Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Ignis, Sophia Rose, and Adrian [foal rp hq] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 pm
I think that the disclosure of their real parents would be one of the most important ones. And the kidnapping would be the most fun!

And I suppose AIM is alright. I hardly ever use it, but at least I have it. :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm
I know, same here. I haven't logged on in forever. xD I only use it for rp these days. I find it to be easier/faster though.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 pm
AIM sounds like a fun idea, it would be quicker too ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm
Okay, so what time/day is good for everyone? I have this Thursday mostly free. Me and Faith are in CST, how about you Aniira?  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 am
I'm also in CST. :3
I might be free tomorrow night, but I'll have to check my work schedule. I might not work on Friday night either, which would make it another good candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:16 pm
Well I have school Thursdays from 11-1215am and from 5-650pm tomorrow but I'm free around that  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 pm
I have all day tomorrow off, and I work until 3 on Friday so I would be home around 3.30 or so?

Buuuut, it would seem that probably 7.30 -thinking how long it will take Faith to get home from school- tomorrow night would be okay? If you work, Ani, then we can do it on Friday instead?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 am
I work until seven today, and will have to eat dinner when I get home and take a shower and finish my homework. =(
So Friday would probably be a better choice, if y'all don't mind. I only work till 4 on Friday.

Aniira

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:20 pm
Sounds fine, I suppose we should exchange s/n's. xD

spoof2468chan would be mine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm
Just wanna warn you, my schedule is still kinda sporadic because I live at two different houses and have to switch tomorrow, but I think I'll be able to get on around 5 or 6. I should definitely be on by 7. but if something's going to happen, then I'll check in and tell you guys. It should be fine though. :3

And mine is silvermoonryuu.

Aniira

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Sooo... maybe we should re-plan the AIM date lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:04 pm
Hmm perhaps it would be best to start a thread rp and then if we're all on AIM at the same time we can do a bit on there and then just post it in the thread? I have all my tests over this week and last week(have you ever noticed that professors seem to love giving tests at the same time Dx)

So I've been pretty slow and inactive lately I'm sorry to say. This is a first priority for me though so I'll make sure I'm on enough to keep up with this!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 pm
Sure Faith, that sounds good. At least with a guild RP we can reply when time allows, and when he have time to RP on AIM we can just post our replies in the guild RP when finished.

And no problem about being busy. I'm pretty weighted down by college too... teachers also don't really pay attention to how much they stress their students out lol. xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:22 pm
you know I've noticed that myself xD?

I'm doing some generals this semester that have literally nothing to do with my major but their difficult and pretty uninteresting, that makes it worse because I can't stop thinking 'Why even bother, I'm NEVER going to use this again?' thus my procrastination level is at an all time high and rps were shoved off to the side to catch up ^-^

But anywaaaaays, Shall I start the rp? We can rp the basket poppins and go from there, we can always pull a *cough cough* One year later (and summarize the plottings of things we want to happen but don't necessarily want to rp out) If we really want to sunless you guys want separate threads for each piece of their childhood, I don't mind either way.

I'm thinking Ignis will find a secluded glade to take them while their little and he's raising them, makes it more likely to run into other people than his mountain top home and then he will return there when they are grown.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Aniira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Yeah, I can't stand those kind of classes. My mind always starts to wander, then I lose my track of thought, then I fall behind and then I don't want to do homework lol.

Sure, that sounds fine. One thread would be easier, and we could always separate sections into "part1", "part2", so on and so forth. Or title them. Whatever would be easier, but I don't mind separate threads either.

And coolio. I'd also like to have a small part where Sophia brings him a dead squirrel or something, since she likes to tear up small animals. It'd be like a dog who brings a dead rabbit to his owner as a present, lol. That would be funny.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff