Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Event: GraphicBoard City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:01 pm
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

Alex notes the stutter when she talks about this other digimon, but decides not to pry into her business. He casts his gaze upwards to take in the GranDracmon. It is a horrendous beast. The very essence of all that Alex resented in virus digimon. It sickened him just looking at it. Charm? It had as much charm as roadkill, but Alex keeps that to himself out of fear of being overheard. His hatred may be white hot, but he isn't a fool.
Alex can sense the awkward silence settling. He hopes he hadn't accidentally dropped his guard and let his disdain of virus digimon show. He takes her examining the growing number of tamers and digimon as a sign for the conversation to end. "Well, it was nice meeting both of you. Take care." He starts walking further down the path towards the Colosseum past the fountain, but then stops, turns around and adds. "Oh yeah, and if Argomon bothers you like that again, let me know, and I'll give him a Blue Falcon Punch!"((Pun intended)) Alex then turns back around and continues to the fountain. He then adds to himself "She has no idea how much I'd like to."

♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:56 pm
BLUE FALCONS __ JUNGLE TROOPER
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
FROM THE TINY ACORN __ COMES A MIGHTY OAK __
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX작은 도토리에서 마이티 오크 온다

Belle pulled he tamer through out the city. "Kyo come on you have to get over this it's not that big deal." The Floramon said scolding Kyo. She stopped pulling and huffed. "You could at least say something. "Gah! This city is so clean!" Kyo said gushing once more. "It's not like Seoul or even Network City!" Kyo was over joyed about the WWW, so much cleaner than the Island the tamers call home. Kyo placed his hands to his face and began to gush more. "Belle lets move here! It'll be awesome." Belle wasn't having this from Kyo. "Lets go" she said pulling his hand again. They walked through the city until they got to the center. The golden statue of Fanglomon stood watch over it's city. "Fanglomon, the strongest digimon ever." Kyo said as he bowed. Kyo wanted to show his respects to the might guardian.

The Seahomon's horn relaid the message across the city. The booming sound was only matched by Kyo's heart beat. Belle looked to her tamer. When Kyo looked up the others had left him. "Oh Kyo lets go!" she tugged on his hands and lead him to where the other members of the Blue Falcons where heading. They progressed to the colosseum. Kyo looked around hoping to see tamers he knew. "Alex!" He ran over to the tamer and his Kudamon. "Hey sorry I got districted Hahahaha" Kyo laughed nervously. He hunched over to catch his breath. As he took in a big gulp of air he stood up. As he stood up he noticed the viral tamer Sheriti. "Sheriti!" Kyo and Sheriti had been on the Spirits together, they weren't best friends by any means of the word but it was nice seeing a familiar face. "How are you doing ?" He asked.  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kiro and Apalala entered the city extremely late. They slept on the way there. They entered and it was almost time to enter the Stadium. "Aww s**t! Why did I take that nap? Everyone is already here!" Kiro said freaking out on how he is almost late. He looked around for his two friends Kyo and Kaizer. "Kyo! Kaizer!?! Where are you two?" He scratched his head and wondering where the two were. Kiro noticed that Sheriti was also at the central. He looked around and didn't find any other Black Swords Members. "*sigh* She seems popular for some reason..."

"That is because she seems to be more virus bound then you are..."
Apalala said with his arms crossed and looking at the giant statue of a legendary Digimon. Kiro put his hands in his pockets, closed his eyes and sighed. "Hey...I am in debt to the Demon Lords....I am virus bound...." The two then walked over to a wall and leaned on it. Waiting for enter the Colosseum to open.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm
☽ • Locke • ☾
-May fortune smile upon you-

User Image

Locke sighed as he made his way back into the city, he couldn't believe he wasted his time going to the base. He watched as Demios flew up and landed on his head again. "Don't worry Locke I'll make sure you stay dry" He said with a wink. Locke rolled his eyes knowing if another wave came Demios would hide faster then he could blink. After a moment Locke reached into a messenger bag he was carrying and pulled out a book and began to thumb through it. He was mainly irritated with the blonde man he talked to. He smiled after a bit, reading calmed him down. However, it also distracted him from where he was walking. The next thing he knew he crashed into a tamer who had a floramon with him who was with a few other tamers. "Owch" He said as he crashed and the book fell from his hand and slid next to the tamer. The book was titled 'The Nature of Magic' and was light green with a pinkish red writing and had an oak tree on the cover. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" He said quickly as he grabbed his tsukaimon and looked for his book not noticing it at the boys feet.

User Image User Image User Image  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Danz Rukio

User Image
"Great! Then let's get going guys." The agumon got a little ahead of himself from excitement and started to walk ahead of the group with a snowagumon following steadily behind him.

A large grin appeared across Danz's face as he started to walk towards the Colosseum. He was about to start a conversation with Hiro, when he found himself being interrupted by a rather upset digimon.
"So I walk off for a split second and you're already trying to leave me again?!" Paramiere, a guilmon with golden eyes brought up the rear and purposely bumped into Danz, causing the boy to stumble. "si mi nafl kiwiegir wer itov tenpiswo." She spat out in anger towards Danz.

"si mi bivai, Paramiere. I figured that you had good reason and would come back when you were ready." Danz rubbed the back of his head awkwardly as they walked. "Oh... that guy, him." He would point. "His name is Hiro and those two--"

"Are his partners? I would figure as much." She would sigh and then move close to him. "So did you ask him yet?"
"Not yet," he would reply at a whisper. "But I've been talking in dragon for quite some time. I guess I was wrong." The last of his statement would come in a tone of slight disappointment.

"Oh well..." She'd reluctantly reply. "Not that it would matter if he did or not.

User Image ==>KimirogaUser Image :ll: VoidUser Image :ll: ParamiereUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 am
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

"Wooooooooow..." Temp and his Dracomon partner Ashu gaped in awe as they entered the city. And it was a city, much more so than Network was now. The skyscrapers stood proudly and gleamed from reflecting the light. The white walkway was just as reflective and bounced all the light that shone on it. Temp couldn't look down without being blinded.

"Temp, I think I see Draco, over there by the statue!" Ashu exclaimed and pointed from atop Temp's shoulders. Temp looked quickly in the direction he pointed, and caught a flash of purple hair. Yep, that was Draco. It was good to know that he was safe, even if it was within the walls of another teams base. The fact that he would be competing against him made Temp giddy with pre-game jitters...and daunted him all the same. Draco was, to say the least, powerful. He would have to catch up to him later.

But now was not the time. "We'll see him later Ashu, but we have to group up with the other Blue's and get to the Colosseum," Temp told the dragon as he heard the commentator's announcement. Ashu pouted and let his head fall down on top of tamer's. He was just as anxious to see the boy as Temp, as well as his own Dracomon hopefully. Temp eventually caught up with two blues at the base of the Colosseum...Alex and Kyo if he remembered the introductions properly. He was glad to be in ally's company now, as well as another charming young lady with her own little Impmon. Kyo had just started talking with her, so Temp tried to be polite and avoided interrupting the conversation.

He approached Alex, whom he hadn't gotten to know too much about yet but was wanting to all the same. Though he looked a little...tense at the moment. Disturbed or insulted even. Temp became concerned. "Hey, the Colosseum ain't bugging you, is it?" he asked humorously, guessing that wasn't the answer.

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

Aeternal777

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 am
{Enter From Blue Falcons Base}

Blitz ran from the base and Nicholas and George shortly followed. Blitz stopped after a while. Nicholas stopped and George did as well. They looked around the place and Nicholas found the place very amusing. Nicholas said, "Wow this is such a nice place. I wonder where all my fellow Blue Falcons went to.". "Well if you didn't stay there lazily you would have been able to reach it on time.", said Blitz. Nicholas nodded and began to walk around. He saw Temp and sighed in relief that he wasn't lost or anything. George looked at Nicholas as he sighed. Nicholas then began to walk towards him when Blitz tripped him. Nicholas fell on the ground and got back up and was about to kick him when Bob the WereGarurumon appeared and stopped him. "No fighting you two. You need to be in tip top shape for your fight. Now then we need to find out where to go to.", said Bob. He then jumped on top of a roof and began to look to see where they needed to go to. Bob was just there to assist Nicholas so that he wouldn't get lost during the event as well as to prevent him and Blitz from fighting against each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 am
Talik
"Even in the darkest moments, the light will always shine through"
User Image
User Image

[Enters from Blue Falcon base]
Talik and co entered the city from the Blue Falcon base with Luna and Shade at either side while his third partner Oceanus rested in Talik’s Digivice which was strapped to his left wrist like gauntlet with the main part of the device located in the centre with small screen and three buttons on the bottom Talik had raised to look at the information he had downloaded to it as where to go once he reached the centre of town.

Taking their time they reached the centre of town looking around at the busy central hub he noticed the gigantic statue of Fanglomon Talik stooped in his track “amazing such a powerful looking digimon...” the other two laughed but they understood where he came from looking at it, As they moved closer the seen a large gathering of fellow tamer some he noticed as member of Blue Falcon the other he never seen before and guessed they had to be from either Gold Hawks or Black Swords. Talik and co slowed down to a halt as he reached all of them and said “hey all how’s it going” with a smile followed straight after.

Luna waved as Talik spoke for them looking at the digimon around all kinds and shapes it was nice she felt warm inside being around so many powerful digimon.

Shade just nodded an]d went off around the fountain looking around and down the many other streets around the city.

Talik watched as all the tamer left none answering him as he watched them head to the Colosseum "damn we must be late" as seahomon announced what was happening "come on guys we need to move it quickly" Talik started to run towards the Colosseum followed close by with Luna and Shade.

[ exits to DigiColosseum]

User ImageUser Image

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am
Țhe Яising ero

ⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ
♩♪♬♭

His mind was on the Colosseum when a collection of familiar voices stopped him. First, is Kyo who apparently knew Sheriti somehow. He waves a greeting to him. He hadn't realized he was the same Kyo from the Digi-Memories Hunt before, but that probably was because the majority of his part in it had been done by his poor alter ego, Jax, but that aside, it is good to know that he isn't the only one having to deal with the guilt. "Hey Kyo, I was just heading to the Colosseum. I'll see you there." He waves good bye to Kyo, and once more to Sheriti before turning back towards the Colosseum. Alex has always been a stickler for time table, and didn't like being late to anything. he really wants to be able to get a good seat, but that doesn't seem possible now that he recognizes the voice of another Blue Falcons tamer. He turns around, and sets MetalKoromon on the ground. Who promptly starts buzzing and whirring around; mostly in circles. He recognizes the boy before him not by his appearance or voice, but by the air he has about him. Temp seems to Alex the definition of nonchalant. Whether he was right or not the guy is definitely easy to talk to. "Hey, you're Temp right? The Colosseum? That's nothing. If I ever have to compete in there, I'll give you all a show. Well, after I'm done heaving my guts on the sidelines for ten straight minutes. I just don't want to be late, but that seems unavoidable now." He knows he should smile, because he feels like smiling, but sadly his face gives no response. Turned around, he can see now the other members arriving. He can see the boy he spoke briefly with following a WereGarurumon, Talik, the boy he sat next to at the meeting further in the crowd, but where is Brian? He is a bit worried, but reminds himself that Brian is a allot more capable than he is giving him credit for.

♩♪♬♭

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 am
((There is a thread made for the DigiColosseum sweatdrop ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 am
Corruption Zero

As Kaizer enters the area he just looked around and then just sat there on the ground waiting to see if anything interesting will happen.

(Sorry I couldn't read all of it so I don't know whats going on.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 pm
((Temorary until Post Style is made))

[[Enter Kazu and Veemon from Gold Hawks Base]]

Kazu entered the city and allowed a huge smile to spread across his face.
"Good to see society hasn't been utterly wiped out, eh Veemon?"
His partner nodded and stretched. Looking around the City was a huge statue, a fountain and all the skyscrapers and shopping centres and facilities one could ever ask for. Kazu gazed at the place in awe, he loved cities. Especially ones with towering skyscrapers and bustling streets. he ruffled Veemon's head and pointed to a few other Gold Hawks Members.
"We'll follow those guys, sounds like us graduates are heading to the collesseum."
Veemon nodded and pointed to Kaizer.
"Isn't that Kaizer? He looks lost."
Kazu looked where Veemon as pointing and scratched his head.
"Certianly seems it. Hey! Kaizer! Follow us!"
Kazu pushed his glasses up his nose, the light dances across the glass as he set off to the colessuem.

[[Exit Kazu and Veemon to Digi-Colesseum]]  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

guitargoober101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 pm
-Hiro-
"Gold Hawks"
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image_____________________________________________Dre::Dash_____________________________________________User Image

As they got closer to the stadium Hiro could hear the whispers of Danz and another Digmon that had approached when the group had started walking. He wasn't sure what they were talking about but he was sure his name had come up at some point. He decided not to let it bother him and continued to move toward their goal, "Come on guys we're almost there, we don't wanna be late." Hiro hurried ahead as he approached a huge gate that separated them from the Coliseum.

Knowledge and Patience will prevail! -Hiro-

User Image

((Hiro and Team exit to Coliseum))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm
"This world is lost in itself...from itself...a corpse of what it was and a skeleton for what it could be...

===A TEMP Ω===
User Image

"Oh please, the heaving guts part will be show enough, hehehe!"Temp put up a hand and shook his head in mock disgust. He liked this guy; maybe a little stern but all the same he's fun to be around. 'I'm finally meeting people...but nobody I recognize...Eh, what the hey?' he tossed the thought in his head.
"Well, it seems the main attraction is starting now. Shall we make our way in, Ashu?" Temp asked the dragon riding on his shoulders. The little Dracomon nodded his head with much excitement.
"Yes, yes! I wanna see the battles and stuff, maybe I'll learn how to digivolve!" Temp rarely saw his friend this excited. He smiled knowing Ashu was having such a good time. He turned back to Alex. "Think our teams have reserved seats or what?... Oh, hey Talik!" Temp tried waving down the tamer he spotted, hoping he could acquire as many friends as he could before the competition started. If for no other reason, it'd be more fun if he could enjoy the sights with other people.

I am lost in myself...without self...and searching for my dead past to bring life to the future.

Aeternal777

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm
Draco yawned as he continued to stroll around the City, not wanting to head into Digi Colosseum yet, he stretched a little trying to wake himself up a little. It seemed that Temp was here as well, Ashu on top of him, but the two of them were already heading off the the colosseum. Maybe he would find someone to talk to in a bit.

(Exit Draco to Digi Colosseum.)

Alter and Dio didn't stay long, only there long enough for a few tamers to point out the vampire lord, and stare at him and the tamer that had him. They moved onto into Digi Colosseum.

(Exit Alter and Dio to Digi Colosseum.)  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games