Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm
And nothing can prepare you for the d a y they run away
Your fine tutelage is no l o n g e r needed
So you’ve sealed your f a t e
One minute, she's your best f r i e n d
Then you watch her take your p l a c e

- - - M A E. V A R I A. - - -

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae ate her lunch alone on the stair case. Everyone ate lunch in the cafeteria. Everyone who had friends. She bit into her sandwich, eyes rather deflated and a face placid of emotion. It was nice and quiet except the low murmur rising from the cafeteria. Nonetheless, Mae found it all a bit peaceful. Today, she’d have to stop by the pet store. Marshmallow, her pet cat, had a birthday tomorrow. Mae thought it’d be nice to get her pet something nice. Maybe one of those feather things.
Eyes stared at nothing in particular. She spaced out in her thoughts, somewhat having a conversation with herself. Her dark eyes was an easy read to show she was thinking.

User Image

I guess that taught t h e m all the same
You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
Ambition gleams in o v e r d r i v e
And I can't take it
[/align

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was just overall tired as he ate his lunch with his "fans". He didn't say no look at anyone, the girls just talking more and more to each other and trying to get his attention. He spent almost 3 hours just reading and shredding all the fan mail he got about how much they loved him and how much they wanted him. He was flattered don't get me wrong, but he didn't like them like that at all. He just wanted to be friends and stick with that. 'I wish I could eat peacefully...' Adrian thought as stared off into his little world, thinking about Mae. He just couldn't stop thinking about her! Why is she so hated? What happened where she is now alone? He wanted to know these answers so much, but if he got anywhere near her, he knew that she would just throw something or even kick him again! He wanted to talk to her somehow...

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

‘Sorry.’
Mae held the cell phone up and shoved it in Adrian’s face. She held an uncaring look about her with a slight blush as she held her cell phone. Previously, she ended up getting kicked in the head by some girls. Unpleasant as it was, Mae knew that she could not ever stop these stupid girls from harassing her. So, she decided to apologize to Adrian for her mistake. Of course, it took a lot of thinking and mental preparation but Mae finally managed to think of a way of apologizing without speaking to such an irritable guy.
She ended up making a draft on her phone for a text message and ended up finding Adrian all too fast. He would read it and accept it and then she’d be on her way. That was all. Hopefully, he wouldn’t ask her for anything or talk to her. That inhuman womanizer speaking to her was a distasteful idea. The screen lit up and showed her message to him without even opening her mouth.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:43 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian saw the text and frowned. He didn't like the fact that see was telling him sorry even if it was his friends fault for pulling at her skirt. He didn't care if she didn't want to talk. He didn't care what the other girls thought. He wanted to get this all figured out. Adrian got up, took her wrist gently, and pulled her away outside. He didn't care what she thought, he didn't care what she did. He was pissed and wanted it fixed now.

He went to the stairs where she originally sat, stopping and letting go. He still looked upset, a look that was rare for him. "Why? Why are you sorry? Why are you apologizing for something I know you meant? did you get hurt again? Did those stupid girls who don't know how to wear clothing that isn't showing there a** hurt you once more?" Adrian was really out of his character. The other girls didn't hear him since he was outside and they knew when not to follow. "Look, I know your not sorry and I know you don't want me here talking to you right now cause you seriously hate my guts cause of something I didn't do. I could see it in your eyes right now. Your pissed, you want to seriously hurt me cause I speaking to you right now. The flames are just getting higher and higher as I talk." He continued, his eyes speaking too about how upset he actually was. "Let me tell you this now, I don't approve of how they dress, I don't care what you think of me. I'm sure you think I'm a womanizer cause I kiss everyone in the cheek. I don't care. It's a label. Everyone has one. You have one! Your the ghost everyone hates for some reason I can't understand! You want to know what I think about it? It's s**t. Your a person just like everyone else. THere shouldn't be a reason why anyone should hate you. Is it from the past? I don't know. Do I care? Actually yes I do. You may think I don't, but I do in fact have a heart. I want to see people smile. That's my only goal." He said and walked away, not even looking back. He just basically exploded on her cause of one simple text. Why? Cause he knew she wasn't and will never be sorry.

Not Enough I Say

(I think I went a little overboard there...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae watched tenderly, listening to his outburst. Her face was unchanging. How he felt, well, Mae didn’t mind listening. Once he was done, she pursed her lips and looked at him, dark eyes scanning his light, perfect face.

“I understand.”

Two words. She lowered her eyes, though it wasn’t because she was submissive, it was to show empathy.

“It isn’t because people hate me. Many people here don’t exactly know me from the past. My mother and I…we moved a lot. People just think what they want and I let them. It’s too much of a hassle to stand up for myself. Though I’m pretty sure I am like any girl here, people avoid me still. Yet, I've heard you've kissed every girl in school besides me. Seems like you're avoiding me too. But I'm fine with that.”

She paused.

“And yet... I don’t hate you. Telling me all this shows to me you’re not as inhuman as I thought. Surely I thought you were some kind of demon preying on these high school girls for pleasure but I see now that you’re different.” She took a step back, making sure not to fall on the lower steps.
“You have no need to talk to me nor me to you. I think we got this settled. I’m not sorry and you can go about your way to change this school into a nice, happy, smiling world for yourself.”
Clearly, her annoyed tone got to him. She began to descend down the stairs.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian watched her descend the stairs and just sighed. He didn't like how she sounded at all, but he couldn't do anything about it. It isn't his world and he knew people thought what they thought. She did have a point though with the kissing. Why hasn't he ever kissed her?And another thing bugged him. Too much of a hassle to stand up for yourself? Why? Why let people step all over you? These questions were now stuck in his head. Thinking about them the entire way through class. He was really interested in her now, despite how much he could tell how he annoyed her. He had an idea and hoped it would work. 'Instead of talking, how put writing?' He thought as he wrote her a letter. He finished it up and after the class ended, he quickly and secretly slipped it into het locker.

'Hey, this is what I like to call an alternative. Instead of talking, we can write! You can write about basically whatever you want and I can help you if you need help or if you just want something answered. This way you won't have to worry about those "Fans" attacking you again. I want to know though. Why not stand up for yourself? If you did that, you would be given much more respect and won't get trampled all over or picked on.'

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

It was after school by the time Mae reached her locker. A piece of paper slipped to the floor. She didn’t notice until she stepped on it before picking it up. Ah, a letter? Oh, from that person… Her eyes grew cold. She crumpled it up before stuffing it in her bag. (Notice how she didn’t throw it away.) She paused though. It wasn’t like she hated Adrian. No, why would he be concerned for her? She looked back and shook her head. Don’t be silly Mae. She bit her lip before running back to her classroom. She took a piece of paper. No. No. No. However, her pen was already on the paper and she couldn’t help herself but write. Ashamed of herself by slipping it into Adrian’s locker, she went straight to the bakery. How could she lose herself?

‘Ah, don’t do that anymore. You think you’re so clever writing to me. Well don’t. I don’t need help. Especially yours.
But, I will tell you only this and no more. People think what they want to think. Why should I stop them? Getting picked on isn’t a big deal. More importantly, your fans are psychos. No need to worry. It isn’t your problem.
However, you seem like you have a lot of trouble on your hands there. A lot of anger. Why keep it so hard on yourself? Ugh…’
And this is where Mae actually paused, ‘If you need to talk about it, here’s my number.’

Her handwriting was very neat and tidy even though she was in a hurry to write it. Hopefully it’d be her last letter to that guy. “Ah, sorry,” she murmured to her customer. She recognized him from the day before as a regular, again in a business suit. She fixed his order.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian got to his locker and opened it up, sighing as he collected all of his fan mail. There was one that was different though, one he never recognized. He opened it, his eyes widening to find out it was from Mae! He didn't read all of it, saving it for last. He collected all of his fan mail, already knowing the routine, and walked home after giving his "fans" they're kiss on the cheek.

After about an hour and a half of skimming and shredding annoying love letters, he finally re-opened Mae's letter and slowly read it. He kinda chuckled when she said he was "so cleaver" cause he thought it was a pretty good idea. He continued reading and really felt like she knew him better than he thought. He was mad at all of his fans. He didn't like how they lashed out on others or how they dressed to look so slutty or anything about them! He then paused at the number... closing his eyes and opening them again, just to see if he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't. A pinch to the cheek? Still there. A slap to the face! In plain sight. He just couldn't believe that she actually gave him her number!

He didn't call it though. As much as he wanted to, he didn't. He didn't feel it would be right at all and just seemed way too rushed. No, he just waited for about another two hours till he called, it now being around 9 o'clock ish. "Hello? Is This Mae Varia?"

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae had just exited the pet store, a bit mused in having found something for her little Marshmallow. The feathered toy jingled as she held it. A meow from her bag, her ringtone , rang. She sifted through her bag slowly. She hadn’t recognized the number at all. Mae didn't know who it was, having forgotten about her little letter exchange. Only two numbers existed on her phone! Nonetheless, she flipped it open and answered. A guy’s voice.

“If this wasn’t, then whose phone do you think this is?” She muttered plainly. She began walking home, taking the shortest route home. Though the pet store was farther than the bakery, she found it absolutely necessary to get something for her cat ( I mean, if she doesn’t have friends, who’s birthday do you think she’s going to celebrate? ). “Who is this? A pervert?”
Unaware to her, the shadows around her helped cloak the man easily. His eyes were on her, desperately waiting to find his chance.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian could hear the bitterness in her words. A pervert. Seriously. "No, It's Adrian Alexander. You wrote down your number and also that if I needed someone to talk to for help I could call you." He said, his voice light and a tad nervous. "I-If this is a bad time, I can call you tomorrow! But you might have something going on tomorrow and I don't want to interupt that... I tried to wait for a time that might be the best. Is this a good time? Sorry, I'm just feeling a bit weird right now." He said, feeling like he was gonna ask someone to prom or something.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

Mae paused, eyes calculating. She stopped under a street light. She had totally forgotten about the letter. How embarrassing. She blushed lightly, glad Adrian wasn’t there to see her face.
“Oh, no it isn’t. Do you want to talk about your feelings?”
Her tone was sort of teasing, though she understood. She felt that she could reach out to Adrian. After his outburst, she could feel she could correlate with him. She had gone through those feelings ever since she went to school. Hearing Adrian speak about them sort of made Mae feel like she had a connection to him. Her blush darkened. Why would it make her feel better that she might have such a relationship with him. She began to walk again.

It was then she noticed the footsteps behind her. They matched her own, except they were much heavier. She took a calm breath. It was dark already, the only light given off from the street lights. No one was out tonight and it was getting chilly. Mae glanced behind her shoulder slightly, finally catching her follower. She turned her head quickly forward. It was the regular with the suit! Her heartbeat quickened, though her breath remained calm. Her pace hastened, though her follower soon picked up his step to match hers.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:57 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian blushed as well, hearing how different she was on the phone since she was out of school. He felt something with her unlike the rest of the girls at school. He couldn't explain it, but it felt more like a relationship even though it really wasn't. "Please can we? I've been having a stressful day with everything going on. It bugs me cause everyday I keep getting fan letters of these girls I want nothing to do with besides make them happy. I don't want to have a relation with any of those girls. In all honesty, I just to be alone like you." He said, thinking more about it. He could hear the pace of footsteps quickening from the background. "Hey, is something wrong? It sounds like your beign chased." He asked, getting concerned.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 pm

"Pick Up My Pieces"

“Oh, don’t worry. Just suck it up like a man. Besides, girls like you because of your nice personality. That’s something you should be proud of,” Mae said though she instantly wanted to take back her words.
What was she, Adrian’s personal motivator? Besides, what did he mean by being alone like her? It sort of hit her deep. No one in their right mind wanted to be Mae. She exhaled.
“Besides, I’m alone because I want to. For my own personal issues. Being popular should be a good thing.”
Eventually Mae had to stop herself from talking. Why was she opening herself? Surely Adrian would betray her later. She pursed her lips. Yes, they always did.
It was then that she reminded herself she was being followed. She held her phone tightly, holding the bag from the pet store in her other hand. Her school bag continuously bumped into her side.

Mae eventually found herself in a convenience store. She gave out a breath of relief. The stalker remained outside, watching her through the window. Mae grew nervous and pretended to look at something.
“C..can…Can you meet me at the convenience store on the corner of Apple street and Main street?” She asked. It was sudden, yes, but Mae was scared. The regular, who came to the bakery so often…And here he was, waiting for her. If she left the store, he’d surely try to jump her. The only thing she could do was to ask Adrian.

User Image

You clever
l i t t l e charlatans
And I can't take it

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian listened, happy to know how much Mae is helping her feel better. He then heard her ask if he could meet her at a convenience store. "Uh sure. Of course." He said and quickly got his parents car keys, first explaining to them what was going on, and then left. He didn't know what was going on, but he wanted to help her either way. "I'm on my way." He said, still on the phone while driving.

It took about ten minutes, but he finally reached the store, parking in the driveway. He saw Mae in the store, looking frightened. He didn't know why, but he went into the store anyway, not noticing the man in the suit. "Hey," he said, walking up to Mae, "I'm here. What's wrong? Did something happen? Want me to take you home?" He offered.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Mae hung up slowly, stuffing the phone in her bag. She paced herself, just looking at a shelf of things while giving corner glances to the window, where she saw the suited man standing in the shadows. To think he was following her. She turned her back on him and went to the back of the store. What was she thinking? She bitterly cursed herself. It was then Adrian met her. Her eyes, though dark, showed a sort of softness, almost vulnerability. She looked to the window again before back to Adrian's own bright eyes.
“I don’t want to cause a big commotion, Adrian. Besides, even if you get me home, I’m sure he’s going to do this again. See this guy, but don’t look now, has been following me. See… He’s a regular at the bakery.”
She looked away from his face and then to the shelf, as if preoccupied. How embarrassing to ask Adrian for help. However, she was sure he’d help. He was the only one that could, though. Her mother was out partying and the bakery was closed. She had no one. No one except Adrian.

With a pause and a calculated voice, though quiet, she spoke. “Thank you for coming,” she muttered under her breath. She blushed when he said it, sure he had heard it, but was uncomfortable in saying just those two words. After another long pause, she cleared her throat.
“But I have an idea that’d drive him away for good, if you’re willing to, she offered in a low voice.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash