Reply Chat and Plot Zone
{Claudine Braen Bronach's plot thread} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 pm
I'll start, but I'll have to start it tomorrow. I'm swamped with studying and finals right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 am
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3333
And good luck!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:47 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Absolutely!
Do you have a preference of how we start this out? Do you want to rp their meeting and then work our way up or back plot things and start with the killing? Either way works for me and I'm most definitely open to the potential for more plots ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:54 pm
Faithofthefallen
I would actually love to start them off meeting each other. xD I think it will be quite funny and interesting. :]
I was actually just thinking maybe he leaves her pretty much alone as a foal, letting her fester for a bit. Then she seeks him out or vise versa and the fun begins? biggrin
I am more then willing to hear your thoughts or ideas on that. xD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Faithofthefallen
I would actually love to start them off meeting each other. xD I think it will be quite funny and interesting. :]
I was actually just thinking maybe he leaves her pretty much alone as a foal, letting her fester for a bit. Then she seeks him out or vise versa and the fun begins? biggrin

Ooh I actually love the idea of her seeking him out when she gets older. They meet, he decides not to kill her.... Yet, and plants a few suggestions to lure her down the right path to find him later on, either as an adult or just when she has had enough time to consider his offer. Perhaps her finding him a victim is sort of a right of passage that backfires?

Would you like to start or shall I? Perhaps Barracus could be hunting her in the beginning of the rp?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 pm
Faithofthefallen
~Kiana_Nala~
Faithofthefallen

Ooh I actually love the idea of her seeking him out when she gets older. They meet, he decides not to kill her.... Yet, and plants a few suggestions to lure her down the right path to find him later on, either as an adult or just when she has had enough time to consider his offer. Perhaps her finding him a victim is sort of a right of passage that backfires?

Would you like to start or shall I? Perhaps Barracus could be hunting her in the beginning of the rp?

Sounds fantastic! biggrin Would you mind starting? I hate to ask but I'm in the process of moving and my starters have been crap. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:02 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Sounds fantastic! biggrin Would you mind starting? I hate to ask but I'm in the process of moving and my starters have been crap. Lol.

Sure ^~^
[Link]  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm
Faithofthefallen
~Kiana_Nala~

Sure ^~^
[Link]

Thanks! <3
I'll get a tag to you tonight or tomorrow. :3
And Claudine grew! biggrin
User Image
So we could start the adult rp too if you wanted. ;D
I can start it for us this time. Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

D'awww pretty!!!
Sure that would be great, we can multitask ^3^  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am
I am SOOOOOO sorry this is late. Finals kicked my a**, and then I got swamped with preparations for next year's yearbook (I'm on staff)

Anyways, here's the RP with Chloros!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21657493
I saw that she grew. sweatdrop If you don't want to RP her as a foal, then may I suggest young teen? Chloros would be more willing to work with a younger mare than an adult.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 am
x_nagatai
Oh it's okay! And I will still roleplay her as a foal. xD She pretty much has zero roleplay as a foal. But I do think it would be funny if they met up again when she is an adult too. xD haha.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:17 am
Oh, definitely! Especially after she's messed herself up after the killing incident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am
Sweet! I'm so excited! xD  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm
<3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff