Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:22 am
Mahogany Sunset
Oh, oh, idea alert! Maybe Kenton & Cali should run into one of your purewalkers, or one of them could go after the babies (either Tin & Enaran or the others, need to talk to Mei)... Cali needs non-friendly RP. ;D What do you think?

i love it! it could even be Rishy teaching foal frostbite how to hunt, so they arnt really looking for a meal, just some good fight, hunting training. either that or just frostbite. but it sounds like fun. plus im sure tin would like some good combat too.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 am
Mm-hm - Tin gets in trouble, fights a little, screams, parents come running? =P Sounds like something she would do. Maybe she and baby Frostbite should end up facing off, and in the end a parent on both sides would intervene? *cue new rivalry and epic adult plots* I think it'd be awesome if Frostbite and Tin had that fighting channel into their adult lives... Tin, also, has no enemies, so it'd be great if Frostbite would like to be the long-term one that plagues her throughout her life ;D
I don't know what Rishy would do about herself and Frostbite - would she back down against Cali and Kenton if they came to fight for and rescue their Tin-Tin?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am
yes! haha foal fight off XD that sounds great. i think as far as Rishy goes, she would back down in the situation. her mate would killer her if the only female child in the family got hurt. so she would see it more as saving her daughter, not fighting her rivals.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm
ok this link is posted under frostbites rps  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 pm
bump  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 am
*peers in* so.. i've a possible plot idea concerning hez his sibs and the pack >.> sort of a pack pn pack war that may rise up out of a personal vendetta against a certain mare and her line >.> XD i'll send jynk a ppost two but thought i'd post this here so yall could contact me and get the skinny if yer interested.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am
>D sounds like fun, ill shoot you a pm  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm
Mahogany Sunset

*prod* not to rush you, but dont forget about our rp <3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 pm
sbuggy166
Mahogany Sunset

Not forgot, I promise. I'm actually sitting here hoping you guys don't not-like me yet. sweatdrop Been having computer issues. *goes over to tag the RP*  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:21 am
sbuggy166
Mahogany Sunset

Your turn again! ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am
Just stopping by to say that I would love to have some general RP between Frostbite and my mare Kismet~ I think that Frostbite could even fit into one of her plots from Kismet's Plot Thread, quoted below:

"o - You don't scare me...: If Kismet could run into a Kalona, Purewalker, or Skinwalker (mixed or pure blood doesn't matter, as long as their personality is harsh/mean, etc.), it would be interesting to see them try to scare or intimidate her since she was trained/taught to have a stone face in such situations. Kismet may or may not snap, since she will honestly be scared and may become unable to control her fear, so it would be very interesting to play out. I don't want her to get killed/seriously injured, but getting bitten or kicked or sustain minor injuries would be acceptable if you wish."

If interested, please let me know! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Just stopping by to say that I would love to have some general RP between Frostbite and my mare Kismet~ I think that Frostbite could even fit into one of her plots from Kismet's Plot Thread, quoted below:

"o - You don't scare me...: If Kismet could run into a Kalona, Purewalker, or Skinwalker (mixed or pure blood doesn't matter, as long as their personality is harsh/mean, etc.), it would be interesting to see them try to scare or intimidate her since she was trained/taught to have a stone face in such situations. Kismet may or may not snap, since she will honestly be scared and may become unable to control her fear, so it would be very interesting to play out. I don't want her to get killed/seriously injured, but getting bitten or kicked or sustain minor injuries would be acceptable if you wish."

If interested, please let me know! <3

oh yes, i am interested. it will be interesting to see what Frostbite will do when Kismet dosent seem scared. so far most of her interactions with people have been they see her and run away. if you want to start the rp, that would be lovely <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:34 pm
sbuggy166

Of course! Not a problem at all! <3

Here's the RP! I hope I set it up well enough for you~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:10 pm
Mahogany Sunset

your turn again  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]