Minuet of the Forest
  Zelda's Lullaby
  Bolero of Fire
  Waltz of the Waffles
  Tango of Tacos
View Results

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Ha. Throwing a gun in the Zelda universe should have some degree of amusement factor.

Link to the Past remake would be kinda decent, but yeah unless if they were to release as a e-shop 3D title there isn't much to it and even with that.

I've never tried out any Final Fantasy (yet). It looks like one of those series you can't go much wrong with.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm
.....eeeeh. Final Fantasy games and myself just do not mix. Except for Tactics and XII. Awesome games. Honestly, I enjoy all of the Ivalice games, just not nearly as much as other games that aren't from Final Fantasy. Except for XII. That's a pretty great game.  

Celestial Burden

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Gotta say, I've been very satisfied with Oot 3D. It might've not had 3D effects that actually helped with gameplay (like Super Mario 3D Land did, or, actually Mario Kart 7, too), but it was beautiful. The gyroscope was more helpful for aiming slingshots and arrows--in my opinion, it was easier for me to 'point and shoot' than waggle the circle pad around.

Also... Skyward Sword... If you guys don't have it, and you can get it, get it; it's worth it. The music alone is fully orchestrated and it's drool-worthy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm
Celestial Burden
.....eeeeh. Final Fantasy games and myself just do not mix. Except for Tactics and XII. Awesome games. Honestly, I enjoy all of the Ivalice games, just not nearly as much as other games that aren't from Final Fantasy. Except for XII. That's a pretty great game.

Hm. You happen to like tactical role-play in general?  

Deadcant_Closed

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 am
I do, in fact. RPGs in general are pretty much my main gaming genre.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 pm
If I had a 3DS, I would own OoT but I don't. My brother used to have it for N64, but he sold that years ago and I never got to beat it.
I have Link to the Past on the GBA Four Swords cartridge. I loved Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons and I've beaten both individually and in the linked version. So much fun!
One of my friends has Skyward Sword, so I'll probably watch her play it a lot while I'm home for Christmas. Because this is a thing we do. Then I'll get her to play my cheesy X-Men games for PS2 with me.

Final Fantasy IV for DS is so awesome.  

Lobo-chan

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:09 am
Same here. Any you would recommend? Well, mainly tactic based ones.

I would appreciate anyone's recommendations in tactic role-playing too.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 am
Oh, play Fire Emblem if you have GBA or a DS! Because I have Fire Emblem for GBA and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon and it is such a fun tactics game! And Disgaea is pretty fun too. I have the DS one, and it has a fun little plot and the ways to advance the characters and upgrade items and stuff is fun, even if it makes me feel like I'll never beat the game because I'm spending so long on all the side things xp
Oh, and Legend of the Dragoon for PS1 is pretty fun. I got close to beating it, but then I moved and forgot what I was doing and where I was so I'm kinda stuck and need to start over. It's kinda like Final Fantasy in ways, but not? I don't know. I enjoyed the battle system, though, because instead of just clicking your attack and waiting for it to go off, you had to click in time with it when your attack was going off so that you could get more hits in and do more damage and you got better and better combos you could use as you leveled up and oh gosh, so fun! (run on sentence) But I don't know how easy it would be to get since it's so old. I got it from Toys R Us in a discount section when I was in like, 5th grade xp
I found out about Disgaea from Nami. Oh gosh, that girl knows some good games. I wonder if she's still around gaia or just dA and tumblr...  

Lobo-chan

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 am
Defnitely Fire Emblem and Disgaea. Those a pretty awesome games. Not quite so tactical games I seriously reccomend are the Tales of game. Specifically Tales of Phantasia (GBA) Tales of the Abyss (PS2) and Tales of Symphonia (GC).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 pm
I love Fire Emblem. Supposedly there's a 3DS title in works. Legend of Dragoon was fun from what I remember too. sweatdrop I got stuck years back and forgot all about it. I'll have to try it out again. Thanks for the other suggestions! I shall look into them.  

Deadcant_Closed

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 pm
Legend of Dragoon, wow. That's one game that needed a quest log. I swear I was near the end of the game, but I became lost. My spear brings all the boys to the yard and they're like...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:30 am
Yeah, a quest log would have been helpful xp
Oh gosh. The wind dance or whatever spear attack. That was so hard to pull off and then I finally got the timing down but then I had to restart the game. Oh well.  

Lobo-chan

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces