Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
DO YOU THINK INTERRACIAL DATING IS WRONG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 pm
I dont mind it, I just HATE the guys who are all like 'YEA WHITE GIRLS BBY! -wolf calls-' That just annoys the piss out of me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:40 pm
0-Azula-0
I dont mind it, I just HATE the guys who are all like 'YEA WHITE GIRLS BBY! -wolf calls-' That just annoys the piss out of me.

that felt so rascist -.- anyhow no not at all i just hate the sterotype ''black'' its like calling some one white a zombie or someone tanned a fake black person but a black guy and a white girl or otherwise could go together  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm
iHasTwoAcorns
0-Azula-0

that felt so rascist -.- anyhow no not at all i just hate the sterotype ''black'' its like calling some one white a zombie or someone tanned a fake black person but a black guy and a white girl or otherwise could go together

Idc if blacks and whites go together, as long as it isnt just because of their color. Thats what I ment. Like Black guys here will date a white chick just for the fact shes white. I dont get it. Its ridiculous in my opinion. But Yea, I know i sound kinda racist. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:50 pm
0-Azula-0
iHasTwoAcorns
0-Azula-0

Idc if blacks and whites go together, as long as it isnt just because of their color. Thats what I ment. Like Black guys here will date a white chick just for the fact shes white. I dont get it. Its ridiculous in my opinion. But Yea, I know i sound kinda racist. lol

yea i get ur point there, im tanned m self i dat white girls cuz i prefer them over some one my skin colour or darker  

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:44 pm
I Have NOTHING against That
Example:

The Following Story Occured 1 year ago

Once My Friend Started Dating A Caucasian Girl And We Are Both Mexican
When He Invited Me To Meet Her He Was Like
"Why Aren't You Mad?"
And I Replied With, "Why Would I?"
He Said, "All My Mexican Friends And My Family Say 'Why Date This Gringa (White Girl)' "
And I Said, "Dude...You Know When It Comes To Race And Color...I'm Color Blind...I Don't Give A ******** If Your Black White Or Brown...I Will Treat You How You Deserve To Be Treated."

And Then Two Months Later I Started Dating An African American Girl And The Same Friend I Said That To Slapped Me And Said,
"Why The Hell Are You Dating Her? Shes Black."

Now Him And I Are Now Longer Friends =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:43 pm
JunkMail2012
I know so many people are bothered seeing an interracial couple walking down the street. I just want to know what your thoughts are. Anyone?

how can THAT bother sum1??? it is just life!! they need to get ovr it!!!! razz  

icecubecutie

BestHoney

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:49 pm
There is several men and women in the Bible.Who went outside of their race and even their religion example moses, Joseph and Esther.So, for a man to say mixed marriage is wrong.He is wrong.And the Bible history rebukes him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:56 pm
0-Azula-0
I dont mind it, I just HATE the guys who are
biggrin black guys call white girls bunnies or snow bunnies aspecially in the country side.

all like 'YEA WHITE GIRLS BBY! -wolf calls-' That just annoys the piss out of me.

BestHoney

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100

BestHoney

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:28 pm
appearance,wealth or health and rarely the heart.Men and women actually judge someone on.Just to be fair white guys or white girls rarely go for a dark skin girls or guys.

eyes are different
their hair is serious long and straight and they skinny.All the points I hit, and alot of white guys going for me.But hey
guy
this dude got money or some kind of talent.
that's how normal people judge others.
everyone who believe in racism is a racist!

0-Azula-0
iHasTwoAcorns
0-Azula-0

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:32 pm
jesus aces
appearance,wealth or health and rarely the heart.Men and women actually judge someone on.Just to be fair white guys or white girls rarely go for a dark skin girls or guys.

eyes are different
their hair is serious long and straight and they skinny.All the points I hit, and alot of white guys going for me.But hey
guy
this dude got money or some kind of talent.
that's how normal people judge others.
everyone who believe in racism is a racist!

0-Azula-0
iHasTwoAcorns
0-Azula-0

whatever lol. I already said it dont matter to me.  

0-Azula-0

Benevolent Lover

BestHoney

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm
Never say you color blind.
It's like a hot looking guy saying I'll date you if I where this blind fold over my face so I won't have to notice your so ugly!

Color blind is saying I know you hispanic, I know you different than I am but I am going to go with you thinking that you really chinese.

Just say you dont care or just tell her what you like about girls.

Alberto Guerrero
Example:

"Why Aren't You Mad?"
He Said, "All My Mexican Friends And My Family Say 'Why Date This Gringa (White Girl)' "
And I Said, "Dude...You Know When It Comes To Race And Color...I'm Color Blind...I Don't Give A ******** If Your Black White Or Brown...I Will Treat You How You Deserve To Be Treated."

And Then Two Months Later I Started Dating An African American Girl And The Same Friend I Said That To Slapped Me And Said,

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm
Did You Read The Whole Thing? I Said I Don't Care What Race You Are...I Would Treat You The Way You Deserve To Be Treated As A Person

jesus aces
Never say you color blind.
It's like a hot looking guy saying I'll date you if I where this blind fold over my face so I won't have to notice your so ugly!

Color blind is saying I know you hispanic, I know you different than I am but I am going to go with you thinking that you really chinese.

Just say you dont care or just tell her what you like about girls.

Alberto Guerrero
Example:

"Why Aren't You Mad?"

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

BestHoney

Generous Trader

12,925 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm
Alberto Guerrero
Did You Read The Whole Thing? I Said

You call that poor girl African American did you not?
Your racist notice she was black.So, he gave her the honor of calling her that.But you a colorblind racist calls her African American.This girl never was born in Africa was she?English wasnt her second language wasnt english now was it?

you said you was Mexican, right?
So, it's fair to say you been born in Mexico?and if you live in american you are a foreigner,right?and your seond language is in fact spanish?and I should expect you a Mexican to speak spanish.Did that feel good?
A colorblind racist is worst than a racist.A colorblind racist doesnt accept you as you didnt call that girl black you call her a African american but she is really a black american and if you was her shoes you would of address youself as being a hispanic american.
Next time go by color.
You ain't going to call the blue man those things from avatar are you?

Alberto Guerrero
Example:

"Why Aren't You Mad?"

OMG!! Someone finally understands. I am black! Not African American. I was not born in Africa and came to America. I am a black American. Because if we are going to call every black person African American we can get really into the history and call Whites ,European Americans. And Hell!? White people were born and lived in Africa and came to America. Those are consider Africans. You go by Nationality.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm
I think it's ridiculous to be upset by interracial dating. Here's my stance: Why fall in love with a gender, color, or social class, etc., when you can fall in love with a person?  

i make stuff go kaboom

KawaiiKatsumi-chan

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm
ok this is such a stupid reason to be upset and racist like its hilarious how many ppl think tht its sooo wrong and they r racist bout it ,cant u just be who u are without getting slagged bout it, love is love u cnt help who ur soulmate is u cnt pick ur true other its just there for u to find and if u do like a person with different colour skin theres nothin wrong with tht just tell the world if they dnt like it then beat it ^_- and dnt get upset cuz some1 thinks tht if ur datin some1 with different colour skin etc. then ur stupid and wierd cuz its nt true just be urself and dnt leave or break ur true loves heart cuz some1 says tht u should leave them, it aint fair , heres my rule: if some1 hates u dnt mind them if the world hates u dnt mind it if some1 is bein racist tell them to beat it smile  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff