Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I would like to offer Claudine (in sig) up for some roleplay with Coridan. :] At this time it is unlikely she would be very friendly, but she would probably be nicer to him due to his close relation to a kalona. One day she will join up with a skinwalker and go around causing chaos, however, once she accidentally ends up killing someone (Well causing their death) she will change her ways and seek redemption. Maybe he could be involved with that later?
Plot idea: Bestest friends (Maybe more on his side then hers until she seeks redemption)?

Thank you for your interest. I don't think this is what I'm looking for with Coridan, though, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Updated to add my purewalker Ghostpaw.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am
Would Larena be at all qualified for the best friends Rp plot idea..? If not something else..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm
Nukido
Would Larena be at all qualified for the best friends Rp plot idea..? If not something else..

Did you mean for Cori?  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm
yes i was just wondering thats all i do understand though if shes not what he will be looking for in the future  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm
Well, it's not that they can't be friends.. I was hoping for him to have a foal friend that could be his best friend and grow up with.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm
ohh ok well i dont have any foals..i guess i can wait till he gets older before they become friends?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:40 pm
Nukido
ohh ok well i dont have any foals..i guess i can wait till he gets older before they become friends?

They can still meet and talk.. but she just doesn't fit what I was looking for on the Bestest Friends plot.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm
Do you think Coridan would like some seathi rp?
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 pm
I don't see why he wouldn't, Edward. He travels with his father and Doan, and they have been to a few beaches. He'd have opportunity to meet your little guy. :3 I'd be up for letting the two interact.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
I would like to offer Isadora up for a friend for Darkspine and Coridan She's very nonjudgmental, I don't think she really reacts negatively to different soquili. She see's that they're different but just takes it in stride. She may comment on it, and ask why, but its mostly positive curiosity. She isn't a very negative foal and unless she's being scolded or teased for something isn't likely to shy away.

Um specifically for Coridan I was thinking potential eventual filly friend that grows into something more? Though of course only if you would be interested?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm
@IB I think that would work for either one of them, really. Cori knows Dark through his father, so a meeting between all three is doable. As for Cori and Isdora becoming more than friends one day, I think we'd have to see how they get along in rp first, and also see how they react to each other as adults. Cori's going to be RP'd as a colt for awhile. Luckily, the two are in the same basket drop, so they're the same age.. that might work for some plots.. and Cori met someone in that family already, too.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:08 pm
That could indeed work. Foal roleplay is mostly what I'm looking for, I too am trying to develop my foals before I roleplay them as adults (Dhiren and Isadora)
Um I know we did an in thread rp or two of Isadora and Cori. Though I'm never sure who counts in thread roleplays or not...so there is that. We can see how they'd work out. Who did he meet? If you don't mind my asking? =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:16 pm
Maybe Cori could meet Dhi, too, sometime. I'd like him to have a wide range of friends when he's an adult since he'll ICly have the opportunity to while traveling with his father and Doan.

I guess the thread rp was what I was thinking of when I said Cori met one of them. We don't have to count that, though, if you'd like a fresh start on their meeting.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas