dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: dawns_aura
Item claiming? delicate death
Gender? female
Species? flutter
Reason for claiming this item? In tarot the meaning of the death card is change, and how one deals with change. It is the card I relate to the most, since for the past six years, that is all that my life has been about really, the ending of some and change
Plans for the soquilli? a distant and somewhat strange (even for this band of characters who are far from the norm) mare, she plays the part of fortune teller -an act which she despises, but it the only thing she has ever known. She was raised in the shadows of the herd, and it is in the shadows that she, for the most part, stays. She is ambitious and longs to have greater status, and if such could be achieved by leaving the herd... she just might take the opportunity, consequences be damned.
Anything else?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm
added dawns. <3  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm
Okay. Here's the form for you <3

Arcana Break!
Username: Mahogany Sunset
Item claiming? Starlit Promise
Gender? Female
Species? Unicorn, I'm thinking.
Reason for claiming this item? Well, I was looking for an item to be in this herd with (I love the band of gypsies idea 8D) and Starlit Promise just kinda clicked. <3 Um... I'm still trying to figure out what she would do - probably read the stars or be a beautiful, mystical ring assistant or something =/ I'll think of something unique soon. As described below, sighing and wondering is how I go about life, though it's usually about other things than just a "long lost love" =P
Plans for the soquilli? She will be the forever sighing member of the herd - always wondering after her long lost love, whom she will eventually find embodied in somebody, thrown down by the stars above :3
Anything else? Mm... Not really =) If you have any suggestions for what she can do, let me know.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: FitzRoyal
Item claiming? Vibrant sunshine
Gender? Female
Species? Usdia
Reason for claiming this item? I love the colors, and the outlook it represents to me: positivity.
Plans for the soquilli? She'll be the bright one in the group. Always exuberant and outgoing, an optimist to the extreme.
Anything else? Nope? XD  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:16 pm
Added~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm
Awesome! I'm going to go make up her custom form now and hopefully get her ref finished tomorrow 8D!  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:18 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: Marzipanz
Item claiming? Wandering Hermit
Gender? Male
Species? Kirin (maybe part wind)
Reason for claiming this item? I absolutely love the lamp and colors.
Plans for the soquilli? A mysterious and haunting sort of vibe. He'll be intriguing I think.
Anything else? N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:25 pm
Arcana Break!
Username: ATh e a r t
Item claiming? High Priestess of Night <3
Gender? Female
Species? Unicorn (pure)
Reason for claiming this item? Black + Gold = <3 Plus being night themed.
Plans for the soquilli? She would be the herd healer/mid-wife (i think it's called midwife? XD) She could also cure others outside the herd, but she would be a little bit evil and not heal it all the way or leave something important out of it (she doesn't favor outsiders very much <3)
Anything else? ILU LOLLY <3  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm
Updated. Um, for those of you that don't have an idea, try and think of a role for your soquilli. If not, I'll think of one for you. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 pm
-raises hand- I might need help figuring out a role for my boy.
^_^;

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 pm
Marzipanz
-raises hand- I might need help figuring out a role for my boy.
^_^;

HMMMMM. Since he's a wanderer I'd imagine he'd have a lot of stories. He could be a story teller or.. legend keeper of the herd? Something like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 pm
8D Oooh~ Story Teller sounds very interesting.
I could imagine him exaggerating some things here and there, but a wonderful story teller none the less.
<3~ Thank you Lolly XD

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 pm
I'm thinking for my girl (who I'm probably naming Sava) will be a dancer of some kind. One of vibrant sunshine's forms is a Bolero jacket... but there is also a latin dance called a Bolero, kinda ties it together. Also her bright colors kinda lend themselves to the dance side of things XD....If that's ok??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:54 pm
8D Oooh, pretty dancer.
Something for my boy to stare at. XD

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:01 am
<333

I'm going to post one entry for a future custom and pending answer from the owner of her twin (we'll be getting them together when we can snag the slot) I'll edit in his entry. Is that alright? Or should his owner post her entry herself? It just made sense to me to edit it in with mine since they go hand in hand.

Anyway!

Arcana Break!
Username: Lolli McHotpants
Item claiming? Lady Justice's Armor
Gender? Female
Species? Flutter (pure) - Born into privilege as the Heir Prince and Princess of a herd reigning in Northern Italy this mare and her twin were raised towards certain roles that would be their's to claim when their Mother and Father died or stepped down. Upon the day that they were to be given official titles and placed into the proper seats of power they were betrayed by an allied herd and their parents killed. Being forced to flee they flew across the lands and sea until they crashed, exhausted, on a ship sailing to "the New World". Stowing away until they reached land the pair continued to move west until away from human civilization all while believing fully that they and their herd were the only intelligent equine in the world.
((Ideally this would be when they come across the Arcana. The wandering troupe would instantly connect them emotionally to the home and lands they've lost, cementing with them a loyalty. For Constance it would be a loyalty to the other soquili, and for Constantine it would be a loyalty to the idea and group on the whole.))
Reason for claiming this item? Constance will have been raised to act as Advisor and Diplomat to her brother. She values words where swords would normally be raised and unbiased negotiations where blood would normally be spilled. This does not, however, stop her from donning what parts of her Father's armor she owns and killing in the name of Justice when need be. For her battle is an extreme circumstance used only against the most foul Evil.
Plans for the soquilli? I'd like to see her in her intended role again, but only with hard work and naysayers in the mix. I haven't decided yet if she'll ever mate or have children, but with the right male or the right reasons she probably would... It would sit badly with her to have to choose a mate from within the herd, but would never choose an outside stallion unless he had already proven to be cut from the same cloth as herself and all she holds dear.
Anything else? Oh my yes. This pair has a very special place in my heart being OCs that have traveled from D&D game to D&D game, from story to story, and back again to table-top games. Every time they have managed to find themselves within a group very similar to the Arcana herd and always made a home within it.

Editing in her brother:
Arcana Break!
Username: O L I V Extract
Item claiming? Chariot of Bloody Conquest
Gender? Male
Species? Same as his sister!
Reason for claiming this item? His sister believes that through all they've gone through together he's come out the other side better and seeing the world through the same lenses she does - Constantine has his sister fooled. Though he believes that he's come out the other side better and stronger, he is a bitter and entitled b*****d. He feels that fate dealt them a terrible hand and it is now their right to lay claim to all they see and want; leaving behind them a terrible trail of sacrifices and blood.
Plans for the soquilli? He'll join Arcana because it will be familiar acting as a tie to his home lands, and to that he'll swear his loyalty. Where he won't particularly care for the individuals that make up the group(apart from his twin of course) he will still act for the benefit of the Whole. In the hopes that one day he'll be seen and treated as acting ruler of the Herd. Barring that ever actually happening, he will act as the enforcing hand and partner to the wills of the other acting Major Arcana. Something of a military General, ensuring the physical safety of the group by recruiting those able to defend and training them accordingly.
Anything else? Hopefully it should be clear that these two have a lot of back story. xD It may seem odd that I'm entering a stallion that will belong to someone else completely, but I trust her wholeheartedly to be true to him and help him fit with the Arcana.

Notes for Lolly:
- Constantine has a drive to be leader but OOCly that won't ever happen as Olive and I totally respect that Velveteen is the one in charge. So I made sure to note that Constantine's role within the group would be like that of a military commander. His main job would be ensuring the safety and defense of the herd against skinwalkers and unfriendly herds or individuals.
- Constance has ZERO desire to rule. That part of her life is over as far as she's concerned. Her role would be on the same spectrum, but opposite sides of her brother - Ensuring safe travel and the ability to do as they wish without interference peacefully.

The main idea between the two of them is that they make up two halves of one whole - So together they would be the ones working with Velveteen and the others to make sure that they all remain safe. Like advisors.

So the official roles would be something like The General and The Diplomat.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff