Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Organization XIII Rebirth [Remake][Accepting]OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 pm
The Heartless return and Ace nods after they give him details on the premises that he is on "Ok so I know where I am...kinda now lets see how things have been since I was last here...what? A thousand years ago or so." Ace starts to walk in the direction of the club but as he walks his Heartless follow in his shadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm
Bikki glanced at the door. She had a feeling she'd meet someone interesting. She tried to ignore Aya. Aya eventually gave up trying to get Bikki's attention. She figured she was just another person who left bleach in their hair for too long. Unless they wanted white hair.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm
Ace makes it to the door of the party and thinks to himself I wonder if this is a regular club or you need to be invited...Eh whatever, I can always leave if it is the other. Ace enters the club and looks around Why do I feel like there are Nobodies around here?... Ace ignores this feeling and has a couple Heartless follow the shadow trail to follow up on top of the ceiling to hide themselves with no one noticing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:18 pm
Bikki noticed Ace walking in. But didn't keep her interest there. She went back to her strawberry drink.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 pm
Ace checks his pockets and finds gold coins but is not sure how well they will transfer over into this currency system so he gambles that it will work. Ace walks over to the bartender and asks for a soda and pulls out a couple gold coins and hands him one "How many will this get me?" Ace asks as he plants his head onto the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm
The bartender looked at the money, a little confused. "Its old, but this can actually get more than the usual currency"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 pm
Ace looks up with a smile "Oh thank god, being gone from here for so long I had no idea how the currency system was going to work out. So how much is one of these coins equal to a regular one?" Ace asks pulling out his map from before to look where he should go next "...Probably here." Ace says quietly pointing to the castle then drawing a line with his finger to where he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm
"A lot actually. One could probably even buy a house" The bartender said. Bikki glanced over to them. Her red eyes showed a spark of interest, but mostly boredom. "Your presence is quite unusual. People don't care for unusual"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm
"Why do I care, it's not like many will do anything about it and even if they did I would shut them up." Ace says taking the coin back and looking at the girl "Sir, do you know where I can exchange this for modern currency? The map I have is a bit out of date." Ace then speaks to the girl again "If people here don't care for unusual then why are you talking to me? I don't mean to sound like a d**k, but by what your saying shouldn't you not be talking to me?" Ace says with a smile as he puts the coin back into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm
The bartender looked at Bikki and looked a little scared by her red eyes... "X-Xemnas" he muttered, before turning his attetion to Ace. "There is a bank not too far from here" he said glancing nerviously at Bikki before getting back to work.

"An answer to your question" Bikki said smirking, "Because I'm quite unusual myself. In my case people don't really care for white hair, or red eyes."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 pm
"Then does that include me? I have both as well? Then again I don't know what a Xemnas is. Is it your name or a type of creature? I have been traveling a lot so I don't know much about world events." Ace says with a smirk of his own This girl has spunk, I wonder if she would be a challenge. By this bartenders reaction I would say she is feared here, But for what reason?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 pm
"So I guess you don't know about Organization XIII then" Bikki said, and people begin backing away from her, suddenly aware of who she really was. "Oh, they found out about me... too bad.... but anyway I was just stating an example. If you don't fit under a 'norm' then people would tend to hate you. I was born a princess yet I was treated as a slave because of my hair, and eyes"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am
"Why didn't you fight back then? If this organization makes these people this afraid it wouldn't be to hard to take control am I right?" Ace asks reaching over the counter and grabbing a soda and opening it "I have been hated for what I am more than what I do, I could be the nicest person on the planet but everyone would still hate me if they knew what I was, well most people. I have met those who think otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 am
"It isn't as easy as it sounds. I might sound tough, but I don't think I'd be able to win a fight. If I tried the people who hate me outnumber be. They are not scared enough not to attack if feel threaten. To be honest I'm surprised no one tried to kill me yet.." Bikki said. "But anyway the Organization itself was killed off over 500 years ago by a keyblader named Sora. "The reason why people like me are hated is because the thirteen of us had been reincarnated by one of the nobodies that made up Organization XIII... or twelve.... Either way we are not treated any differently as slaves, or even demons in some cases. But either way I probably should leave. If you wish to seek me, look for a school in the abandon parts"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 am
"Hey this is the closest thing i have as a map." Ace says handing her the worn out map "I think it is rather odd that you say you are out numbered though, if you truly are a Nobody then why don't you bring out some lesser Nobodies? I mean I am a half Heartless and I can bring these guys out." Ace says as three Heartless come out of the shadows from on top of the ceiling "They are harmless unless I want them to be so you don't have to be afraid. I take it even you guys know what Heartless are." Ace says with a smile and the Heartless return to the shadows. Wonder how she is gonna react to this one.... Probably despise me too, especially if she is a Nobody.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff