Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 pm
Reserved .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm
-fluffs and admires-

Lovely thread hun, I'd offer and such but I'm tied up right now and have at least three rp's I've got to respond to?  

Strait Jacket Girl

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 pm
Thank you I really need to spell check it all doing this crud on my phone is making me look like I don't speak English lol.

Three!!! That's not nearly enough!!
I think I have 15 active right now lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Tag to all three of our RPs.  

She-Ra of Etheria

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm
I will get right on those smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 am
luffs new signature smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 am
BUMP will get to tags when RL calms down . . .its nuts right now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

I should like to offer Sakura up for RP's ^.^

Sakura is a kind, motherly Soq. She is incredibly patient, and has a great love for foals (though she has never had any herself, mainly because deep down she is afraid of commitment to a stallion due to her parents' past). Despite her often mature appearance, she is a very young Soq and hasn't experienced much yet. An avid gossiper, she likes giving out advice to others (though it is often wrong, gathered from stories that others have told her and never from her own experiences).

I'd like to offer her up for 3 of your Soq for now ^.^

1. Blake's prank: Sakura is used to the commonplace jokes that young foals like to play on each other, but it would be interesting to gauge her reaction if the prank took a more sinister turn. Pretty much any prank would work, she's very trusting so it would be easy to trick her.

2. Thesh-ah's advice from the wise: I intend to get Sakura up to elderhood one day in the distant future. It would be nice if another Soq were to drop her some hints on what to do, such as places to visit where one could seek spiritual learning or something akin to that, or just to share their stories and wisdom. At the moment, she mostly wanders about the forest and hasn't ventured far yet, so she has a long journey ahead of her (physically and emotionally) and it would be good to have some help she could recall later ^.^

3. Tyler's gathering favors: I want want want this plot XD It just sounds epic, and with Sakura's kind and helping nature, she would work her hardest to repay her owed favor in the future if ever you wish to redeem it.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 am
Phail Ninja
User Image

Im not feeling Blake's Muse right now so i wont agree to that one at the moment. I will eventually though and most certainly keep this in mind.
but the other two Plots YES PLEASE!!!
How about i start the Tyler Thread and you Start the other one with Thesh-ah.

smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 pm
Here you go!

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm
workin my way through tags  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 am
Yay X3 -wiggles around for RPs excitedly-

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm
Phail Ninja
Yay X3 -wiggles around for RPs excitedly-

OMG TYLER RP!!!

shesh sorry that took so god awful long sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:51 pm

I wanna Rp With Recovery!!! Pretty Please

Hi i am Kalypso
[No cert yet]
A little about me Kalypso is... a brat. Well, sort of. She's got more rough edges than even she likes to admit. She doubts that anyone wants to be her friend because of her personality and/or past, and hates it when people take for granted that she's nice because of her warm looks. However, she does want a friend or two - they'd have to be able to, on first seeing her, leave her appearance out of the equation when they get their first impression. And this, I think, is where Recovery would come in.
I wanna Play a Role in your life! Ums... PM me? >.<
plot . . plot . . . plot! I think that, though Kalypso wouldn't think he likes her (she doesn't want people to take her for granted, so why would she put words in others' mouthes?) Recovery would be a really good candidate to be a friend for her. She also might develop an eensy weensy crush on him. He'd have to put up with her, but I think he should be pretty good at that.
Also, I think it'd be awesome if he was a good enough friend to be the first one she shared her past with =D
anything else? Um... I don't think so.
do you like RP? Yes, but uh, I've got 24+ RPs going right now, and I think I should probably stop starting new ones until I get some old ones finished XD So maybe plot first, RP later? <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:56 am
She-Ra of Etheria
Tag to all three of our RPs.

Tags back in all three  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items