Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Dox's Plot Thread! [OPEN! REVAMPED WITH NEW PLOTS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm
That sounds great! 8'3
Would you like to start? That way I can know where to bring Calibor in, and it can be pretty obvious that she's a little frustrated or something. ^ -^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Leopleuradon
That sounds great! 8'3
Would you like to start? That way I can know where to bring Calibor in, and it can be pretty obvious that she's a little frustrated or something. ^ -^

Okie dokie. :3
I can start. Not a problem. Though it'll have to wait till morning. Well. Later this morning. Because I need to head to bed.
It's almost 1:30AM.

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 am
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:59 am
heart  

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:11 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:22 am
Tee-dum.  

II Paradox II

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:52 am
Nola would be down for friendship! Nola is strong willed and loves adventure. I've got a plot idea where she and a friend go off exploring something, either "scary" or awe-inspiring. If you like that, we can go with it, or we can do something else? Up to you <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:23 am
Akira-Kisho

Sorry for responding so late.
Maybe perhaps the two see a shooting star and decide to see where the star had landed.
And while they're out and about in search of the trinket, they come across each other and decide to look for the star together.

II Paradox II

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 am
Oh no worries. ^^

That sounds like a really cute idea. Would you like to start it? Or should I?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 am
<3  

II Paradox II

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:38 am
I could totally offer Dalkar up for Florian's 'fear' plot line if you like? I haven't rp'd him yet and I think it would be a great opportunity for me to get acquainted with his personality. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 am
@ Ropin: Yes. Of course! I'll get the thread started up tonight.

@: Akira: Sorry for the delay. I'll get our roleplay started up tonight as well. :3

II Paradox II

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 pm
Hi Para <3 Since you mentioned it in the contest... He didn't find a co-owner that suited him, but here he is -

Niall would like some plots with Florian <3 I really like the "If I Never Knew You" plot, but anyway...

Niall is quiet-ish. He's subdued and careful, but if he has something to say, he'll say it with the bluntness of a train wreck. He sorta subconsciously thinks he's the gods' gift to women, but in a different way than usual - he likes girls, yeah, but he's nice to them. He's genuinely kind and honorable, and would never hurt a girl purposefully (he's kinda big and clumsy when it comes to walking, so... ^^; ). Though people sometimes might think he ignores him, he's just listening rather than talking. Because he's kind almost too much, a lot of people think he's fake as well... Which could maybe be a plot? He's nice, she thinks he's fake, he proves her wrong?

Sorry for ramblings XD PM me, please, if you're interested?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm
Akira-Kisho
Nola would be down for friendship! Nola is strong willed and loves adventure. I've got a plot idea where she and a friend go off exploring something, either "scary" or awe-inspiring. If you like that, we can go with it, or we can do something else? Up to you <3

Roleplay
Sorry for the wait. =[

II Paradox II

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:40 am
Here you go Paradox: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21348099  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff