Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Love is in the air. (Meeki's Plot Thread of ♥) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:23 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 am
I think I might have a potential someone for saber...in the works if you are interested? She's my custom and I won her in february. I don't have her yet which is probably an inconvenience, but if you don't find someone for him, and want to know more about her then by all means, let me know. ^_^
Oh..and she isn't a mutant soquili, just an edited regular, but she is based on a skunk.  

Insane Butterfly

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 am
Insane Butterfly
I think I might have a potential someone for saber...in the works if you are interested? She's my custom and I won her in february. I don't have her yet which is probably an inconvenience, but if you don't find someone for him, and want to know more about her then by all means, let me know. ^_^
Oh..and she isn't a mutant soquili, just an edited regular, but she is based on a skunk.

I'd love to know more about her.

I'm actually not into edits/etc for Saber. I'm not looking for a mutant or anything. I'm looking for someone that would fit well with him personality wise. She can be an unedited mare for that fact!

@General Public:
This goes for pretty much most of my pets. I'm not edit heavy. I am not a fan of cluttered pets usually. I do have a weakness for edited hair on a horse but it's not necessary. Simple pets are just as beautiful to me. <3 So please don't feel discouraged to try because of edits or lackthereof.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 am
Uhm, uhm. *nervous* I have a mare, she's really sweet and kind. I think she'd be able to help Saber, even if they weren't meant to be mates/fling. She's not the smartest mare around, but she's got a huge heart, and lives her life to help others. She's a unicorn, and hasn't ever been out of her little valley, so she's not been exposed to many scary things at all (she might consider a turned ankle scary?)...she might be a little wary of him at first, because he looks a little scary, but I think she'd be...naive enough not to run off or scream or anything? If he came to her hurt she'd ignore his looks entirely to help him. Even if he lashed out at her, if he needed healing she'd just decide he was behaving poorly because he was hurt.

Visually she's nothing too special or fancy, but I think her colors'd match his well if it became something more than a friendship. And I can't help but thinking how fun it'd be to rewrite that little poem 'the lion and the unicorn' as a little love ditty about them. She's very loyal, so if it came to something romantic, she'd stick to him like glue. And probably give a stern (if motherly) talking to to anyone who went 'ahh monster!' to him.

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 am
Meeki, while I'm mid RP tag...

What sort of personality would Hate be inclined towards? Something more tough love, something more demure or are you open to ideas on it?

With that in mind would have have an inclination to some form of heroics even if it was indrect or unintentional? I know I'm so full of questions, I'm just trying to work something out in my head! xD;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 am
I'd have to show you on a day my photobucket actually works what she is potentially supposed to look like, Meeki but in the mean time she is an edited Draft mare. She just has hair and tail edits and two bows. Her ears may or may not have an extra bit of fluff to them, but anyways, she is based on a skunk and is naturally timid, extremely shy but very, very kind when given the chance. She was teased horribly as a foal for looking the way she does. Others saying she smells and "Watch out! She'll spray you!" So she's distant and constantly worries if others actually do think she smells..(Its a small peeve)
She could, to some degree, understand what its like to not want to be around others for all of the teasing and misconceptions.
If your interested I can foresee them possibly helping each other open up, maybe not with the world, but with each other and neither of them would have to feel secluded. They could have their own little "world" I suppose. =3 Maybe I'm just sappy. XD  

Insane Butterfly

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am
Epine de Rose
Meeki, while I'm mid RP tag...

What sort of personality would Hate be inclined towards? Something more tough love, something more demure or are you open to ideas on it?

With that in mind would have have an inclination to some form of heroics even if it was indrect or unintentional? I know I'm so full of questions, I'm just trying to work something out in my head! xD;

I'm really open to ideas on it because so many things could essentially work. The biggest thing would be to be patient and tolerant because it could take some time to come around. Or he could seem to come around and then have issues/guilt with accepting it because he could see it as a weakness and try to close himself off again.

I love heroics and I'd be open to him having to save someone or even being saved himself. Talk about an awkwardly cute situation if some mare saved him from something. He's no weakling either, so I'm sure he'd be impressed. I'm really open to so much with him. He's tough on the inside and outside but deep down, he's kinda like that little kid/boy at heart. The type that would spoil a girl when he came around, make her the center of his universe. He just needs to realize that such a thing is possible and okay first. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:04 am
ShinosBee
Uhm, uhm. *nervous* I have a mare, she's really sweet and kind. I think she'd be able to help Saber, even if they weren't meant to be mates/fling. She's not the smartest mare around, but she's got a huge heart, and lives her life to help others. She's a unicorn, and hasn't ever been out of her little valley, so she's not been exposed to many scary things at all (she might consider a turned ankle scary?)...she might be a little wary of him at first, because he looks a little scary, but I think she'd be...naive enough not to run off or scream or anything? If he came to her hurt she'd ignore his looks entirely to help him. Even if he lashed out at her, if he needed healing she'd just decide he was behaving poorly because he was hurt.

Visually she's nothing too special or fancy, but I think her colors'd match his well if it became something more than a friendship. And I can't help but thinking how fun it'd be to rewrite that little poem 'the lion and the unicorn' as a little love ditty about them. She's very loyal, so if it came to something romantic, she'd stick to him like glue. And probably give a stern (if motherly) talking to to anyone who went 'ahh monster!' to him.

User Image

This idea really makes me melt. It's absolutely adorable. Perhaps he could have gotten ganged up by a group of stallions that assumed his presence in their area was threatening, and she could stumble across him and heal/help him back to health? He could start out distrusting because of how he's been treated but come around to trusting her, etc? I won't lie, that idea is really darn adorable. surprised

Seriously, so friggen cute. ;_;  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 am
I'm offering Maddie up for Hate.

;D She has multiple different moods or personalities per say.One minute she'll be a clueless mare,to an tough mare.But her mood reacts on who she's around.She likes to relax and wander around the woods.
Her blind fold has this very well done out story behind it.
Her father thinks the world is ugly,besides his family.So she's taken on to that habit of thinking the whole world is rather ugly.she'll say her two cents weither you like to hear it or not. xD She isn't afraid of anything.
Of if you'd think she'd look better or react better with someone else then thats cool too. C: Not being too picky.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 am
Insane Butterfly
I'd have to show you on a day my photobucket actually works what she is potentially supposed to look like, Meeki but in the mean time she is an edited Draft mare. She just has hair and tail edits and two bows. Her ears may or may not have an extra bit of fluff to them, but anyways, she is based on a skunk and is naturally timid, extremely shy but very, very kind when given the chance. She was teased horribly as a foal for looking the way she does. Others saying she smells and "Watch out! She'll spray you!" So she's distant and constantly worries if others actually do think she smells..(Its a small peeve)
She could, to some degree, understand what its like to not want to be around others for all of the teasing and misconceptions.
If your interested I can foresee them possibly helping each other open up, maybe not with the world, but with each other and neither of them would have to feel secluded. They could have their own little "world" I suppose. =3 Maybe I'm just sappy. XD

Man, she sounds so cute and the bows remind me sorta of a stallion I have. He wears red string everywhere and he's been teased because of it, but the red strings are symbolic to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Possible friend maybe? Though he's kind of a jerk, he's not actually evil. I seriously have so many horses that I want to have plots with. It was hard trying to choose ten for this thread.

My horses are here though for anyone interested:
http://zombiegirl.net/images/pets/soquili/certs/Mine/  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 am
Meeki
This idea really makes me melt. It's absolutely adorable. Perhaps he could have gotten ganged up by a group of stallions that assumed his presence in their area was threatening, and she could stumble across him and heal/help him back to health? He could start out distrusting because of how he's been treated but come around to trusting her, etc? I won't lie, that idea is really darn adorable. surprised

Seriously, so friggen cute. ;_;

; 3; You like it? I'm a HUGE sucker for sweet/fluffy stuff, especially when one of the two's more cranky or grumpy or do-not-want-y at first...I'd be totally thrilled to do that plot if you're up for it! She'll take good care of him, even if he scratches her or bites her or something. She's patient too, and since he'd be stuck with her while she was taking care of him (she'd probably insist he stay if he tried to leave) it'd give him some time to see she's not just making fun of him or something. I'd even offer another of my soqs to be one of the males beating him up if you wanted to RP that, but I think they're mostly too nice...XD Oh, uhm, I'm happy to RP them too, or just plot. Whatever makes you happy. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 am
@ShinosBee, I really REALLY like it. I don't think the beating up is necessary, I can do a little rp blurb to kind of explain that happening. Maybe later on, they can be more defined and I can look for horses to actually fit them in case he wanted to confront anyone, or even if she did but at first, I don't think it matters who they are. surprised

I really like this. I'd definitely be on board giving it a try if you are.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

Well then! I do believe I have someone I can offer for him - although she's one of those sorts that might irritate some personalities. Allow me to introduce you to Quicken, the Zhevra.

Personality wise she's painfully shy and prefers to live in the shadow of others rather than in the limelight. She's more of an enabler than someone who takes a plunge herself for the simple reason that she lacks the faith in herself. Consequently, if he had a goal in mind she'd be liable to encourage him rather than dissuade him unless she thought he might get hurt, at which case she'd speak out in that respect.

Nine out of ten times people find her incredibly 'weak' and really don't like the vulnerable side of her, but she's never excelled at being a warrior so acting in an omega-esque manner where she shies away from trouble works out better for her. In addition to coming across as weak minded she also stutters around strangers, she can't talk properly until she relaxes (her stutter is her nerves) so most just lose patience and think she's a simpleton.

HOWEVER - if she thinks her family/friends are going to get hurt then she can be surprisingly stubborn. Though she might get scared of what might happen to her for getting in the way, she will stand her ground (stutter and all) to make sure they don't get the info she needs. It's a side very few ever get to see, at most her big sister Kaycie has seen it but most others just think she's a wimp. In short, if she really need to be brave she can be, she's just not great at it and will probably faint from shock/nerves after she's succeeded!

*DEEP BREATH*

Now in relation to her current plots, I'ma summarise a ton here so I don't get anymore TLDR...

1. She has a stalker, a unicorn hunter who is determined to kill and take her horn. He hates unicorns but thankfully, she had a very lucky escape from him. Ever since then he hasn't systematically pursued her but any time he has spotted her he has attempted to corner and get rid of her.

2. On one occasion she has another near miss but is saved by another soquili who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (right in her case, wrong in his) but it's left her increasingly skiddish.

3. She's infinitely more timid and cautious about things and acts like a little ninja nowadays when coming out of forests or corners - she's liable to bolt at the first sign of trouble rather than stay around.

4. She ALWAYS manages to attract some sort of trouble. She doesn't want to, it just kinda happens...

Allll of this in mind, what's to say that she doesn't end up in another "wrong place/wrong time" situation where she gets attacked/pursued/threatened etc and Hate (unfortunately for him) just happens to show up. It would be a facepalm worthy moment for him since he didn't ask to be a hero but he could choose to be one. The end result could be that he ends up badly injured/minorly injured whichever works and as a unicorn she feels honour bound to help.

Start of a friendship or something more than that depending on what happened. She's not a great healer despite being purebred as she's never practiced so if he had really bad wounds she'd have to stick around for a bit and he'd get to hear about some of her stories etc such as the ebil unicorn killer and whatnot. Hell, her fail!healing could even explain some of his scars. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 am
Right on! That could be a little fun plot thing to do later. I'm more than for it, of course! Excited for my first really plotted/RP'd couple here!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:22 am
-MoomoolatteCha-
I'm offering Maddie up for Hate.

;D She has multiple different moods or personalities per say.One minute she'll be a clueless mare,to an tough mare.But her mood reacts on who she's around.She likes to relax and wander around the woods.
Her blind fold has this very well done out story behind it.
Her father thinks the world is ugly,besides his family.So she's taken on to that habit of thinking the whole world is rather ugly.she'll say her two cents weither you like to hear it or not. xD She isn't afraid of anything.
Of if you'd think she'd look better or react better with someone else then thats cool too. C: Not being too picky.
User Image

She's so pretty but I don't know if moodswing/changes would fit well with Hate. He really needs someone stable/secure/patient/tolerant, etc. But damn if she isn't really neat. I love the idea behind her. I wonder if she'd be compatible with a stallion I have. surprised

She also sounds like she could be easily picked on by any number of my evil males too. What do you think of Loren? I have no idea what you are looking for in a stallion but he's so against the world, full of hate, wants to hurt people. If he came across a mare that chose to be blindfolded because she thinks the world is ugly (something he similar shares, though not blindfolded), he'd probably be taken aback, surprised, etc.

Though she probably would be better suited to a stallion that would bring her out of her shell. Loren can probably have nice moments but I don't know if he's nice enough. He's pretty mean. ;_;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff