Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Thalea's Plot Thread -- Open for Rp Love! <3 UC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plots?
  Yes!
  Duh! -goes to post-
  >.> Can I have a cookie?
View Results

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am
User Image

I am interested in Zachary's plot of perhaps "Love comes in all sizes" and "After the Rain"?

Shadena is a lonely sort of creature, and as her name may hint at, a "shade" of an existence where she feels others do not see her for herself. She is a smart mare, with goals and dreams, but being by one's self has taken it's toll on her development. She misses others' company, and I think would quite enjoy being around Zachary who is so peaceful and loving of those around him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am
I think she would be perfect for the "After the Rain" plot :]

You're mare is really pretty, but she is not what I am looking for in a mate for Zach. Thank you for your offer and I hope you find a wonderful handsome stally for her someday :]

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 am
I'd love to offer your Kita some foal RP:

User Image

He needs some harpy interactions. x3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Lee: Yay! In Flock rp! :]
Do you want to start it or do you want me to?

<3

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Could you please start? <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:52 pm
Got plots up for Eve, still working on the ones for Gwen. And Rin is still looking to adopt!

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:59 pm
<3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:36 pm
Added a few basic plots for Adonvdo! <33

Thalea

Devoted Mage

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:23 pm
I was interested in your one plot Zach has called After The Rain for my mare Hydro?

User Image

I think she could use the help after not seeing much beauty in the world at the moment. She has been suffering with the guilt and anguish of heartbreak for a long long time at the moment. She has lost 2 loves and 2 lifemates, which she blames herself for. It's something she wants and needs to get over before she opens her heart again.

So if he could help her in anyway it would be awesome. =3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm
Hi! Zach would love to help in any way that he can and it will help me get a better understanding of his character. :}

Also which one would you prefer more, guild or AIM rp?

As a side note: I will only have limited time on the internet until Monday because the family is in town for Thanksgiving, but I can try to get on and do some guild, won't be able to do AIM until the break is over :]

Thalea

Devoted Mage

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:36 pm
Hello! =3

Guild Rp I can be very slow with. xD
AIM Rp I am faster and can get an RP done in one day as long as I have the time. n__n

That is fine. xD I don't mind waiting since I will probably be working all weekend anyway so I will be too tired to Rp unless I drink an energy drink. x3

I'm on AIM right now if you want to add me?

My s/n is pandamomossi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

I would love love loooooove some rp with your Adonvdo Nudade and my Soileana... She is a quiet, gentle sort of mare that doesn't show a lot of emotion, but also a bit of a space cadet (think, something along the lines of Luna Lovegood). She loves to tell stories and to collect them.^_^ I think she could fit into a few of his plots, likes the storytellers unite and friends in a foreign land... =} Perhaps even the adventure one... I'd love to see if they get along!  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm
Panda: Okay, sounds good to me, I have added you! I will send a message when I see that you are on, so you can get my AIM, just in case you don't already have it. I can't wait to rp them :}

Alanna: That sounds great! Your mare sounds like she will make an interesting friend and fellow story teller!

I have limited time on the computer this Thanksgiving break, but on Sunday night I will be able to get back to my normal schedule. Do you have a preference for rp? :]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm
I do best with guild-rps... XP Mostly until this quarter of school is over, and then I'll have a lot more time for any other sort of rp, starting Dec. 10th! <3 I can start the rp if you'd like? Do you have a preference on when or where the meeting takes place?  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm
Okay great, guild rp works best for me as well, since school is going to start to become insane with finals so close. Lucky you, getting out so early <3
That would be wonderful if you could start it, um, anytime and place works for me, it will be interesting to see how he will act in a different scene other than a haunting eerie setting :}

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff