Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm
((So... tempted... to join...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:15 pm
-Then.... join.... :3-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:19 pm
((Okay. I think I'll make both a half-breed and an alien. But it might take a while.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:22 pm
-Yay! I'm going to open as soon as two more spots are filled, so whenever you're ready :3-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm
((You told me earlier today as soon as 1 more spot was filled you'd start it. And I sent in the pureblood.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Wire_Colossus
((You told me earlier today as soon as 1 more spot was filled you'd start it. And I sent in the pureblood.))

-okai, then we'll start now.
And I think that was yesterday lol-  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm
-OPEN-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm
Dove sat on a bench outside the library, head tilted back to look up at the bright blue sky. There were a few bright white, fluffy cloud floating about, but nothing that indicated a storm. Swinging her legs back and forth, the halfling smoothed her fingers through her hair and continued to look up as if searching for something.

Walking down the street a young female with long golden hair searched the faces of those she passed in the crowd. Occasionally she would pause, double take the passing stranger, but then she'd shake her head and move along. Pozlaceny had been on Earth for some time now, and yet she still wasn't able to find a breeder she dubbed acceptable. 'Maybe I'm too picky.' she had thought one time after another night alone, but then she went on what she had been told was called a 'date' and decided she was not picky enough.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 am
A young reddish-brown haired musician sat in her own little world as she played a flute while sitting cross-legged on a low wall. It was a past time she enjoyed to the fullest. She opened her blueish gold eyes, and looked at her watch. She wouldn't be going home for another hour and half at the latest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 am
In the sky above Dove, a massive creature flew by. It was immense by all accounts, larger than any flying animal of the planet earth, past or present. It was clearly an alien. A more beastly Quaklitar pureblood. He was flying slow, but then he landed atop a building and vanished. Then a hippy came walking out of the front door of said building.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm
Zara, who had just exited the library behind Dove had caught sight of the strange shadow, had looked up to see what could have caused it, and almost screamed. "What the heck was that?" She wondered allowed. But she had lost sight of the creature and, as she began walking again, a few books in her arms, she thought perhaps she had simply imagined it. 'To many rumors going around about aliens. They DO NOT exist.' She thought to herself.

Dove had seen the Quaklitar, had noticed where it vanished too, her 'see all' eyes watched as the hippy left the building, and she smiled. 'Not very good at hiding himself, now is that one? Doesn't he know someone might had gotten a picture of him and will now post it as some dangerous human eating beast?' But she spoke not. She was unable to speak.

Pozlaceny grew frustrated. She hated living on Earth, hated how her human skin felt to tight, like there wasn't enough room. Like she would burst at the edges of she stretched too far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm
The hippy looked straight at Dove and frowned. "Like I need to hide. These humans wouldn't know a member of our people if they saw one. You hide well even though you're only half." He hadn't moved his lips to say anything. Dove merely heard his voice in her head. Then he walked closer and sat down next to her. "My name is Viktor Featheright." Then he looked at Zara and sent her a message in her mind, "They do indeed exist...I should know, I am one..." And then she would se an image in her head of the hippy himself unfolding into the creature Zara had seen in the sky.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 pm
Dove gave Viktor a startled look when his voice appeared in her head. Reaching out her hand, she pressed her finger to his arm and thought 'Was my face that easy to read? And I'm not hiding. This is my only form. I wasn't lucky, like my father and the rest of your race, to have two.' An image of her as a an infant, then a child, and then present day, all still with that same electric pink hair and bright blue eyes and snow white skin, filled both their minds. Then she clasped her hands together and looked away. 'Seems like they can even out do me at my own power. Awesome. Were I have to touch someone in order to be heard, bat boy can just project his voice into my head.' Dove wrinkled her nose at her thoughts.

Farther down the street Zara froze, books tumbling from her hands as the picture entered her mind. Looking around, wide eyed, the female stared at Viktor and whispered, "No, demon, stay out of my head." She crossed herself, looking as if she may burst into tears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:53 pm
"It wasn't the look on your face. I can hear your thoughts. And it's not me invading your mind, it's you thinking. Your every thought is like a word spoken to me. However, I have the basic skill to separate my thoughts. You don't have to touch me for me to speak to you oir for me to hear you.." Viktor said to Dove mentally before looking to Zara and sending her a few words, "Demon? What the heck is a demon?! You humans have alot of weird words."

Then Viktor Sent a image of his transformation from true from to human form to Dove.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 pm
Zara bent at the waist, scooping up the books she'd dropped and inched away, "You are a demon. Or are you the Devil? You have a bat like form who can turn humanoid. You can put thoughts into my head." She turned abruptly and would have sprinted all the way home had she not ran smack dab into a short blonde. "Oh My! I am sorry! But do not go that way. It is not safe."

Pozlaceny stumbled backwards, though she caught herself before she fell. "Unsafe?" Question covered her gaze as she watched the frazzled female hurry away from them. Looking around, the pure blooded Quaklitar spotted the reason for Zara's unsettlement. "If you want to find a breeder, it doesn't do well to scare them off." Laughing, she headed towards them.

'I'm Dove McClure. That must get awfully annoying, being able to hear every thought of every passing stranger.' She was swinging her legs again, her eyes, well eye for one was covered, followed Pozlaceny as she mounted the steps and came towards them.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff