Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:55 am
User Image

The Arrival
Honovi,the pinto mare got up onto her hooves,when she felt someting kicking at her bellyside.Her ears were forward with curiousity as no one was around her but just the warmth basket.The mare nudged the basket motherly as if was comforting it and the basket moved and shaked as it was alive and going to explode.
She noticed something is happening soon,without any hestitation,Honovi pulled the basket with her strong herbivor teeth gently under the shades where the miracle will happen out from the gaze of predators.

The wind had bring the news to Dasher who was sewing some dreamcatchers in her teepee by the forest.The young maiden jumped onto her feet excited and rushed out to where her mare and the basket were.

There,under the shades of the cedar woods..the basket was shaking continuously.The maiden hold back her mare to keep a distance from it as she paused and observed the miracle.

All of the sudden,
User Image
a young greyish white coated handsome filly pranced out from the basket.Red and white healthy mane shines under the ray of the sun where a black patch like circled around it's eyes with a golden eagle feather hanging loose from it's tail.
The filly galloped around the native and the mare as it was fully energetic and spirited.

Dasher was amazed and stunned by the new magnificant beast,as she hugged her mare with joy.
"E-doa,I shall called him E-doa as he was the present from the Great Spirit!"
Honovi nudged the maiden's gently as she agreed with her.Then,she whinned to her young boy to come forward and meet his Guardian with a naming ceremony.

E-doa responsed to the mare immediately and cantered forward to the native.The maiden reached out her right hand to earn the filly's trust.E-doa licked at the human hand without any fear and nuzzled at the human to search for any f-o-o-d.
Dasher giggled ticklichly.
Then,she picked up a handful of earth and painted some on the filly's coat .
"May the Great Spirit guide you,E-doa"
The foal pushed it's nossile at Dasher for stroking and patting as she tied a newly woven purple greyish dreamcatcher on the foal's mane.

Dasher mounted Honovi back to the teepee with E-doa paced behind where the foal meeting the villagers and the world of the Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:09 pm
User Image

The Meeting with Jazz and Amayeta in the Clearings
Gentle breeze blows through the clearings where the spring birds chirp happily on the branches of the oaks.E-doa sniffs the blooming flowers spread through the greens,he loves the meadows especially the scent of the fresh greens.The young greyish filly trots towards the river where the clear,see-through stream flows gently down to the stop.He stretches his long neck and has a sip on the fresh cool water.

Jazz
All was quiet around the clearing. Brids sang cheerful songs and butterflies flew around from flower to flower. It was very peacful and serine but not for long.

Suddenly, a red and gold colored colt burst out from the nearby forest and ran as fast as her could around the clearing. He had managed to escape the watchfully eye of his mother for some adventure all on his own. He was enjoying the freedom of not having his mother there watching his every move

Amayeta
Gracefully trotting around the bushes, Amayeta found herself arriving into the clearing in the Soquili lands. A soft breeze brushed against her as she slowed down her pace and looked around. Everything seemed very calm around here, though she somewhat wish some other soquilis could have found there way through here as well. She never had really met any other foals like herself since she had gotten around here, curiosly enough. She sniffed the air for a moment, searching for any unfamiliar scent.

E-doa
His ear flicked backwards as he thought he heard hooves just beyond the river.The filly snored as he lifted up his head to see who or what was that.
Under the ray of the sparkling sun shine,he saw another colt just like himself,cantering across the clearing.Yet,he looked shinny under the sun where it's red coat reflected the sunlight.
E-doa flicked it's tail curiously and watched the colt running freely pass. He was excited but something drew him back.
He was scared to meet up a new stranger.....his very 1st time....
E-doa shook his red and white mane and brushed himself before trotting up to meet the new comer.Suddenly,sounds from a nearby bushes made him turn.To his surprize,another colt at his age.

Jazz
Jazz didn't notice the other two foals in the clearing as he ran around. He ran this way and that not really going anywhere at all. The breeze played with his mane and flet cool across his back. His tail flicked this way and that as he ran happily around.

As he was running, still not paying attention, when he ran headlong into a filly that was minding her own business hiding in the bushes.

Amayeta
Ama's ears slightly perked up at a figured caught her attention near by. It seemed like there was another soquili in the clearing. With excitement she picked up her pace and trotted forward to the other foal. It looked to be a male and his coat was colored in dark and light grey. Though all of a sudden another figured ran by on the side of the river. A second soquili perhaps? Well none the less, Amayeta kept going forward to meet this new foal. Hopefully he would want to be friend with her.

E-doa
E-doa's heart beats like a thunder drum when the female colt approached him.Without any hestitation,he trotted towards the young female around his age with his head lifted,proudly although he was a tiny wee bit scared but he tried to hide from the filly.
He whinned, "Hi! I am E-doa!"

Jazz
As Jazz raced around the clearing he noticed two other foals his age standing together and became very curious. He slowed down enough to notice that the grey one was a colt like himself and the the brown one was a filly. Curiosity beginning to get the better of him, jazz decided to head over towards the small group in hopes of making some friends.

Amayeta
Amayeta's eyes were shining like stars as she noticed the coalt trotting toward her. He actually wanted to meet her! She gave a soft snored and greeted him with a cheerful voice. "Good day! My name is Amayeta!" she replied. Then she seemed to try and bow down before him. "It is nice to meet you E-doa!" she added. She's been thought by her owner to always be polite toward new soquilies and humans. Then the sound of hooves coming toward caught her attentiona and she noticed another coalt coming to meet them.

e-doa
"A--ma--y--e--ta" he whinned as he flicked his tail back and forth excitely.
"Nice to meet you!"
E-doa saw Ama bow before him so he tried to follow what's she was doing until he banged onto Ama'a head accidently.
"OuCh!" he blushed as he lifted his head pretending nothing had happened before,in another hand,he was trying to hide his clumsiness from the new friend he just met.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:45 pm
User Image

A surprise Encounter
The earth was covered with blooming poppies where the sun shined above. Gentle breeze blew through the meadow causing the grass moving as if they were dancing with glee.

Dasher decided to go to the foot of the sacred mountain to pick some fresh wild berries together with her two Soquilis where they could stretched their hooves. Honovi,the pinto mare stayed close to her native girl as she nuzzled the girl several times to ensure that Dasher was not alone. The native maiden giggled ticklishly while stroking on her precious mare's nozzile.

On the other hand, the young foal, E-doa couldn't resist himself from exploring the natures. He galloped through the poppies leaving the pollens flying into the air behind and chased wild rabbits that were having their morning breakfast in the open field. The mare whinned to her son to stay closed.

The wild berries shattered throughout the foot of the mountain as if like candy drops.The girl picked the ripen berries into the woven basket whereas the Soquilis helped themselves with the berries feast.
Suddenly, sounds of cracking twigs caught the human and the equines attention. Honovi was alerted and stamped her hind hoof on the ground in front of her human companion and foal protectively. Dasher held her mare back and went to investigate where the sound came from although her heart thumped like a beating war drum. She found her way through the thicken bushes and branches, to her surprize, two brown stripy vuranable figures were laying closely together.
User Image

Dasher held her breath and blinked for a few times, she couldn't belived what she had found. One of the bambi was bound with a bone and feather, a flash back ran across her mind as she recalled the medicine man once told an old story when she was young that each time a deer died, it is returned to the spot from were it's soul first appeared, at the palce were the four winds met. There, nestled her child, now and forever the faun, is the white doe, her wings guiding the torrents and breezes alike. This doe, rests apon a hill, as white as newly fallen snow, forever shineing as if alluminated by moon-glow... and so she is named, Noquisi, or, The Star.The deer will be bound a bone, from the god of death, showing his release of their soal, and a feather from Noquisi, to bind them to life.

Both the Soquilis forwarded their ears with curiousity and circled around the twins.E-doa sniffed at one of the fawn and sneezed.Immediately,the twins were bond to the horses as if they were meant to be. Dasher was glad with the bondage that was built,
"Hmmmmmm, I shall think of the names for them,don't you think?" as she stroked on both her Soquilis' mane.
" The brother shall be name Vo'kome, presenting as pure and as white as snow and the sister shall be call Maphe,as swift as the water flows.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:00 pm
User Image

E-doa trotted through the open grassland as fast as he could as if he was F-R-E-E.He was well known by the little creatures in the Soquili's Land for he chased the wild rabbits back to their burrows and stamping his hooves hard on the ground,waking up the badgers and moles.Although he was disciplined by the mare once but yet,who can resisted the nature of a young foal.  

Spunky Dasher

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:17 pm
User Image

Amayeta wandered through the trees when she head hooves running somewhere near by. Her curiosity getting the best of her, she walked into the clearing and noticed a foal running around. Free like the wind. Excited to see him, cause indeed he looked like a male, Ama ran out of the small forest. Though all of a sudden the coalt looked familiar. Wasn't he the one she met just a few days ago, E-doa?! She whinned and ran toward him, hoping he'd see her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:29 pm
A whinned from a far distance caught his attention, he slowed down to a pace, wondering who was there.
A brown striped foal with black shiny mane and tail was trotting towards him. E-doa blinked for a few moments,clearing his sight as he shook his body to brush off the dust over it's coat.
"A-ma-Y-e-ta" he was still having difficulty in pronouncing the name as he neighed. "hello!"

Spunky Dasher

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:40 pm
Amayeta whinned once more, as she finally caught up on him. "Good day!" she said, noticing that he had a hard time pronouncing her name. Sure it wasn't the easiest one. "You can call me Ama... it's easier!" she said with a nod. A small smile appeared on her soft face, as her green eyes observed the young male. She then looked around, wondering if there were any other soquilis around here. It didn't look like it as of yet. "Are you on your own? Just running around like the wind...?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:59 pm
"Ama,that's better!!" as he whinned loudly!
He stood in a proud,steady pose and replied " yes,I am A-L-L alone!"
he continued, "like the wind!"
"How about you?" he circled the foal with curiousity.
"where do you lived?" as if he had thousands of questions to ask.

Spunky Dasher

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:20 pm
((I still need to build her history with my native character, so she's free right now. ~))

Ama looked at E-doa go around her and fallowed him with her eyes the entire time. "I see..." she said softly. "I'm alone too. I was just wandering around the forest, freely. My mother doesn't mind, she often llets me go and explore the lands. I think it's really fun!" she said with excitment. The young foal then seemed to think before answering. "I live with my mother. But I don't often go with her when she goes into her owner's teepee. I like the forest much more. I've seen a few humans around, and the village from far away, but I never approached to meet one..." she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:26 pm
E-doa nodded and flicked his tail back and forth.
"I had a little sister but i never seen her around" as he paused and continued," Well,that's what my mother and Human told me"
"Ahh,I lived in the forest with my mother and the human.I'd been to the village before for the naming ceremony,it was great ! the Humans were very kind and I was treated with lots of yummy food!"
His stomach seemed to be growling as he was talking about food.
"hmmmm,Ama ,are you hungry?!" he looked at her with innocent eyes blinking.

Spunky Dasher

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:35 pm
A naming ceremony? What was that? Hmm. Well with that said, Amayeta was even more curious to know more about these humans living all together. She didn't approach them much, in fear they would hurt her. But she did hear nice things about them. And hearing it being said from E-doa, seemed to make her feel much better. Maybe she'll go around the village, much closer, sometime... To that thought, she was interrupted by E-doa asking her something. Hungry? She blinked and then whinned softly. "Well... I suppose I am yes. A little." she answered. "Why do you ask?" she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:49 pm
"YOU ARE TOO?!" his eyes stared straight at Ama.
" well....I'm kinda hungry" E-doa giggled.
his stomach grumpling..
"oops!sorry!" he blushed.

Spunky Dasher

Kanashimii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:57 am
Amayeta laughed lightly at E-doa's grumpling stomach. "Well then... Maybe we should find something to eat!" she said with a nod. "What do you say?" she added with a smile. Her green eyes brushed the surrounding, trying to see if there were any apple trees nearby. They might have to go into the forest for that. Ama turned around and walked toward the forest, looking for anything they could eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:13 pm
User Image
Time passed,as the foal grew into a handsome stallion...
User Image

E-doa stumped onto the hard ground,snorting as he picked up his pace into a trotting along the woods. Dasher and her pinto mare, Honovi, were close by,watching over the growning foal.
" Such a handsome stud " as the girl brushed the mare's coat,Honovi nuzzled her human companion lovingly as she always had a very close bond with Dasher.

Spunky Dasher

Spunky Dasher

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:50 pm
User Image

The poppies dance along as the breeze blows through the beautiful landscape of the Soquili where the hooves roamed.The news of the arrival of the three new foals bring joys to Dasher's family and her people.

User Image

The soquili adults gather around the three vurnable youngs with watchful eyes and nuzzle each of them gently with their nosile.
Dasher was fond of the only daughter of E-doa's,which had markings of all it's family's traits from great grandparents and parents yet with a lively green sparkled eyes.She strokes on the mare's forehead,immediately the mare licks her hand and flicks it's foal tail.
The indian maiden giggles as the foal's trying to nudge into her pocket due to the scent of the fresh picked apples.

"I shall name you,Ascoscoi..meaning as green as the spring young sprout."

The unicorn,Atsilas stand by her human,tossing her long white mane back and forth,agreeing with the naming as well as Honovi and E-doa.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff