Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] - Primal Instincts, A Skinwalker Plot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`raze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:40 am
I just wanted to stop by and let you know how crazy awesome this entire plot thread is.

... and if you're interested in a roleplay where Syn actually kills a Soquili (I don't think the actual death can be roleplayed out but hinted at?), I do have a Soq I can offer up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:55 pm
@Phail - Awesome! Thank you so much for taking part! ^___^ *Will set up an RP and fling it in your direction*

@Raze - Yeah we couldn't RP out the actual method that she uses to kill the soquili due to PG-13 ratings but it could be hinted that the wounds that were sustained were fatal. Who do you need sacrificed? =O

Epine de Rose

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 am
All right, I mentioned in thread I thought Aduial could be good for some plottin' in here, so here's my thoughts on it!

For Nik and Eud - You had listed them possibly rescuing someone from Syn, so I'd like to offer her for that. She would need rescuing, really, as she has some issues with thinking she's a horrible person and might hesitate about fleeing on her own if she hears Syn saying anything about this being the only true way to be redeemed or whatever. She might be frustrating to interview afterward since she's virtually mute and can barely speak loud enough to be heard, though given the circumstance I think she might be willing to make the effort for once. (Uta and I had discussed her having a run in with Kaiya to get her head on straight about her issues, I think after this would be a good time for that. =o)

In regard to the March and Holy Order - After getting her head screwed on a little straighter I think she'd be more than willing to do what she can to help remove Syn's threat, and Tempest's Divinity would give her something to focus on and believe in that she's never had. I'm not sure if a second Alicorn would be needed for Tempest with Sakura already there, but she'd assist if she could and was given direction. And she would jump all over the chance to join the Holy Order later; she craves something to put faith in again and give her purpose after the fiasco that drove her away from her childhood home.

She could also be an assist for Nik and Eud while they're trying to hunt Syn down, perhaps, if you can think of a use for her there?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 am
Hai - While I think Nik/Eud would be absolutely fine to rescue her, her rather unstable mindset might cause problems for them in the long term so I probably wouldn't advise she accompanies them after. We can have it so that they rescue her and then bump in to Kaia? 8D Since Uta plays both Kaiya and Eud that means she could cameo in Kaiya for the end of the rescue RP and then start a new one between Aduial and Kaiya.

Exalted March wise, the more the merrier as there'll be more than Tempest in hot pursuit of Syn. Admittedly, depending on who/what antagonists I have, I may have folks split off into groups to be attacked/pursued and so on by another one or something. That being said, if she was genuinely interested in Tempest's Divinity then catching him while he was in pursuit of Syn would be the perfect time because it would show his faith in all it's colours i.e. both it's good sides and controversial sides.

If she was still inclined after that then she'd be a welcome member of the Order and the brother/sisterhood. ^_^

Epine de Rose

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm
This all sounds good to me! <3

Gives me some other ideas to fit into her general plot, also, which is nice. XD

This is gonna be fun~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:22 pm
<3333 As soon as Uta's RP load is a little less I'll start something up for us all. *Jotted down the role for Adu* <3  

Epine de Rose

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:17 am
This plot is boss.
Like, a boss of all bosses that have ever existed in the universe.
Multiple universes.

I noticed you still need witnesses! Tyler is a con artist, but specializes in gathering dirt on people. She could be persuaded (after seeing some of Syn's carnage) to help gather information and evidence on Syn's havoc. Eventually, I imagine Tyler would slip up and get caught while spying on her, becoming another one of the skinwalker's victims. Someone would save her, but the attack would put Tyler out of commission. It could during a "joint" mission with someone else trying to help stop Syn as well. The more victims the merrier, right?

I think this whole event would help Tyler go from Con Artist to a more good-natured Private Investigator. Tyler would definitely want to help stop the Heirs as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 am
Just the kind of plot I need! biggrin

I have a mare named Victoria who will one day (hopefully) become an elder. I would love to throw her into the mix where ever you think she might fit in best. Victoria is a very high strung mare who was born of royal blood. Thus, in RP she reflects the position of a queen. She is a very strong willed mare and will more then likely try to protect someone in need. This could be by giving them shelter within her herd or simply coming to their rescue like a knight. However, if she was to leave her herd she would not venture too far away so any plots she was involved in would probably have to be closer to her territory.

I also have the basket in my sig that will pop out as a verrrry evil soquili. However, my plot idea is that he/she will join up with a skinwalker (as a foal or adult) and will go on a path of distruction. My idea is that: He/she has hurt many people before, however, they have never killed someone. So the skinwalker, bloodthirsty, chooses a prey and tells him/her (the basket) that they want to torture them for a while. Of course they agree and unfortuantely end up killing someone whether by accident or watching them be killed. This will lead them on the path of redemption.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:12 pm
Wow, late Epee is late - sorry you guys!

@Nagatai - As soon as I manage to clear up some of my RP backlog I'll toss you a PM, it'd be cool to have more witnesses/victims and I reckon we can work something out that benefits us both.

@Kia - Same with you hun, I can definitely try to fit Victoria in somewhere! Unfortunately I can't help with the basket though, Syn operates as a solo beast and won't take anything with her. She'd just kill it as another sacrifice, though I WOULD encourage you to talk to Ryn as her skinwalker might be more open to the idea!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm
@Epine - Sounds good! I'll keep my eyes peeled.  

THE Jehan

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 pm
Danke hun, trying to get through the most of my bulk RPs so that I can concentrate on these ones without it taking me forever to reply!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 pm
I"d like to offer up my PW boyo here for some sort of plotting maybe another "ally" of sorts he's still being rp'd as a foal but he's rather evil and maniacal with a thirsting for blood shed. But if you think you can fit him in some where Heziah is up for the RP just lemme know or something Rynth can always toss you my AIM if you'd like to chat it out a bit or something.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:13 pm
Unfortunately Syn doesn't have any allies and doesn't need them. She operates as a solo-hunter and is a solitary animal. n_n If you want him to be involved in a bigger skinwalker attack where the purewalkers kind of work together then I would suggest Ryn's plot.

The Skinwalkers don't necessarily work as a team overly much, but they do work together briefly to attack en mass. *Noddles*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:46 pm
no problem just thought i'd offer  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm
Reading over this thread, I realized this is exactly what I'm looking for, Clara-wise. I've been wanting to get her involved in something that would test her healing skills as a unicorn, and make her learn that the world is not the nice, fluffy place she's previously experienced it to be.

So if you're interested, I'd love to stick her into the Exalted One sub-plot as a healer for anyone who sustains injuries, or anywhere else you think a healer might need to be.

Given that I haven't played Clara much, I don't know the extent of her healing abilities, but that's something we can always discuss or find out through RP, yah?

And this is Clara, just for reference:

User Image  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas