PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 am
8'D <3!  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 am
When you get your guild muse back, we should probably do some RPs with Ferra and Enitan =3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:36 am
OK! LOOKING FOR SOME GENERAL RP'S FOR VITALIYA! 8VVV  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am
I would like to offer Tebald for a plots with Nyreen. Don't really care if it ends up in a breeding since you already said you don't like purples but Nyreen and Tebald are very similar in personality. Quiet, withdrawn, distrusting. If he could get through I'm sure it could be a nice friendship.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 am
Teh Roarie

I'm not interested in breeding her for a good long while. But we can try and see how they fair with one another.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 am
musicaloner7
Teh Roarie

I'm not interested in breeding her for a good long while. But we can try and see how they fair with one another.
Character development and friends are just fine with me. n-n  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 am
Alrighty, we can try it.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm
I would love some RP between Vitaliya and Demon.
User Image

Demon enjoys a good surprise, and is currently trying to raise an army to protect his mate Cherish.... or rather to prevent her from being kidnapped back (since he kidnapped her in the first place). It is unlikely he would tell anyone his reason for raising an army.... instead letting them guess and talk amoung themselves. But he is looking for fighters......

If you are not interesting in her getting involved with the army that's cool XD I would love for them to maybe have a fight all the same? I can see him being moody about something and attacking her simply because she 'looked at him' (yes he is petty at times) and then finding himself enjoying himself because she actually surprises him?

Well let me know what you think XD
I usually use a dice to RP battles (can provide some examples if you want it) but generally its 2-misses and 2-hits.... unless someone is having really bad luck and its more interesting to let them do a 2-guarenteed hit sort of thing (works both ways =D) but yeah. I am willing to do it anyway you want... AND I am happy for her to leave a significant scar on him somewhere XD hehehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 am
Syaoran-Puu

Well we can certainly try it. xD; I mean, I don't want her constantly getting into fights, but if she could find others on the 'same level' as her, that'd be nice. I'll have to say wait on the fight, since I'm still trying to flesh her out, but I think he'd be able to handle her. Which is always a good thing. xD  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 am
FERMATA'S UP, AND LOOKING FOR SOME FOAL PALS! 8V  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am
musicaloner7
Well if you were interested in the 'army' side of things it doesn't need to be constant fights... in fact it may be a little bit of waiting as Demon goes in search of others to help... though some will be against their will XD but thats all the fun of playing a Kalona I think hehehe.

He doesn't just need fighters either, people who are stealthy and good scouts are also needed smile he won't reject anyone unless they are utterly weak in his eyes =D since he doesn't want to risk losing, and is being bery smart about everything so it's not left up to chance.

Perhaps then... Demon hears rumors of a mare clad in bones who can hold her own and he goes to see what all the fuss is about and if he can use her? =D Will give you an opportunity to flesh her out and back out if you don't think the 'army' thing suits her or whatever hehehe.

I am back from my holiday tomorrow so if you would like me to start it will have to wait until then, if you want to start feel free to and just PM me or drop me a link smile thanks.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 am
Syaoran-Puu

Yeah.. I'm not sure on the whole army thing. xD;; as I said, I'm still figuring her out, so I don't want to lock her into something while I'm still developing her. And I would like to start a rag-tag team of her own. But I'll keep it in mind.

But yeah. He could come check her out and see what she's about.

With guild rp's I'll be VERY slow. and take forever to start, so... uhm.. just a heads up.. c|;;; I rarely have the muse to do guild rps.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff