Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Therapy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:00 am
nitta
ccg1232009
at the movies you need to start rubbing her...

jk.

you can do that twords the end of the movie if you have said the right things. The best advice someone can give you which someone already has is be yourself. Say what you would to anyone normally. If you dosn't like you for who you are than ******** her she isn't good enough for you.

I agree!.....with the bottom portion of that post......

Thank you I thought it was good advice. For being 3 oclock in the morning. Mike edited my post. crying it was funnier.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:24 am
I know I saw it when it was not edited lol but I don't think that is going to happen. Yea I just hope everything goes right in the next few weeks not sure what movie I am going to go see  

DanPro05

DeadPoet115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:38 am
ok heres my advice..but uhmm..it might not be the best cuz im pretty stupid....

but anyways...ok dude..BE YOURSELF! dont be fake...and on the phone...if it gets quiet, one thing to say to fill the silence is what ya up to? or and heres how to get her to the movies....when your talking to her bring up the movies and bring up a specific movie...then while your talking say that you wanna go see a movie...then casualyy say Hey wanna go see it with me or soemthing like that...and if she out right says no..then she doesnt want ya or she afraid..but if she says yes..there ya go..ya just gotta plan it out...uhmm remmeber tho..be ourself...

ok dont kno if that helped ya or not but yea  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:20 am
ok but see what I was thinking was just ask them and go to whatever movie they want to see as long as it is not a dumb movie god plz let it not be a dumb movie. The only problem was they were really really busy this summer hopfuly not too busy next week hopfuly!  

DanPro05

ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:42 am
well if all else fails you can ask a couple of friends to come along and sit there for moral support. That is a good thing and I know a couple of volenteers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:35 pm
You might not want to wait to long because once school starts she might be pretty busy with other things. So I would suggest trying to do it before school starts man.  

cherry haterade

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:44 pm
I know next week but when school starts she really is not that busy beleave me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:08 pm
didn't you say next week last week? Just get some balls and do it. I mean god damn she is just a woman. A pair of tits and a person.  

ccg1232009

DanPro05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:25 pm
I said the week before school she was gone this week god!  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff