Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:31 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I can start. :] Although, I won't be able to promise anything spectacular for a starter since she just popped out of her basket. xD Still trying to wrangle her muse. Haha.
*Goes to start*

No worries, Chogan's a foal too. They're still all trying to figure out who they are. You can quote me or message me, or whatever when you got it set smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:36 pm
Akira-Kisho

Tag. biggrin  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

I'll have a tag for you tomorrow smile I'm a fast tagger, hope that's not annoying. I would have tonight, but I'm falling asleep at the computer.

<3  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:22 pm
Haha. No it's ok. :]
Good night! biggrin  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 am
Sillyangelkitty

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:00 am
Akira-Kisho
Sillyangelkitty

Tag!  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:40 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Tag!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:47 am
Insane Butterfly

Tag!

My quotes are working again! *dances*  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:02 am
Insane Butterfly

Tag smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:22 am
Insane Butterfly

Tag smile  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm
I can offer a friend for Chogan!

Tyler is now a con artist, but Chogan's personality sounds very much like Tyler's from when she was a foal. I think she'd find young Chogan's curiosity rather cute and might try to encourage him to go exploring on his own and feeding that curiosity.

Tyler might work for Nola as well, but Tyler also has a sharp tongue. They might end up fighting rather than being friends. We could try them out though?  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm
x_nagatai
I can offer a friend for Chogan!

Tyler is now a con artist, but Chogan's personality sounds very much like Tyler's from when she was a foal. I think she'd find young Chogan's curiosity rather cute and might try to encourage him to go exploring on his own and feeding that curiosity.

Tyler might work for Nola as well, but Tyler also has a sharp tongue. They might end up fighting rather than being friends. We could try them out though?

HA! A con artist sounds BEAUTIFUL for Chogan. He's so innocent. I think that would be quite amusing to see. I'd be down for an rp between them.

Yeah, Nola has a sharp tongue too, they'd probably end up hating each other. 0.0  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm
I'd love to offer a friend for for Chogan!
Shiryln Chamberland!~

About her: She is the girl who lives in her dreams away from others. In the comfort of only herself she lets her dreams fly, her dreams are like the dreams her father tells everyday. In reality she is a complete daddy's girl, even if at first her dad doesn't really realize it. Though while this girl is around other people she puts on a sort of mask to blend in. She grins and barrens and act as happy as possible for her little soul. How long will this act go on? We'll just have to wait and see how much her heart can take. Maybe someone could help break the mask she wears, who knows...
(sorry if her about is confusing a bit)

I saw your boy and just thought she might work. I have some others I could offer, but she's my newest girl so I'm trying to get her some more rps. lol. Anyways you have a very nice herd here. ^_^

EDIT: Oh and she is very close with her family. Even if she's not always herself around them, she still loves them very much.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 am
chi honda
I'd love to offer a friend for for Chogan!
Shiryln Chamberland!~

About her: She is the girl who lives in her dreams away from others. In the comfort of only herself she lets her dreams fly, her dreams are like the dreams her father tells everyday. In reality she is a complete daddy's girl, even if at first her dad doesn't really realize it. Though while this girl is around other people she puts on a sort of mask to blend in. She grins and barrens and act as happy as possible for her little soul. How long will this act go on? We'll just have to wait and see how much her heart can take. Maybe someone could help break the mask she wears, who knows...
(sorry if her about is confusing a bit)

I saw your boy and just thought she might work. I have some others I could offer, but she's my newest girl so I'm trying to get her some more rps. lol. Anyways you have a very nice herd here. ^_^

EDIT: Oh and she is very close with her family. Even if she's not always herself around them, she still loves them very much.

Awe, I think they'd make for a cute friendship rp, cause she's a dreamer and he's an ADD adventurer. It just sounds fun. I'd be down for it!  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas