Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Bush vs. Kerry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one for president?
Bush
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Kerry
64%
 64%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 39

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:00 am
Both candidates suck, but unfortunately we don't have any control over it and when both candidates suck I say you give the new kid the chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:02 am
I have control...I voted ;p...well some control the electorial college is like god compared to me lol  

WaresTheBeef

Survient

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:28 pm
I had someone vote for me xp . Bush is an idiot, he sucks period. Ever hear of the Patriot Act? Look it up, you'll be surprised. If that weren't bad enough, Bush supports the Patriot Act 2, which is even worse. The bottom line is, our economy is in the craphole, it was that way even when we went into Iraq, and only an idiot does that. You don't attack a country when your economy is in the craphole. There are no jobs, you all should know that being in ohio, or at least very few to go around. That's the core reason I like MA better than Ohio, the job situation for my dad is bad enough. Bush has done some pretty stupid stuff if you ask me. He cut HeadStart funding for crying out loud! Kerry may not be the best but in my opinion at this point it's anybody but Bush. Kerry at least knew the economy was bad, Bush kept denying it for the longest time. The candidates suck I know, but what option do we have?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:51 pm
Survient
I had someone vote for me xp . Bush is an idiot, he sucks period. Ever hear of the Patriot Act? Look it up, you'll be surprised. If that weren't bad enough, Bush supports the Patriot Act 2, which is even worse. The bottom line is, our economy is in the craphole, it was that way even when we went into Iraq, and only an idiot does that. You don't attack a country when your economy is in the craphole. There are no jobs, you all should know that being in ohio, or at least very few to go around. That's the core reason I like MA better than Ohio, the job situation for my dad is bad enough. Bush has done some pretty stupid stuff if you ask me. He cut HeadStart funding for crying out loud! Kerry may not be the best but in my opinion at this point it's anybody but Bush. Kerry at least knew the economy was bad, Bush kept denying it for the longest time. The candidates suck I know, but what option do we have?

Well we could always leave. that is always an option. I didn't know he cut the Headstart fund. what an a**. scream domokun domokun domokun  

ccg1232009

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:35 am
Survient

I totally agree with you and finally someone who seems to at least know a little bit about what he is talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:36 am
It's not like I watch the news every day but my dad on occasion tells me some of what is going on in the election, I get interested, and flip the TV to the news and check online about it. Plus my dad hates most TV so he flips it to C-span and watches until he goes to sleep, lol. If I could vote I would vote for Kerry though. He may change his mind a lot but I'd rather have him than bush. I say economy first, Iraq later........ sweatdrop  

Survient

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:13 am
I don't like either candidate. I sat in study hall for the last two months of school reading Time, and another weekly magazine about the presidential candidates, and realised that they are both a joke. Kerry seems to go off on how he was a war veteren, and Bush goes off on how his daddy was president. During the time before Kerry was the one chosen to be on the Ballot he said certain things, but the moment he was put on the ballot he changed he said thats not what he meant. For example, Kerry said he through out his medals during one of the protests against Vietnam or Korea *forgets* but after the ballot, he claims he never said medal's, but bar's. He still has his medals. Bush, just says something and if he makes a verbal typo he doesnt fix it, he goes right along with it. Invading god knows where wasn't a great idea, but in the long run if everything happens like planned, it will be good for those countrys. I haven't really noticed a shitty economy. I have a job, prices are still the same and I got a raise. The only thing that is different for me is gas. Alas I'm a month off of voting age for this year so I don't get to vote.

Oh and to say who I support... GO DEAN WOOO  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:30 am
Oh the economy is in the craphole all right. If you have a secure job you don't have anything to worry about, but there are increasing layoffs, and fewer job opportunities out there. Prices may not exactly be inflating at a noticable rate, but it'll happen again.

I only support Kerry because I know if either of the two is better even by a hair, it's Kerry. He's an idiot too, but he's smart enough to have us last until the next election, where we can dump him for the next good pres like we've always done. I think our government in general is all screwed up and if certain things were changed, we'd be much better off. Also, I doubt any 3rd party is going to win, it rarely happens, so again, there isn't much choice.  

Survient

Klepto Nyaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:33 am
First off Dean, was running for the democrat ballot slot and lost by a landslide. Second off I can't blame bush for the entire economy thing. If you study any type of economics it happens. Its like a wave effect. It goes up then down then up then down. It was going down when Clinton left office, Bush just got stuck with it. I will not pin the entire ammount of blame on him for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:40 am
Correct, but has bush even addressed the problem? Successful presidents who have been stuck with the problem before have done something about it. He's done nothing, and has no plans to do anything about it, to him it's all about Iraq. And what are his plans for healthcare? I don't see him taking action on that. At least Kerry mentioned it.

And I knew Dean lost the Democratic ballot, I was talking third party because that's really the only other option to vote for at this point, and I doubt any of them will win. If Dean had won the ballot I'd be all for him too, he was better than kerry now that you mention it, and yes kerry was full of bullsh**. But even after all that he's still the best we've got who has even a remote chance of winning the election  

Survient

schlafend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:56 pm
Kerry < Teh LIAR.

Lies. Way too many of them. neutral

I vote Bush.. or atleast I would, if it were legal. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:48 pm
Klepto Nyaro
I don't like either candidate. I sat in study hall for the last two months of school reading Time, and another weekly magazine about the presidential candidates, and realised that they are both a joke. Kerry seems to go off on how he was a war veteren, and Bush goes off on how his daddy was president. During the time before Kerry was the one chosen to be on the Ballot he said certain things, but the moment he was put on the ballot he changed he said thats not what he meant. For example, Kerry said he through out his medals during one of the protests against Vietnam or Korea *forgets* but after the ballot, he claims he never said medal's, but bar's. He still has his medals. Bush, just says something and if he makes a verbal typo he doesnt fix it, he goes right along with it. Invading god knows where wasn't a great idea, but in the long run if everything happens like planned, it will be good for those countrys. I haven't really noticed a shitty economy. I have a job, prices are still the same and I got a raise. The only thing that is different for me is gas. Alas I'm a month off of voting age for this year so I don't get to vote.

Oh and to say who I support... GO DEAN WOOO
I agree I think Dean would have made a great president I have no idea how Kerry won  

WaresTheBeef

SoupDish293

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:34 pm
Kerry, end of story  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:59 pm
Go bush...he is by far a good pres. name one pres. that is the perfect president.??? huH??? no one.... thats right so go bush and go soldiers who are dying today for our souls.  

GruntMan05

Bladed wing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:05 pm
Id say kerry just because bush has already screwed things up enough stressed  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items