Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Demon Plots! Fighters needed to join an army! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:27 pm
Sya,

I'd like to offer Midnight's Whisper up as a potential victim for Demon to test his "Black Magic" powers on. I haven't really developed her and I would like to try and start. It might help me round her character a little more so she is like her father - manipulative.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:28 pm
@Telfa: Oh that sounds good! =D I would love that! Hehehe.
Would you want it set after he has master black magic or before? (Don't worry we can heal her up fine XD I will throw Regulus to come and find her after Demon leaves her to die or something hehehe).

Up to you.
Do you want to start?

------------------------------------------

@Saedusk: I love him XD hehehe.
I think the fact that he looks tough will be a good enough reason for Demon to attack him....... he wants to test himself, and the fact that your boy doesn't have wings means that Demon will think 'less' of his breeding and would believe he will automatically win. (Yeah he is annoying in that department XD) anyways.... I think it would be nice for this to be set before he masters black magic, maybe he tries to use it on your boy only to fail and leave himself open to attacks. It could be straight after he learnt about it and before he encounters another Kalona to see what they know.
What do you think?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 am
UPDATE

Demon really needs some other Kalonas or fighters to join his 'army'.
They don't have to join by choice... he is a Kalona XD so I am more than happy to have Demon blackmail, bribe.... trick... whatever!

So, if you have someone (doesn't have to be a kalona!) who would like to come and fight in an army lead by Demon please let me know (post or PM).

Thanks in advance guys!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:27 am
Syaoran-Puu
@Tefla: Oh that sounds good! =D I would love that! Hehehe.
Would you want it set after he has master black magic or before? (Don't worry we can heal her up fine XD I will throw Regulus to come and find her after Demon leaves her to die or something hehehe).

Up to you.
Do you want to start?

I can start the rp. It be interesting to see what would happen if we started before Demon's mastered what he needs to know ... but I'm willing to say that he's already mastered it. And yes ... having Regulus come by will help.

I'll edit this post with a link.  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 am
tefla

I can start the rp. It be interesting to see what would happen if we started before Demon's mastered what he needs to know ... but I'm willing to say that he's already mastered it. And yes ... having Regulus come by will help.

I'll edit this post with a link.
Ok! Thankies, sounds good XD
I will just go with whatever my muse likes at the time hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 am
@ Sya - Here you go.

That Old Black Magic (( Send me a PM when you can tag it ))  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 pm
I can probably offer Ominos up for Demon's army. He's mostly just a dark grumpy dude who gets terrible headaches from the sun... As long as he can have some distraction from the pain, or the guarantee of a good hunt, he'll probably do anything. He's not exactly the smartest Kalona either, so no worries of trying to usurp power. :3

User Image

I also have a Kalona-Kirin mix (Erasto!). He's not really evil at all, but he's the kind who doesn't choose sides and rather does things to satisfy himself. He might not be into fighting, but he's good with herbs and stuff, in case someone gets hurt and needs healing (if you don't have anything else in mind). He'd kinda be like the black market--if someone gave him some herbs or body parts, he'd be willing to heal them. You don't have to accept him or anything, just wanted to offer him. :3

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:10 pm
Oh I love both of those ideas!!! =D

I was thinking.... maybe something is 'wrong' with Cherish, like she has a cough or something and he thinks it's worst and wants a 'cure'.... although he wouldn't admit it to anyone he has a soft spot for her... he would simply claim that he was not finished enjoying her yet. Their relationship starts were he tries to claim her like one would a possession.... *pets him* ....good Kalona.

As for Ominos..... how would they meet?

((If you want to take this to PM let me know))

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm
Haha, alright. Erasto would be willing to make a little medicine, as long as Demon brought him some odd sort of left over body part or medicinal herb. Or, I guess if he was threatened enough, he'd do it for free. x'D

As for Ominos, he hangs out in the mountains, so anywhere in them or near them. He usually covers a wide range when he hunts, so he can turn up in a lot of places. Perhaps after he's had a failed hunt or somehting, Demon can persuade him to join his army by promising "a good time and ample food". To Ominos' ears, that would be a good deal.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 pm
I imagine Demon will threaten as much as he can..... but if he sees he is getting no where he will ask what the stallion wants that is so important for him to deny Demon aid..... then say something like.... "you make it and fix her and I will bring you back a whole ******** carcass!"

Yeah I can see Demon telling Ominos that! XD
Would you like to RP these? (One at a time would be best for me)  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:29 am
Haha, I can see Erasto getting excited at that. x'D

And yep, one at a time is good since I'm a slow-butt. It's best if tags are PMed to me, in case I forget to check. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 am
Aniira
Haha, I can see Erasto getting excited at that. x'D

And yep, one at a time is good since I'm a slow-butt. It's best if tags are PMed to me, in case I forget to check. :3
Tags are best PMed to me too XD I have a kid and I get distracted easily because of that....

Would you like to do Erasto/Demon first? XD
Whom shall start? I don't mine either way smile  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm
I'll start it for ya. :3
Gimme me a bit and I'll PM it to you. <33

Aniira

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 am
Aniira
I'll start it for ya. :3
Gimme me a bit and I'll PM it to you. <33
Thanks hun! I am looking forward to this RP XD I think it will be really fun! Thank you for the plot offer.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff