Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Julian's Soq Plot and RP Search WIP/Open for Posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:03 pm
I'd like to plot with Fjola 8D!

This is my girl Emille. I have some plots for her to eventually reach elder-hood, but yeah <3

User Image

I think she'd fit the plot for the 'Tough Love' plot. Growing up, she was pretty much pampered and didn't really understand much of the world. One day, by accident, she got attacked (skinwalker/kalona... not found RP partner yet), but not seriously injured and realized that she need to shape up. (In which would lead later to her father giving her a spear). She needs a teacher to shape her up though ;D <3

Personalty... Emille as a foal wasn't very talkative... She was social, but somewhat of a mute. She would talk a little bit to her family, but that was it. Otherwise, she's a very bright little filly that pretty much gets along with anyone (:

Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm
Ooh, I think that sounds like a cute plot! It would also work to give Fjola experience around youngsters which she will surely need if she is to be a mother one day.  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:54 pm
Cool 8D! I have... AIM or MSN... Or one of us can start the RP and tell the other? LOL!

AIM: itsmzsammie
MSN: xallwaysandforever@live.com  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:18 am
*adds you on AIM*  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:47 am
*likes Siegfried* Do you have any specific personality/appearance traits you're looking for in a potential mate for him? *ponders her mares*

Also, my AIM is (snip!) if that's easier for you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:17 pm
|E *offers painted mare for Al*  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:41 am
I am looking for some RP/plots for Memory (in my signature). She is a sophisticated mare, but is currently wandering with no place to call home. The land she knew and grew up in is gone, and due to the first that ravished the land she has been forced away. At the moment she has some minor burns but inside she is feeling numb... everyone she knew, everyone she loved and cared about.... is gone. Although she searched for days before finally retreating for food and water she saw no signs of life from the other members of her family.

Generally she is a loving and gentle mare, and would rather help than hinder another... but right now she may not come across like that since she is rather hyped on emotions smile also, she can hold her own in arguements.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm
I'm looking for plots with my mare Quenthel. I think her and London would get a long well.  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm
@Roniel: Seig has a bit of interest haha, was contacted on AIM about him as well. For Seig I am looking for somebody who isn't entirely weak, and somebody who won't think him a total wacko for how dedicated he can be. Natural colours are a big plus. That plot with him is listed as a possible because I'm still pretty undecided as to what I want with a mate/fling and Seig.

@Musica: XD *pats* I want to aim for Seig to have at least 1 breeding with a Harpy.

@Syaoran: Ooh, depending on what kind of general RP you are looking for somebody like Uzi might be good for her to spend some time with, Uzi is very motherly and friendly and is sort of a guardian type figure. RPing with Uzi her skinwalker mate Nero could also be thrown into the mix or be kept out of it that can be left in the air for further things.

@Amira: <3 Oh. I think that would be fun, she sounds like a cute girl, and is very pretty herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Oh man your thread is finally up! 8D

*Melts right into her rightful spot*
>.>
<.<
*Rubs chin*

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:08 pm
^_^ Yay, what kind of plots would you like to do with the two of them. ^_^ Thankies  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:54 am
JulianMoMo
@Syaoran: Ooh, depending on what kind of general RP you are looking for somebody like Uzi might be good for her to spend some time with, Uzi is very motherly and friendly and is sort of a guardian type figure. RPing with Uzi her skinwalker mate Nero could also be thrown into the mix or be kept out of it that can be left in the air for further things.
To be honest I am pretty open to ideas... I am just trying to get my muse to play nice and focus on the good smile
So.... Uzi would be good smile though I think if Nero got involved Memory may freak, but only because he looks like a kalona... at this point she doesn't know anything about skinwalkers, she believes they are a fairy tale told to scare young foals into behaving.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:54 am
@Panda: LOL Partially up xD

@Amira: I am up for pretty much anything with London at this point in time be it a meet and greet which turns into something more or whatever somebody has in mind xD

@Syaoran: xD Haha alright, just Uzi is fine with me, would be a good chance for Memory to relax a little and have a fellow mare to speak to smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:09 am
Okie dokies. Sounds good, how about they meet up on some journey, at night, looking at the stars. ^_^  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm
I was wondering if we could possibly throw my girl Victoria and Sir Siegfried together for some roleplay? She is pretty much based off of Queen Victoria and thus, in roleplay she reflects a queen. Victoria is actually looking for knights, advisors, herd members, ect, so maybe he could be her knight? :]
Also, Victoria is looking for a mate (she does have a fling planned) so if everything pans out roleplay wise maybe they could even be mates. xD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff