Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firkasa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:42 pm
A meeting between Verloren, Eris and "A Wishful Hero": Part 1

Firkasa
((Bah. Comp went freeze mode on me.))

Golden eyes darted around a slush covered field. A hint of grass was poking out of the cold earth but it was not enough to indicate that spring was soon approaching. At least, not to Verloren. The young stallion praced this way and that around the slushy and muddy fields in another one of his strange antics. Perhaps he was chasing the "shiny thing" again. Or, perhaps he was just trying to hang on to what little youth he had left from his foal days. It almost seemed like yesterday when he was a foal. Then again, he could pick on the other younglings if he wished to do so. Yes... that would be quite fun.

A golden colored hoff dug into the muddy earth as the young green stallion contemplated and formulated a little plan to play with any foal he might happen by next time. The fun they could have. Verloren's flank shivered slighly as a cold wind brushed by. He raised his head into the air, wondering is something was coming.

Naita
Hoofbeats, muffled by the splashes of slush they inspired, piped up on the breeze, winds muted by the dying days of winter, spring's first rays of sun not yet broaching the place, but they were near enough for some warmth.
A spotted youth made his way cheerfully, snuffling at the wet earth now and then, searching for some idealised verdant pasture where the perfect blade of grass was never more than a tongue's length away, no mind for his short mane at all. A few locks were muddied, flung back, and left brown patches on his black and white form.

At his side idled a sight far more commanding than that of a dirty, yet cheerful young stallion, if only for her cleanliness in comparison.
That mane, that tail, spun gold, dipped in wine. That figure, creamy magnificence, fading to white before her golden hooves, kissed here and there by wine-touched tribal tattoos.
That face... rolling eyes at the work of Zatarra.
Such was Eris, beautiful in all but nature.

Firkasa
((*Pokes her computer for it had another freeze episode*))

Ears swiveled forward as the sound of sloshing hooves in the muddy earth caught Verloren's attention. His large head turned to look at two familiar forms. One was that of a familiar black and white stallion. The other was of his winged "sister". Glad to see semi-familiar faces, Verloren carefully made his way to the two other soquili with a slow trot. "Nice to see the two of you again!" Verloren responded as he approached the two. "How have you been?"

Naita
Golden eyes raising to meet that jade figure, Eris bowed her head in response, before casting yet another eye-rolling gaze at Zatarra.
"Muddy," came her answer, voice oozing that calm, collected aura that made the stallion at her side long to n** her.
"And yourself?" she then queried, allowing her eyes to rest on him a moment, well aware the spotted stallion would not dare go through with such.

Though his mouth did swing her way for a moment, history proved right, and no retalliation was given.
"Happy," he corrected Eris, however. "Happy."
"Spring's coming," he then burst forth, front legs leaving the safety of solid ground a moment, scarlet eyes dancing.
"I can feel it, I can taste it!"

"Joy."

Firkasa
Verloren chuckled in a kind manner at the two. "I'm both muddy and happy. Its true that spring is coming. I'm interested to see what may come this season." Quietly, the young stallion gently wiped off some of the mud from his hooved by brushing it over some grass. "If you want Eris, you can clean your hooves at the nearby stream. There's one not too far from here."

The young stallion's eyes dance between the winged female and the older stallion. How two different personalities came together was beyond Verloren's understanding. "Out of curiosity, are you two siblings in any way? You do seem close." In you own way, Verloren finished the last part of the sentence in his mind, fearing that he'd be rude. He still had the idea that because everyone was "taller" then him, he had to be polite around them. Not that it was true anymore.

Naita
Zatarra attempted to scoff at this, but succeeded only in a vague sort of cough, which escalated rather beyond his control. In the midst of his coughing fit, the femme took over the answer, sighing out the beginning of it due to the appaloosa male's foolish ways.
"We live together, but thankfully share no relation."
A twitch of her golden wings seemed an attempt to prove this. Of the appendages she was prodigously proud, and almost pitied the two she lived with for the lack of them.

To his other comment she nodded happily, setting off in the direction he mentioned, before turning her head back, fluttering those eyelashes mockingly, and calling back to the stallions;
"What, no gallant chaperones?"

The montoned male narrowed his eyes at her batting ones, but did, grumblingly, set off in her wake, muttering about 'women.'

Firkasa
With a hearty chuckle, the green stallion walked up to the winged mare's side and bowed his head. "I'd be glad to accompany you." Verloren turned his head around to gaze at Zatarra for a moment before starting to walk towards the stream. "Even if you don't share any relation, you do seem close... in your own manner." The young stallion tossed head lightly, taking care not to sprinkle any straying water droplets on his two companions. "I have no other soquili companion of my own, so I don't really have any right in saying such things."

Youthful eyes gazed forward as gold melted into the crystal clear stream before them. "Ah, here we go. The newly melting snow gives this stream its clear quality. Or so I've observed."

Naita
Affecting the accents of a damsel, Eris batted her eyelids once more at both males.
"Why sirs, I do declare you're as sweet as sugar."
It seemed the affectation could only be stood for so long however, for with a hearty laugh, the femme began dousing the lower portions of her legs in the stream holding each under the cool waters until the mud was eased off, leaving the area around her hooves once more pure white, a striking comparison to the golden hooves.

"Your heroes?" tried Zatarra, a simple attempt at a trick he had tried many a time. He fancied himself a hero, in truth, and though the other mare who shared his home allowed these fantasies, Eris would never allow him such claims.
However, on receiving no answer but a glare, the stallion returned his eyes to Verloren, smiling widely.
"We're close as chalk and cheese," he chuckled, "but it must be hard not to have anyone to fight with."

"Oh yes, all that peace and quiet, horrific," came a voice from behind, Eris' eyes catching at the pair of males, some portion of her mane caught in the current, bobbing and swaying with the water.

Firkasa
Verloren watched Eris closely. She was an odd one, not as odd as Zatarra but he liked her personality. Stretching his neck around to look at the other stallion, Verloren couldn't help but chuckle at the hero and chalk comment. "Well, I don't mind it. It allows me to have the free time to do whatever I please. I explore these lands a lot because of that. I don't mind being alone. It is quiet. But peaceful too as you have stated Eris." The green stallion bobbed his head in the golden mare's direction.

A curious look came across the young stallion's face as he once again turned to face Zatarra. "Do you like fighting?" It never occured to Verloren that fighting could be a hobby. He never had the chance to fight and even if he did, it was only for defensive puposes. Verloren was just that kind of personality.

Naita
At the question of fighting, Zatarra stretched himself to full height, puffing out his chest and beginning a tirade;
"Fighting? I fight the noble dragon, I fight to free damsels, I fight to right wrong, and slay evil!"

"You fight to get yourself stuck in muddy bogs."

The memory rather deflated the stallion, but a sheepish grin remained on his features.
"And I fight to get out of muddy bogs. ... with a bit of help."

Here a creamy face peered over the appaloosa's shoulder, golden eyes cast on the jade stallion.
"Check the short chunk in his tail," she advised, "that's from when I had to pull him out."

That Eris had little idea of talking the elder of the pair up was sadly obvious. Her affection for him was of a sisterly sort, and included much mockery.

Firkasa
((Okies! ^^))

"Errrr... dragon?" Zatarra certainly spoke of strange things sometimes. Almost as strange as the things Cocheta described back home at their teepee. The jade shaded stallion lightly shoke his head at Zatarra's shortened section of his tail. "Eris is very kind to you to pull you out of a place like that. Bogs aren't a place for any living creature to travel alone. Its easy to get stuck and trapped in the muddy earth. Sometimes even forever. But! It looks like the two of you made it out quite all right. Where might this bog be anyway?" Verloren was itching for a new adventure. Perhaps he would go to the bogs and check out the place for himself. It sounded like an interesting place to see.

A thought glanced over the young stallion's mind. He and Zatarra weren't all that different for both easily fell into their own fantasies. Verloren was simply more aware of his surroundings perhaps. He would have liked to have someone like Eris traveling around. She was probably more aware of her surroundings then he was.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:58 pm
A meeting between Verloren, Eris and "A Wishful Hero": Part 2

Naita
The light of fantasy flickered in Zatarra's eyes, a nimble smile leaping across his features, seizing control of the stallion's face.
"Aye, dragons and damsels and riches. That's the life for me!"
A thought ocurred, and he glared jokingly at the winged mare, who had now withdrawn her head from his shoulders, turning her attention to drying those newly cleaned hooves.
"Stubby tail and all," he declared, before chuckling.

The query again alighted some joy in the appaloosa, for that smile grew into a grin, those scarlet eyes danced.
"It's near where we live, out past the meadows, away from any humans we've seen."
Why the trio had never allowed themselves to be tamed was unknown, but they were unfamiliar with mankind, and viewed them with some distrust, Eris in particular.

"Zatarra thinks pixies, or something, have taken residence in the bog, and ends up in the muck almost daily," piped up Eris, pulling a face at the idea of being so... so... dirty.

"Goblins!"

"Deeply sorry, apparently goblins are making him lose what little mind he had to start with."
Another infuriating grin at the stallions, eyes fluttering, laughter withheld for as long as possible before she freed it, the giggles spilling forth.

Firkasa
Verloren wondered how much sanity the older stallion possessed for by what the mare said, it seemed that he had little to start out with. Though... perhaps the "pixies" were the answer to his "shiny thing" question. No matter what he did, the shiny thing would alsways escape and fly away. It sounded like something a "pixie" would do. He wasn't sure about the damsels though.

Watching Eris laugh made something sture in the young stallion. He wasn't sure what it was but ever since he became a stallion... his view on mares changed. A soft laugh escaped from the jade stallion as Verloren looked at his fellow companions with a kind gaze. "I see. I must accompany you two to this bog one day. It sounds quite fun!"

Naita
"Oh, do!" chirped up the energetic male, axcitement once more abound.
"There's much in it of interest, though the creatures have not yet shown themselves. I know they're there, and I'll get them!"
Insanity was not his affliction, rather a tendency to believe too much of what flight of fancy his mind chose to bestow. He was, at least, endearing, for who could truly dislike one whose innocence was so evident?

Eris merely chuckled, shaking her head, mane swaying with the movement.
"Careful, or Mr. Reliability here will end up stuck somewhere again, and you'll have to follow suit."
Here she returned to the effort of catching her hooves at some fleeting breeze, attempting to dry the white hairs falling across the golden appendages without having to go to the effort of shaking them.

Firkasa
"What do those creatures look like?" Verloren's ears perked up in greater interest. By the way Zatarra was describing the strange creatures they acted just like the shiny things that always caught his interest. Perhaps he'd found a clue! The young stallion coughed for a moment, not wishing to go too far into the conversation, but he did want to go to the bog sometime.

Golden eyes caught the glimmer from the winged mare's hooves as she tried to dry them. "We can go to a sunnier place to dry your hooves if you wish."

Naita
Zatarra's enthusiasm took a little dive here. He had never seen them, persay, and merely coughed in response, eyes searching for something to land on, something... adequate to base a description on.

Eris cocked a brow, shook her head again, and threw back a section of her main, staying silent on this subject, allowing the stallion to flounder alone.
However, at the suggestion of a sunnier spot, she nodded, for once amicably, and nodded the jade male to lead on.

Firkasa
Golden eyes blinked at the older stallion for a few moments, noticing that Zatarra had few words to say about the creature's description. Perhaps they weren't his "shiny things" after all. It was all right though, for it wouldn't have been as fun if he knew the "shiny things'" identity. "You don't have to worry yourself about not seeing it. There are a lot of things in this world that we know are there but just don't know what they look like."

Turning to another matter, Verloren bowed his head at Eris and took a step towards the north. "Shall we go find some sun then my lady?"

Naita
My Lady? Eris could get used to such treatment, indeed!
Bowing her head likewise, the mare set off after Verloren, golden wings twitching slightly, hooves raised high to avoid them growing grubby once more.
A glance was cast back at her "brother," to whom she gave a nicker, urging him forward from his almost catatonic state, still trying desperately to find a description.

"Zap," she called back, "if you don't get moving I'll leave you to some dragon!"

Without a word, the stallion was at her heels in a flash.

Firkasa
The light teal green mane of the young stallion bounced in the air as Verloren walked towards the north. Golden eyes followed the trail of the glimmering sunlight. "Tell me Eris. What are these dragons that your brother often speaks about?" The word had come up quite a few times.

"Nice and sunny here," the jade color stallion pointed out as his golden hooves reflected the sunlight."I like basking in sun so I often come here."

Naita
The urge to scoff was strong for Eris at that moment, queried on Zatarra's 'dragons.' No such thing, existed, of course, the stallion merely liked to dream.
"Imagination," she answered at last, golden gatch flickering batch to the spotted male merrily following.
"They are his fantasies."

The spot, however, pleased her well enough, and picking up a quick trot, the mare began setting about finding the point at which the sun shone strongest, long tail flying behind her, wings unfurled, buffeted by the breeze.

Firkasa
Slightly tilting his head to the side, Verloren quietly watched Eris as her golden form basked in the sunlight. "Well, sometimes its nice to have one dream or two." His golden eyes turned to look at the spotted male. "Though, I do suppose there are those who take their dreams a step too far." Again, his unfamiliarity with the personalities of others was a slight disadvantage to him, but not much.

As the wings unfurled themselves in the sky like a heavenly being, Verloren couldn't help but stare in awe of sure a sight. He quickly caught himself staring and looked off towards the side, a slight sheepish look was on the young stallion's face. "Sorry. I've never come in contact with other winged soquili before. Your wings are very beautiful though. You're like a heavenly angel sent down from the sky." If he could, Verloren would have been blushing at the comment.

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:59 pm
The Thoughts of the Wanderer: Part 1

Outside the forest, the snow was quickly beginning to melt. Slush turned into water as the tiny droplets of the remaining frost from winter fell upon the warming earth in accordance to the arrival of spring. An unfamiliar image danced into the quiet air as dark black (with a hint of a strange dark blue) hair waved its way into an unseen wind. Eerie purple hued eyes gazed into the sky with a gentle look, one of sadness and kindness. Cocheta had taken residence outside of the resident forest and was accompanied by the strange soquili she'd come to know as Verloren. The two met in a peculiar way and weren't that close but they still enjoyed each other's company.

Looking over her shoulder, Cocheta found Verloren grazing nearby, his always inquisitive eyes looked about as if trying to find something that should be there but wasn't. Carefully placing her things away, the young woman's gentle hands reached out to the young stallion as she walked up to him. "And how are we doing today Verloren?" In the palm of one of her hands, she had a small treat of sweetened sap gathered from one of the nearby trees. She was keen on the stallion's sweet tooth. As Verloren's white muzzle lightly nipped at the young woman's palm, Cocheta giggle, and brushed her hand down the stallion's short mane. "Whoa there boy. Don't take it all down so quickly." As purple eyes mingled with golden eyes, the Wanderer often wondered what was going on through the stallion's mind. They could not understand each other through words but there was certainly some degree of understanding between the two. But, she respected the stallion and followed his wish of not becoming too close to him. After all, he was still a wild horse by nature.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:29 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Firkasa

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:56 pm
Wandering away from her herd, Resi was curious as she wandered back in the direction where she had last met up with the green stallion, Verloren. Crimson eyes darted here and there as the black widow was slightly edgy, in a new area she wasn't that familiar with. Nevertheless, she had a smile on her features and it wasn't before long till the said stallion came into view. With a flick of her tail, she trotted up towards Very and nickered, "Hi!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:26 pm
Green ears flickered towards the mare's direction, slightly apprehensive but eager at the same time. He met the black widow mare by chance one day and the two shared some form of a bond, but it wasn't quite along the lines of being completely romantic. Verloren wasn't ready to have a mate yet but it seemed that fate would throw him into a parental situation whether he liked it or not.

Carefully, the green colored stallion walked up to the black mare and bowed his head in greeting. "Hello Resi. It's been a while. How have you been doing lately?" As his short mane bobbed up and down from the bow, Verloren's mind was whirling with various questions on how he was supposed to go about this strange predicament that he put himself into. He hoped that Resi didn't have any other stallion friends that might get on his case. Alas, the young stallion had the gut feeling that someone, somewhere wasn't happy with him.

Firkasa

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:35 pm
Smiling to the green stallion as her nervousness vanished into her playful nature, Resi greeted him. "Hi Verloren! It's good to see you again!" She nodded her head before looking at the green stallion. It was always in her nature to be slightly cunning, but she was innocent to the very end. While she didn't know why Cyrus was so angry about the origins of the father, she replied, "I'm doing well...I just found out that," She paused and drew in a breath, "I'm going to have foals!" A little late about this fact, but it wasn't like her to see the obvious until it hit her in the face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Firkasa

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:03 pm
Giggling at the green stallion's response, that was exactly how she acted when she found out. Resi returned the nuzzle, but not before taking a gentle n** at his short mane. It was one of her favorite things to do, play with manes. Crimson eyes looked to the green stallion as a large smile grew on her features and in a dreamy voice, "Oh, I can't wait till the foals are old enough to stand and run on their own. Can you imagine all the games we'll get to play, Very?" But, at his second question, she gave him a childish nod of her head and a snort, "Well...my friend, Cyrus seemed kind of angry, but I don't know why! You're a good friend!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:18 pm

Firkasa

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:43 pm
With Verloren's cheerful reply, Resi couldn't help but smile, "We'll have to think of games to play! It'll be fun." Just like the stallion, she was playful at heart and nothing could change that. But, at the look that passed the green stallion, she took a few steps towards him and touched her muzzle to his cheek in a comforting manner, "Don't worry about Cyrus, I think he just worries too much for me. If he knew you, I'm sure he wouldn't be like how he is. At any rate, I don't think any lower of you!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:44 pm
((Bah! *Poke attacks the PMs*))

Verloren lightly laughed at the mare's comment. "Well at least I have that comfort." The stallion stepped forward and nudged his nuzzle into the mare's mane immitating the mare's earlier mane playing actions. "By the looks of things, our children will surely have very playful natures."

The young stallion's ears perked up slightly as something in the sky lightly rumbled. His kind golden gaze stared up at the clouds. "Hmmmm... We might need to take cover. Rain might be coming."

Firkasa

Firkasa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:39 pm
The New Mare, Kasi and the Game of Tag: Part 1

wooga Paes
(( Kay. X3 ))

Whooosh. Whooooooosh. Such a funny sound you could hear when you ran fast enough. A mare dashed across the clearing, rather amused with the freedom that was granted to her, now she was no longer a filly, she was a mare!

.. A weird one.

She'd never lost that funny way of talking, nor the habit to making funny noises that resembles a wolfs growl, speaking of wich, she missed her brother and his little friend, been a while sense she'd seen him, now that she was all grown up. Either way, with spring coming, Kasi was content, there was no more snow to freeze in!

Firkasa
Golden color eyes gazed out into the distance as a strange young stallion, as green as the leaves on the spring trees, wandered around. Verloren was currently bored with himself. Sure, he had his duties to watch over his child but he spent too much time doing that lately. He wanted to have some fun! A look crossed over Verloren's face as if he were whining to himself about his troubles. But all was well in the end for the human Cocheta was watching his child. He knew he could trust her enough to handle such an important task.

His dark colored nose lifted into the air, smelling the sweet scent of the upcoming spring. This was definately going to be a good time for his children to be born. Verloren lazily looked in the direction of another soquili, but a mare. Politely, he walked up to the mare and bowed his head. "Good day miss."

wooga Paes
She skids to a halt, but still not having mastered that ability, the mare looses balance and falls on her rump, she should learn to not just. Stop suddently. "Allu, whus yur naim? " One could expect that from her, she was so odd, its as if her throat didn't allow her to speak normaly, like it were tighter or something. "Uim Kasi! " At least she can say her own name..

(( Aww, oki. ;; ))

Firkasa
Verloren blinked at the mare for a few seconds. He had the tendency to stay silent for a little while, trying to figure out any new soquili that he'd ever come across. "Hi Kasi! I'm Verloren! Nice to meet you." A playful sort of grin crossed the stallion's face. Still a foal at heart. "What might you be doing out her by yourself?" Perhaps the two could play a game. Maybe the new soquili knew a new one. Then he could play it with his children. Or maybe she knew of the shiney thing! These playful question danced in Verloren's brain.

wooga Paes
"Kasi dune neid Pallutun, b'cuz see gruw up! Su nuw Uie 'm un mui owne. Bute uie steel see 'im sumetuims. " She nods, though that might be hard to make out at first, her languadge was so weird.. At least her body languadge could explain most things, like irritation. "Whus yer naim, gruin? " Of course, green was all she could call him, not knowing anything else in his person, just his looks, and the fact that her seemed 'polite'.

Firkasa
"Errrr...." Verloren spent a while trying to decipher Kasi's speech. He certainly understood it but it took a little while to click in. Putting together all that she siad in his mind, the young stallion just smiled. "Ah! So you just grew up. I grew up not too long ago myself. But, truth be told I still act like a foal a lot." With that remark, Verloren couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

"Verloren. My name's Verloren." He pondered if his name was too long for Kasi to pronounce. There was also his nickname... but it was kind of embarassing for him. The nickname always had trouble following suite.

wooga Paes
"Vurleron. Okuis. " She nods, before getting to her hooves again, long tail swishing behind her, practically dragging on the ground. "Whuddus Vurleron wunnah duh? " She asks, not having any idea of what to do, at all. "Uie was jute runeen rund.

(( So short, sorry. >_< ))

Firkasa
The green stallion chuckled again in a friendly sort of manner. "That's good Kasi." His short mane bobbed up and down as he chuckled. Upon the question of what to do, the Verloren was sadly a little baffled. He wasn't sure what to do either. "Well, I just came out to take a walk. I'm going home to my child soon so that they won't be alone for long. Shall we play a short game Kasi? It'll be fun."

wooga Paes
She blinks, eyeing him carefully, maybe a two leg was involved! "Whute kine gaim? " She asks, half curiously, half cautioufly, this was oooodd. None of the 'strangers' she'd met had wanted to play games, only her da, mum 'n Lando. But, she didn't feel as cautious as before, she was big now! Maybe not too much, but still big.

Firkasa
Golden hooves shifted from side to side as Verloren looked at Kasi with his kind eyes. From the mention of going home to his child, it seemed that Kasi must have deduced that a human was somehow involved. He didn't mind humans all that much. Or, at least Cocheta. She gave him his space and helped him in his times of need. She never asked to ride him or force him to do any work for her. They had a mutual living agreement of sorts.

"How 'bout tag?" With a swift bound, Verloren't dark muzzled touched the young mare's shoulder before he dashed away a good few feet. "You're it girl! Try and catch me!" With a wink, Verloren started running about in random patterns.

((Hey Sirenz!))

wooga Paes
(( Haaaiii Si. <3 ))

Kasi gives a small gasp, before dashing after the green male, leaping every now and then to get over larger patches of grass so her hooves wolden't slip. She was rather close, but not close enough, Kasi also had an odd way of running, it looked more like a trot if anything, but also reminded a canine or feline running, Kasi was rather weird in many ways, but it wasen't to hard to notice. "Ui'm cluuuuse! " She nickers, almost as if to tell him to run faster, she, like her father, liked challages.

Firkasa
Verloren dashed about the grass, playfully looking back evry once and a while just to make sure where Kasi was. He did note the mare had many strange qualities, such as her speech and even her running pattern but it didn't really matter to him. It was simply the fun that he wanted.

Out of the coner of the stallion's eye, he spotted something that was all to "familiar" with him. "Shiney thing!" With a fancy manuever, Verloren did a funny side step to run in the direction of his favorite little "past time". He was picking up speed. The "shiney thing" always had that effect on him.

wooga Paes
At the time Verloren moved the way he had, Kasi had been jumping in that direction, and had to slow down to not crash, but nipped at one of his tail braids, before dashing in the opposite direction. "Tuuge! " She neighs back, then stretches her nck out to gain more speed. She leaps over a flower, not in the slightest mood to trample its, beofre continuing on,untill the grass is up to her shoulders, this would be a good place to hide, but she still kept running, he'd know where she was if she stopped, because her ears would stick out, even if she ducked down.

Firkasa
Dark colored ears perked up at the sudden little tug on his tail. Carefully examining it as he swished his tail back and forth, he noticed that one of the braids had loosened. "Oh me. I'm it!" With another little hop and skip, Verloren turned and carefully walked the other way Kasi had vanished off to. "I guess I'll chase the shiney thing some other time."

Golden hooves picked up speed as they beat down against the wet earth, tossing up mud onto his clean hooves. In the high grassy area, he watched as a pair of dark/orange tipped ears peeked out from the tall grass. He was gaining onto Kasi!

wooga Paes
To gain more stealth, she lowers her ears, that might hide them a bit, no? And to complete, she lowers her head just a little more, it might not give her the best sight, but at least it was better for hiding. She also largens her pace a bit, but not too much, so her shoulders don't lift so much as to reveal her, a little better hidden, position. From the running, her stomach was dirty from kicking the dirt upwards, and, of course, it ended on her kneeblade and her underbelly. The tip of her tail also seemed rather dirty, sense it was long, it dragged on the ground.

She should find a way to keep it up...

(( Kasa! Can we continue tomorrow? :< I gotta go to bed. D: ))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:24 pm
A soft giggle escaped from the black widow, "I sure do think so! Just as long as they're up and about, I'll be happy." She nodded her head, Resi wasn't quite sure what to exspect from being a mother. She didn't know anyone else that was a mother, just Sora and Zephi who were fathers.

Ears flicked as she noticed the thunder as well. Nodding silently, she moved a bit closer to the green stallion while looking for a place to stay. "Do you know where we can go?" Asking, as she wasn't all that familiar with this place as Verloren was. Plus, it was weird, her stomach felt like it was kicking!

Kireiryuu

Firkasa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:07 pm
The sound of an incoming wind slowly drifted from the far lands. Verloren picked up his head again, to observe the clouds in a strange, silent manner. The young stallion, slowly understanding the concepts of being an adult was oddly much quieter as of late. "Yah. There's a place not too far into the woods where we can hide out until the storm's over.

With a simple turn of his hooves, Verloren slowly walked off towards the forest. Something else seemed to trouble his mind but he said nothing. "Looks like this might be a bad storm. We might want to get moving."

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff