Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:15 pm
@Angel: I'm sure he WOULD find her very interesting :3
he's not met many colorful folks~ and would probably be intregued to find out that she wasn't scared of him even though she looks very breakable.

I could see him wanting the pretty to stick next to him =P

( lol, it sounds like i'm recruiting a harem or something XDDDD )

@Frezir: i see him getting along with her just on the reptilian level, but i dont think he'd go for "evil" he's not AS evil as his siblings, he doesn't like the whole mindset of kill everything and all the power trips. He's more into interesting and powerful than evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Hey there! Sophia just grew, and I'm still doing foal RPs for her, but I suppose I can do adult now too. :3

Anyway, I thought it'd be interesting for her to meet Chemosh, at the least. She's a slightly interesting character: her mother was a half-deranged mare who loved to kill and taste the blood of other soqs even though she had no Kalona resemblances, and her father was a lusty, lecherous stallion who rarely stuck to a mare more than a night. Long story short, her parents thought that they loved eachother, then found out eachother's secrets and left eachother. Momma abandoned her two baskets to another stallion as she was about to chop them to tiny little pieces.

*takes deep breath*

Anyway, Sophia herself does not eat other soqs, but she still has a taste for blood and likes to bite. She even tears up small critters from time to time. Her mood can change in an instant, though her mind is always devious and calculating. She doesn't let people mess with her. x'D
Oh, and she knows she's beautiful. She uses this to her advantage quite often, even if it's just to fool with innocent males.

So... we should RP them. x'P

Aniira

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm
That we should Anii ^w^

lol, she's just the type he'd go for too XDDD

he's like a smart jocky, knows the danger but still tries to woo it X3
Chem can change with how he reacts to mares, if they're intelligent he'll try to catch them with polite conversation, but always be the snake in the grass.
Especially because of her beauty, he'll probably get along with her just cuz he does the same thing XD

would you like to start or shall i? (lt'll take a while if its me, my arms are kinda gimpy today x_x )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 pm
I can go ahead and start it if you wish. It will have to be tomorrow though, cuz I'm getting ready to go to bed now. Yay, early college classes... x'P  

Aniira

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Okidoki ^^ thanks Anii, just PM me the link when you're done~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:13 pm
Oh I love marrow! = o

User Image
Would he be up for meeting my new girl? Since they were customed at the same time she's not able to mate yet either. Though I'd love for them to meet!

Buttercup is sweet as can be and quickly understand when some isn't ready for something. She will never push someone to do something until they are ready. she is willing to listen to all of a persons worries and problems and try her best to fix them or helping them with them. Another thing is In her opinion getting to know someone is actually fun. She enjoys meeting new people, who don't mind that while her look is darkening her personality is bright. Yet she hides a part of her that is dark a times but never lets it show. She loves flowers and is curious as can be at times.

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Haha, Marrow'd probably love to meet her, simply because she's covered in roses like he is XD

he would find it fascinating to talk about, though she'll really have to force him away from the subject XD he's pretty ridiculous when it comes to his flowers~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm
haha, great and its a similar reason she'd probably like him so much. How many stallions with roses on them can a mare really ever meet? = ) lol.

Sounds like fun though, and xD well I think she could do that.
Though funny thing is I think she'd love talking about roses and flowers. She'd probably get a little caught up in the topic too. ^^;

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm
Oh good XD

well when you want to rp just let me know~

i can't start right now cuz my arms are pretty useless today but either you can start or i can get to it when i'm better :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Hehe, and okay will do.

Well I'm up for rp anytime. ^^

Aww ... well I hope your arms feel better soon.
Though would you be okay with starting when you feel better?

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm
Yeah, i'll let ya know when i post it :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am
[ will be getting to rp's soon, arm is still a little funky~ will work on all tomorow :3 ]  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:53 am
User Image

Would Apoletta like an RP with Cyllene? I know some people don't like underwater RPs, so it's fine if you don't. Cyllene's quite a quirky, curious, fun-loving Seathi who thinks herself slightly better than everyone else. Once you break through that slightly colder outer shell, she's quite nice and fun to be around. They might not be insta-friends, or even friends at all, but if you want to RP them the option is there xD

Also,

User Image

Sakura would love an RP with Nightmare to fulfill the "Pumpkin Pie" plot xD She hates pumpkins. She's a nice, patient, quite motherly Soq despite being very young. She's cautious of new things, but probably wouldn't be too bothered by his appearance beyond being mildly surprised at first xP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 am
I'm fine with underwater stuff Phail ^^

that would work pretty well, since they seem to have the same kinda personality ? XD

Not sure about Sakura though, the point of the plot is to give up pumpkins for someone who is hungry (for them preferably) XD cuz he doesn't eat them but they're kind of his hard earned baby squash's XP (he's a silly gardener)  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

I was thinking her and Marrow could maybe be aquaintances. c=
She's Native American based, and believes in a few things he does; respecting the dead/ancestors, and such. She herself doesn't speak often. Upon first meetings, she doesn't, at least. It's not until respect is gained, and that she really gets to know you as an individual that she'll allow words to be exchanged. It's not in a sense of rudeness, simply her way of knowing another by their soul, rather than the distraction of words.
She's also quite curious, fearless, and a touch playful. And she grew up in a small Cerynei herd, so other species of Soquili are still a mystery to her.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff