Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking For A Gaia BF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

USA Tennessee. I'm stuck in a little country start that ain't got anything good to do lol.

lol I'm originally from California but currently im in Alaska (notice my sig, it explains why I move)

The Army? Wow I don't think I could do something like that. I love my country, but I'm not good with the whole war and killing thing. I know Idk anything about the army, but it still scares me...

this is a bit of a turn off ain't it? since I told you that I'm in the army now?

No no no, I don't mind you being in the army. I'm just saying I'm not brave enough to do it myself.

oh...I see..so um...do you have a email we can start talking on? or maybe a facebook?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

USA Tennessee. I'm stuck in a little country start that ain't got anything good to do lol.

lol I'm originally from California but currently im in Alaska (notice my sig, it explains why I move)

The Army? Wow I don't think I could do something like that. I love my country, but I'm not good with the whole war and killing thing. I know Idk anything about the army, but it still scares me...

this is a bit of a turn off ain't it? since I told you that I'm in the army now?

No no no, I don't mind you being in the army. I'm just saying I'm not brave enough to do it myself.

oh...I see..so um...do you have a email we can start talking on? or maybe a facebook?

Ya my email is izawasatine@yahoo.com Yes I know its weird but my best friend made it for me lol.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ya my email is izawasatine@yahoo.com Yes I know its weird but my best friend made it for me lol.

kinda funny but its cool and mine is ryukt226@yahoo.com  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:56 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

yup yup um..sadly I have work tomorrow so maybe we can talk tomorrow? just send me an email and we'll talk  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

yup yup um..sadly I have work tomorrow so maybe we can talk tomorrow? just send me an email and we'll talk

Alright will do ^^  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

Alright will do ^^

can't wait for your email ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 pm
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

Alright will do ^^

Hehe, well, I think I'm going to go to bed now it like1 in the morning here and I have to go to work in the morning then I have marching practice. Yay! Fun day of work and trying to teach rookies!! ^^ I'll email you in the morning, ok ^^  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 am
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

Alright will do ^^

Hehe, well, I think I'm going to go to bed now it like1 in the morning here and I have to go to work in the morning then I have marching practice. Yay! Fun day of work and trying to teach rookies!! ^^ I'll email you in the morning, ok ^^

Marching practice? you in the school band or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 am
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Ok cool ^^

Alright will do ^^

Yep I play the Baritone.  

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Alright will do ^^

Yep I play the Baritone.

Not trying to be rude, but take this to the emails C: or pms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 am
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Alright will do ^^

Yep I play the Baritone.

as in the Saxophone?  

no longer vaild

She_Wolf_Bliss

Romantic Shapeshifter

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 am
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Alright will do ^^

Yep I play the Baritone.

as in the Saxophone?

Nope I mean low brass baritone. You know that heavy one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 am
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss
ryutran226
She_Wolf_Bliss

Yep I play the Baritone.

as in the Saxophone?

Nope I mean low brass baritone. You know that heavy one.[/quote
I think so....I forgot most marching band instruments....hehe i was in it for like 3 months then quit

no longer vaild

Paul Butcher

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm
She_Wolf_Bliss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey
Im 17, english and straight. love watching anime, hanging with friends and music.
Looking for a fun, intresting and funny person to be with. Must have a good personality. If you wanna know anything about me just ask.
Cute.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces