Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
-Insert Catchy Title Here- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about me?
  Not too pretty, but I can deal.
  Cool and cute to boot :3
  You suck. ._.
View Results

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:36 pm
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi

Yeahh.. She actually just disowned me this past Saturday. Gah, I'm so happy she did though, since I didn't want her in my life. Is that a bad thing..? And OHYOURGOD. Seriously~ I didn't even hear they were coming out with a P5 ; o; LOL I'm so lamee. ;'D OKAY. Gonna buy P4 and beat it as fast as I can (Which is fast ;D ) And then get P5 right when it comes out.. >D
Oh gee, crappy pick up lines work on me just because they're so.. bad! I love it, it's hysterical ;'D
Cheesecake! It's my all time favorite dessert! My favorite flavor is Strawberry Cheesecake >//< I remember last summer I finally learned how to make it~ I made cherry and strawberry c: I cook and bake a lot for fun~ And everyone always loves how it tastes.. prolly because I use old family recipes x3 I know it sounds stupid, but when I make food I think "I want the person who eats this to smile" and it always turns out great >////<;; GAH excuse my lameness. but yeah. LOL.
One more thing about me is I love learning different languages c:

As long as you're happy being disowned, it's fine, I think.
But yeah, I'm stalking SMT so I know when new games will come out.
Yeah, crappy pick up lines are totally awesome.... I think my favorite is, "Did you wash you pants in Windex?
Because I can practically see myself in them!"
Simply because I read a nice fanfiction with that in it.
I prefer cookies over cheese cake, myself, but I can never resist mocha or caramel cheesecake.
Cooking is practically the only thing I do anymore.... D:
I was getting trouble at school so my parents took me out, and I haven't been to school in months....
But yeah, I think as long as your intentions when you cook are good, it always tastes great. I often talk to the food I'm cooking....
I love other languages too. I'm currently learning Japanese, German, and French, very, very slowly.

But I'm going to need all the German I know for when I go to Switzerland.

I'm gonna' be honest.. every time I read your text I somewhat blush at what you say. o//o;
BUTYEAHWHATEVERANYWAYS
hahaa..
Uh, I like making homemade cookies.. not the packaged dough stuff D: Cus then it tastes weird and takes all the fun out of cooking D: I live with just my dad, and sorta have to take care of him since he's had a bad back for a long time. So I got used to like cooking and cleaning and stuff. I actually like to do it now.. xD;;
And uh, can I ask why you got in trouble with your school? Because I'm curious, but I mean feel free to just say -no- I wouldn't wanna make you uncomfortable D:
ANDLOLOLOL. That was funny.. "I often talk to the food I'm cooking.... " That was cute xD;;
Oh~ I'm teaching myself Japanese, for when I go to Japan of course - 3- I wanted to take french, but they put me in Spanish >,>; So I know a lot of Spanish, but also Latin~ Everyone says Latin is hard, but I think it's super easy~ I guess mainly because I have a wide range of vocabulary. You know, they say Latin is the base of most languages soo.. Aha~
But Switzerland huh? That sounds awesome! I would love to travel the whole world before I die.. so Switzerland is deffly on the list~ >w< what made you decide you wanna go to Switzerland~?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi

Yeahh.. She actually just disowned me this past Saturday. Gah, I'm so happy she did though, since I didn't want her in my life. Is that a bad thing..? And OHYOURGOD. Seriously~ I didn't even hear they were coming out with a P5 ; o; LOL I'm so lamee. ;'D OKAY. Gonna buy P4 and beat it as fast as I can (Which is fast ;D ) And then get P5 right when it comes out.. >D
Oh gee, crappy pick up lines work on me just because they're so.. bad! I love it, it's hysterical ;'D
Cheesecake! It's my all time favorite dessert! My favorite flavor is Strawberry Cheesecake >//< I remember last summer I finally learned how to make it~ I made cherry and strawberry c: I cook and bake a lot for fun~ And everyone always loves how it tastes.. prolly because I use old family recipes x3 I know it sounds stupid, but when I make food I think "I want the person who eats this to smile" and it always turns out great >////<;; GAH excuse my lameness. but yeah. LOL.

Yeah, crappy pick up lines are totally awesome.... I think my favorite is, "Did you wash you pants in Windex?
I prefer cookies over cheese cake, myself, but I can never resist mocha or caramel cheesecake.
I was getting trouble at school so my parents took me out, and I haven't been to school in months....
But yeah, I think as long as your intentions when you cook are good, it always tastes great. I often talk to the food I'm cooking....
I love other languages too. I'm currently learning Japanese, German, and French, very, very slowly.

I'm gonna' be honest.. every time I read your text I somewhat blush at what you say. o//o;
BUTYEAHWHATEVERANYWAYS
hahaa..
Uh, I like making homemade cookies.. not the packaged dough stuff D: Cus then it tastes weird and takes all the fun out of cooking D: I live with just my dad, and sorta have to take care of him since he's had a bad back for a long time. So I got used to like cooking and cleaning and stuff. I actually like to do it now.. xD;;
And uh, can I ask why you got in trouble with your school? Because I'm curious, but I mean feel free to just say -no- I wouldn't wanna make you uncomfortable D:
ANDLOLOLOL. That was funny.. "I often talk to the food I'm cooking.... " That was cute xD;;
Oh~ I'm teaching myself Japanese, for when I go to Japan of course - 3- I wanted to take french, but they put me in Spanish >,>; So I know a lot of Spanish, but also Latin~ Everyone says Latin is hard, but I think it's super easy~ I guess mainly because I have a wide range of vocabulary. You know, they say Latin is the base of most languages soo.. Aha~
But Switzerland huh? That sounds awesome! I would love to travel the whole world before I die.. so Switzerland is deffly on the list~ >w< what made you decide you wanna go to Switzerland~?

Packaged dough is tasty raw, though. But making it yourself is so much more fun though.Especially if you don't use an electric mixer.
Oh, well I'm an FTM transgender, so I was getting beaten up a little and teased a lot.
Yeah, I'm a bit silly when I'm at home.
I'm learning Frenc from my mother,Japanese from my sister, and German from the internet and my step-dad.
Oh, my aunt is in Switzerland, and she offered to put me up there. Plus Switzerland is just pretty awesome.
Also, I'm really happy, because I'm going to KAWAII KON!!  

Aristocratic Views

Defiant Masochist

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 pm
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi

BUTYEAHWHATEVERANYWAYS
hahaa..

Packaged dough is tasty raw, though. But making it yourself is so much more fun though.Especially if you don't use an electric mixer.
Oh, well I'm an FTM transgender, so I was getting beaten up a little and teased a lot.
I'm learning Frenc from my mother,Japanese from my sister, and German from the internet and my step-dad.
Oh, my aunt is in Switzerland, and she offered to put me up there. Plus Switzerland is just pretty awesome.

Oh man, that must have been horrible.. I remember I was taken out of school for similar harassment.. Two girls were harassing me in many ways and one of them was my ex girlfriend, someone I was with for 3 years.. on and off of course, but .. It's emotionally painful.. Just being harassed for who you are.. *huggles* I know things will get better for you, right? Things can't be bad forever.. right? >.<;;
And your so lucky to have family in Switzerland ;o I only have family in Scotland and Ireland, and I think Australia and Britain. o,o'
I gotta either learn my languages myself school or internet.. my family is stupid xD;
AND GRAH! Seriously~ THAT'S AWESOME! I wish i could go to a convention D: You gotta tell me all about it when you get back from it biggrin When is it??  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 pm
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi
Aristocratic Views
shigyakuteki tanoshimi

BUTYEAHWHATEVERANYWAYS
hahaa..

Oh man, that must have been horrible.. I remember I was taken out of school for similar harassment.. Two girls were harassing me in many ways and one of them was my ex girlfriend, someone I was with for 3 years.. on and off of course, but .. It's emotionally painful.. Just being harassed for who you are.. *huggles* I know things will get better for you, right? Things can't be bad forever.. right? >.<;;
And your so lucky to have family in Switzerland ;o I only have family in Scotland and Ireland, and I think Australia and Britain. o,o'
I gotta either learn my languages myself school or internet.. my family is stupid xD;
AND GRAH! Seriously~ THAT'S AWESOME! I wish i could go to a convention D: You gotta tell me all about it when you get back from it biggrin When is it??

It did suck pretty bad, but I just.... kinda ditched school... sweatdrop Also, I hated the uniform t-shirts. They just sucked.
Yeah, my aunt is pretty awesome. She and her Swiss husband visited us in Hawaii last year. It was fun.
It's in like, three and a half weeks. I might go all three days, but I also might go for only one. I still need to buy my pants though....
Wait, that sounded weird.... Oh, well.  

Aristocratic Views

Papurusuta

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 pm
-slowly leaves-  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items