Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:59 pm
Yes, I believe Seathi's were compared to kittens or small house cats xD

LOL if you find someone with a pouch I am so joining in!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm
Ooh this sounds like fun. xD

And you know, I think I might be able to help in the seathi department. My kelpi Desvayne would definitely want to sink his teeth into some treasure. Perhaps your seathi could have persuaded him to be her personal transport by telling him there was 'great riches' to be had by doing so.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 pm
ropin and riden
Ooh this sounds like fun. xD

And you know, I think I might be able to help in the seathi department. My kelpi Desvayne would definitely want to sink his teeth into some treasure. Perhaps your seathi could have persuaded him to be her personal transport by telling him there was 'great riches' to be had by doing so.

That sounds good! I'll write you both down, if things change or anything. We'll change it or whatever.

And I'm sorry. I've been sick. Yours is the last RP to reply to today. And I just discovered, I am fail and forgot to PM you back. X_X So expect that shortly and sorry!

Personal Note: Nyx CLEAN YOUR INBOX  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 pm
That sounds good xD Write us down!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm
*snugs Nyx* Don't worry about it, I know you've been sick and that can be hard to deal with. I'm a patient person.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:04 pm
I have two familiars but would love to play i have a lobster who could talk to the seathi and a lizard but no soquili yet if you would like i would love to play  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm
I also have a seathi who loves treasure <3 And soon she will have a dolphin familiar that helps her with her hunts.

Um... Maybe a network of waterways could be invented in the cave? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm
That works for me! ^_^

Have a little seathi/underwater army XDDDD

Team Edward: That's fine! Hopefully if your seen RPing them faithfully, then someone will take notice ^_^

I'm going to reply to your PM shortly also. I hadn't got to do anything but read my PM's today. Got...one more RP to set up I think and then I'll be to them tonight or early-ish tomorrow, depending on the storm.

Secret waterways are a go!

Spread the word. We need some baddies still, and I can be told secretly or openly. If it's secretly, it'll be a surprise to everyone or whatever ^_^.

Please give me the names, and I'll add them to the front post!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 am
Would you like one or both familiars to rp

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:39 am
I would love to throw Lilith into all of this. She's quite the adventurer, she wouldn't be all that interested in the treasure she'd be more around for the adventure itself, and the fact that she could possible meet new creatures always intrigues her.

User Image  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 pm
^3^
This sounds fun!!!
(-pokes Nyx's sig- ;3 mmm baybehs)

I'd like to offer Ellette, she is adventurous and would be a loyal member of the party. She's a warhorse, so she can fight, maybe she could be sort of a 'mercenary protector' for the group. Hopefully, whenever I get a slot for her hawk familiar, Lioth, he could act as a scout for them and could also roleplay with the other familiars.

The only pure evil boy I have is Barracus, but maybe he could be someone they run into while they are down in the caves lol. I doubt any of them would trust a purewalker and he's a bit too violent to be able to travel with them 0-0. Perhaps the betrayer soqs could run into Barracus and they could partner up to try and kill the rest of the treasure hunters? (Although Barry will likely turn on the evil soq as well)

Edit: Barracus' other form is a coyote, perhaps the betrayer soquili could return to the group and pretend s/he's found a new 'familiar' and then Barracus could travel with them xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:36 pm
Team Edward: I'll go ahead and jot them both down ^_^

Zakiax: Ohhh sounds good! I'll jot her down too. XD

Faith: YESHHHHHHHHH! I totally screamed basketttttttttttttttttttt at my husband for like...10 minutes LOL XDDD

Thanks! That would be great!

I'll likely shoot you a PM about Barracus later when we have more baddies lined up. ^_^ I lLOVE the familiar idea. Because everyone would be like...WHAT 0_0.

BTW, Barracus is hot. Totally jealous XD. Is he more cunning or...pure evil or what?

^_^  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm
I know exactly what you mean xD!!

Oh dear. More like a blend.
He is.... well, depraved xD. Slightly insane, but only enough to make him more dangerous and unreasonable than to be any sort of handicap and he absolutely loves shredding things 0-0;. And torturing...His victims tend to have messy endings.

He also enjoys the chase though, and messing with people's heads. He would likely stalk a particular member of the treasure hunters for a few days, staring at them creepily, maybe shape changing over them when their sleeping and then changing back before they realize their not dreaming, stuff like that. Its nice, because he's black so he can slip away into the shadows without people noticing...Then he would try to lure them away from the rest of the group alone or in pairs. It would be a game for him. Maybe he could lure them into a little cave and then roll a rock across to keep them trapped until he comes back to 'finish' them. They could escape or be rescued, or terribly injured depending on what people want.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:04 pm
I agree he is smexy a good looking pure walker if ive ever seen one

Nefar: requests that he ride with the seathi's if possible he had never seen one before.... poor depraved lobster

Zerafin is happy with anybody as long as he does not have to walk ALL the way, you know lizardy metabolism lol

THANK YOU for this great opportunity and it looks like so much fun CANT WAIT! 3nodding  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 pm
Barracus' personality sounds epic!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers