Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Tay awaited upstairs seated upon one of the plush arm chairs that truly hadn’t been used in years, but, had been cleaned and polished just for the occasion. Eyes of liquid gold swirled about the room, and lingered upon the elegance of the hearth, which, up until his father’s claim to the estate, had been locked and guarded tight and protected at best. He hadn’t ever truly pondered upon why the iron wrought fencing had been taken down; he had found it stashed in the linen closet one morning several years ago and hadn’t been able to find it since. His father was truly a peculiar Nott, no one would guess it, what from the long line of bad history, and as a result, expectations had been placed upon him, the heir. And now he has to wait… And wait even after guests have arrived for the next hour, just in case, one so happens to be late.

Though Tay couldn’t see why one of the house elves couldn’t have just done it, instead.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None
Mood: Unstable
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image
At long last, the bellowing boom resonating from thick wooden oak doors bounded across the slick and gleaming wooden floors of the home, freshly polished. The rustic mid-century foyer was a sight to see in of itself as a candle hung on every chandelier to embellish the room with a wondrous glow. Will paused, if only for the moment, before he descended from the final step and strode across the room, sweeping the door open with one sure swift to allow humble golden eyes to descend upon the first guests. It was the bright red hair, he remembered most, as the smile danced upon his lips to greet the O’Malley family. ”Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. O’Malley, Cathryn,” William nodded with a grin to each in turn as he addressed them.

”Looks like you’re the first one’s here, please, do come in.” With a side step, William held the door as he greeted and ushered each in with a humble wave. ”My son is upstairs by the hearth waiting for guests to arrive, Cathryn, if you’d like to see him? Third floor and to the right, can’t miss it.” Though, it truly hadn’t crossed his mind if the two children had ever had the chance to meet while in school together. He pondered on this for a moment before he focused his direction upon each of her parents. ”Glad to see you again, how have you been?”

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Nott Castle Foyer with O’Malley Family
╚══════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm
The Acacia Family

Laurel |Korbin|Zane|Jasmine|Erianthe

The Acacias had been stiring ever since the invitation had arrived at their house. Laurel, wanting to be a socialable person insisted that they all went, even if Korbin thought that it might not be good for his public image. The matirarch of the family also wished that they could spend more time together, rather than her being alone at home whist her husband was trying to lead the Irish team and her children were off at school.

All five of them appeared to be pretty happy. Laurel was dressed in an elegant black dress that just gently touched the floor, while Korbin wore a dark suit to match the one that their only son was wearing. Jasmine had chosen to wear a sparkling green dress with spagetti straps, while her Ravenclaw sister had on a modest looking pink dress.

As they waited to be let in, Zane felt an odd sense of anticipation. He knew that Jasmine had her suspicions and that this was the house of Tay, one of them that had been down in the Dungeon with Roi during the last feast. Part of him wished that Roi wouldn't show so that he could get his sister off his back, but the other part wanted to see the older boy. Only one thing held his mind, and that was the fact that no matter what happened tonight, it wasn't going to be easily forgotten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

Halice Rosentha

Former Slytherin

Aravis was not in a good mood. She had hoped that Will would have responded before her apparent mother forced her to go to the party. Now, she could only hope that he would show up. The party would be unbearable without him. Then again, she could attempt making new friends, but this was a ball, and she wanted her boyfriend to be there with her.

Halice did not seem to care that her daughter was feeling a bit apprehensive. She walked up to the door where a rather large family was waiting. She was dressed in a sleek silver dress and wore flats due to the fact that heels annoyed her. She couldn't understand how her daughter managed to wear the purple heels she had on.

"Stop sulking Aravis, it's not proper," Halice scolded. If her daughter had grown up with her, she would have known that.

"Sorry," the Gryffindor replied, still reluctant to call the woman mum.

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fifth Year Gryffindor

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi had never bothered with these pitiful attempts for attention when he was the emperor of his kingdom. No, he was too busy figuring out battle plans for invading the nearby empires.

These thoughts circled around Woil's head as Roi moved his hosts body to tighten and shift around the tie. The spirit was still trying to get used to this time's clothing and attire. He honestly missed the arid desert, the harsh landscapes and his gold throne room and clothing. Now his kingdom lies under miles of sand, ancient and lost. That gem stone and black box were the only things that kept him alive these many centuries. He made his host fidget with the tie again in front of the mirror and he turned around. heading out the door of the bedroom in which he was staying at in the Nott castle.

He walked down the hallway, dressed extra formal for this occasion. He made his way into the Hearth room and he made his soon to be old body take a deep breath and head into the room. Tonight was the night, the night where his plans for getting a new body will unfold.

He cleared his voice to announce his presence to his slave.
"Evening William." He said, he had the black box that had once held HIS soul in it under his hosts arm.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Arthur adcliffe
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆
Head Auror Ministry Of Magic
Order Of Merlinˌ Third Class
☆═━┈━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Despite it all, I do this job for my children Tamara and William

Outside of the castle, there were a couple of snaps as Arthur Radcliffe with his son William, and his wife Gwendolyn appeared. The three of them them approached the castle and Arthur approached William the Second. "Ah, William. Thank you for the invitation. This is my son, William and my wife Gwendolyn. I believe you've met her. My daughter Tamara will be around later." He smiled and offered his hand for a shake.

▂▃▅{Out Of Character}▅▃▂

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

William bowed his head when his father introduced him to the host of the party and said, "Thank you for the invitation, Mr. Nott." He spied his girlfriend, Aravis Rosentha out of the corner of his eye. With a polite nod, he said, "If you'll excuse me." He started off towards the group and noticed the woman with her, remembering what she had written in her letter. Approaching Aravis, he said, "Ms. Rosentha, what a pleasure to see you." Then he smirked and put his arms around her for a hug.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Before stepping into the flames she was about to ignite with a spark of emerald, her pale hands moved down, smoothing out her dark dress, the buttons around her midsection feeling tight as the chocking necklace around her neck ever more so. Her hands were clammy, she noted. Understandable, Phi felt as though not being as nervous as she was (however far on the inside) was completely natural. In prospect, she was truly on her last step to entering her enemy's lair.
Or, if suspicion held true, enemies'.
It would be foolish to think that Tay's accomplice (or as Phi had been theorizing - instructor) would not be present at this ball however formal or public it was. After all, the publicity was a cover she herself was using, who not he?
The redhead caught herself biting her lip and she immediately stopped. The nerves of not only her next few moments ate at her, but also the foreboding of still not being sure who this accomplice was. She knew his face, his shell to be sure. Woil of the Ravenclaw House. He was serving as host for whatever dark spirit she had encountered two years ago in the hospital wing.
She still had no name for it. Only the instinct jerk that told her it was dangerous.
But mortal.

She took in a lightly-shuddering breath and clutched to her small purse with one hand. Feeling the poking corners of the minimized version of the Nott Family History tome. She had gotten it minimized via strong magic - undetectable, as well as had the cover and the pages transfigured and charmed to look like a small castle traveling book. The words on the page only showing their true self to her; if read by anyone else, they were in Spanish and describing the architecture of an old Basilica.
Her free hand threw into the fire a green dust, causing the flames to suddenly erupt with a mildly family sense of magic. The heat nullified, inviting her to step in in safety. And so she did, just as her mouth and voice clearly rang into the air.
"Nott Castle and Estate."

The rush of violently sweeping power rushed over her and she felt her body and limbs unwillingly tumbling through space and physical barriers. Ever so often, her squinting, molten eyes caught glimpses of openings of fireplaces she passed, until the lurching stopped and spat her out; she had arrived.
Phinelia stood straight, body not at all being physically affected by the whirl she had been momentarily encased in. No dizziness or momentary hesitation; simply the second it took for her eyes to focus on two figures standing quite a ways from her.
Her breath trapped itself in her lungs and without a primary thought, so much as a second one, her legs immediately ran her to hide behind the corner of a near pillar in heart-stopping instinct. Phinelia could taste her heart, stomach and rib cage in her throat, but she dare not swallow as her eyes visualized William and the body of Woil standing behind the pillar, not twenty feet from her. She would allow herself even the second to pray they did not notice her before she slipped into a shadow of a potted plant and attempted to make as much distance between them and herself as possible.

The redhead was not feeling quite so confident anymore about her personally set mission.

Catching sight of a large stairwell, she flew down the steps, trying to kept herself from accidently letting her heart slip off her tongue, and bolted down to what seemed to be the second floor. And then the third.
Her speed had reached points so high in a mix of terror, excitement and sheer adrenaline that the redhead had not the reflex to stop her high-heeled feet before she bumped into the back of a suited adult man. Phi gasped and bounced back on impact and immediately blurted her hastened apology.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

alfons marcus flint
head potioneer of the most extraordinary society of potioneers

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

- -
Another year had seemingly ended without informing Aflons Flint. If it had not have been for his friend's personal invite to his hosted Summer Ball, the man would have still been in his dark office, brewing away like a mindless slave. Never learning summer had peeked around until a new winter had fallen. The man had slipped into a much darker pit than he had ever before visited or set permanent residence. Ever since his seeing his own child, healthy and perfectly oblivious as he always had hoped, broken ties with one of his only friends and realized what his wife was plotting to his own horror and self-loathing, he had slipped far and slipped hard.
Rare was an occasion when he could be seen outside his Potions Offices. He brewed like a laborer, constantly creating a surplus of needed antidotes and potions and poisons. Personal commission was getting the finest product it had ever received from him, he contacted few, and those were impersonal contacts via mail or floo powder. Sleep had almost completely abandoned him, either because he never sought it to the point of being repulsed by it, or that it only ever brought him horrific nightmares of the girl from the farmhouse.
However, even with his clamp on all other contacts, interactions and outer thoughts, he still continued to greet William's attempts as he always did. With Deanna banished from his life by his own hand, only one friend was left for him; the one that had promised to always stand there beside him as he had promised him the same.
However, even from William, Alfons had hid most of the year. Claiming piling work, out-of-the-city appointments, Ministry house calls and other lies he full well knew the Nott could see through. But perhaps that was the beauty of Will; even when completely aware of desperate and often pitiful attempts to be kept at bay, he never called out the lies. Instead, took them as a separate message and nodded his head in understanding. Reading the code they had created between each other through years of close friendship. Alfons had kept his friend away all year, and he knew that without the man's occasional letter, he would be in worse shape than he was now. Not that he ever spilled a word of his inner demons to the Nott, never. It was simply a reassuring feeling that there was still someone out there for him.
And the invitation could not be ignored for that very reason.
So it led to the Potioneer to create the strongest of Reviving Draughts, heaviest of Freshening Elixir and most concentrated Awakening Potions to clean himself up for his friend and the expecting company the invitation kept him aware of.
A full day of rest, some magic, and the bags under his eyes was almost invisible as compared to the near-black shade they had begun taking on.
His hair retained its slick gloss of health, face seized looking hallowed and porcelain and a mask rose to his eyes. Trying to stir a spark of life, if it could still be found.

As the man stood in front of the mirror, formal suit adorning his body (feeling larger than he remembered) a smile touched his face for the first time that year.
Seeing William always rose his spirits incredibly; and how desperately he needed it.
The months in his chosen confinement were not completely spent on brewing, studying and experimenting. A large portion of his time had also gone towards secret researching, hiring contacts and peering with instincts into thinning smoke. Trying to find the devil with red hair, trying to find a lead.
And experience had finally told him not to go to Remington.
Not with with.

Alfons had chosen to aparate to spot not far form the Nott Estate and walk the rest of the way, in hopes the warm, summer air and the situation of being outdoors would prepare him for the forced socializing and acting he would have to endure once inside. Knocking his fist on the door once his walk ran its course, he waited, bouncing on the balls of his feet and smiled broadly when the familiar face of William Nott greeted him.
"Hope I am not too early," he smiled even wider, arms opening in natural gesture to embrace the close friend standing in the doorway.
How long it had been.
- -

User Image
yew || the flint estate || office

User Image

Pale Mist

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Halice Rosentha

Former Slytherin

As the Rosenthas entered the house, they both looked around for people they knew. This would be Halice's first social gathering since returning home, and she wasn't too sure if she would know anyone. Aravis saw quite a few underclassmen, and none of them Gryffindors. This caused a ball of disappointment to form in her gut.

Suddenly, arms enveloped Aravis. She turned to see Will, dressed rather sharply. "Will!" she exclaimed as she returned his hug. Feeling her mother's piercing gaze, she had to pull away for a moment. "Um, apparently, this is my mother with whom I've recently become reaquainted with. Mum, this is my boyfriend, William Radcliffe," she introduced the two, realizing it was the first time she had addressed her mother as such.

"Pleasure," Halice said coldly as she made her way off into the shadows of the party, blending in with the crowd. She now felt as though she could let her daughter be free for the moment.

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fifth Year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:58 pm
Storm Family Home/ Nott Family Castle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

"Are you sure your ready for this?"

"I think I have everything, do I look ok?"

"You look fine dear, and that is not what I'm talking about."

"I know, I guess we will just have to see how it goes. If I can find my friends and stay together we will be good. Together we are good team and always have each other's backs."

"I know just stay alert and take this as some insurance too."

Ronyo opened the small bag his mother gave him and it contained flu powder, the same powder he would be using in just a few minutes. With a raised eyebrow Ronyo look at the amount and gave a smile back to his mother.

"Should be enough for four travelers in case things get to troublesome and you need an exit. From everything you have told me about what is going on I hope you don't have to use it."

"I hope so to but what we hope and what really happens are usually two different things."

"True just try and have fun, this is a formal event and regardless of motives or hidden meaning should be enjoyable, plus don't forget there should be plenty of adult witches and wizards around to keep the heat of the young lot. It's too bad you and Tamara did not get to practice before this event, do you think she will be there?"

"I don't know, she seems the type to show up just so she can keep an eye on people. She is a Gryffindor after all."

"True, alright get going before you go from fashionably late to just late."

Ronyo gave his mother a hug and thanked her again for her support and help getting ready for this event. With no word from Tamara, which Ronyo had no problems with knowing the girl likely had her own matters to attend to first, Jynx had done her best to give Ronyo a few of her own pointers in dueling despite her motherly nature to protect her son. However Jynx knew all too well the nature of Hogwarts children and had a feeling even with warning they would still get into trouble, so instead of trying to talk her son out of everything she decided to better prepare him. Ronyo held the flu powder in his hands and took a deep breath as he brought the locations name to his mind and with a nod to his mother one last time flicked the dust and called the locations name.

"Nott Castle and Estate."

Ronyo was transported through a swirling vortex of heat and ash that shot him out looking at the back of an all too familiar red head. However it was the trailing edge of that hair Ronyo caught as it seemed to dash away in almost a blur of red. Ronyo chuckled knowing he would need to catch up to his friend and try and find anyone else of their bunch that had arrived. Ronyo took a moment to smooth out his attire though from the rush of the travel and move out of the way should someone else be close behind him. Ronyo wore a pair of white dress pants and a white vest that matched perfectly. A dark green almost black shirt with a deep red tie helped round out his look along with a new addition that his mother had thought fitting. A white fedora hat sat atop his head at a slight angle over his left eye, it was a dashing look and one that the boy found he liked more than his normal school dress. The vets and hat more than anything he was not sure what it was but he liked the look and thought about talking with his mother about maybe mixing up his wardrobe a bit.

That was something for later though as Ronyo smiled and made his way after his red headed friend who was making good ground away from him down the stairs. It was not like she was hard to spot as Ronyo leaned out a bit over the railing to see wisps of red sway as the girl ran on. He heard a small humph and what sounded like a high speed apology that brought a chuckle to Ronyo as he rounded the stairs and saw Phi looking as red in the face as she did in the head looking at another boy. With a smile Ronyo walked down the stairs with a hand in his pocket.

"You don't waste time meeting new people do you Phi? What guy wouldn't want to be run into by a girl like you?"  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

wearing: formal summer dress

╔══════════════════╗

The familiar voice near her made her whirl away from the person she had just rudely smashed into in her hurry. Life suddenly firing up in her eyes and face (incrediably red, but quickly paling back to her natural tone) brightening with a near tangible joy. Her chest felt as though it had grown wings and had began lifting into the air with its newly discovered freedom, carrying her along. A soundless squeak escaped her and the white haired boy barely had a moment to blink before she threw herself on him in a passionate and desperate hug.
She had barely realized how deeply lonely she had begun feeling in the two weeks post the closing of the school year. Being encased by the constant reciting of Tay's book she had somehow managed to ignore the thumping weight of lead she quickly became aware of in its last moments before it was obliterated by the swelling joy brought on by seeing her dear friend. Phi could barely gasp out that she had missed him with her emotion-filled lungs refusing to work when commanded. Instead, after much tight squeezing and slight joyful bouncing, she finally released him to look into his eyes momentarily with the biggest smile ever seen on both her full lips and her dark eyes.
"You look very handsome, Ron." she beamed. A distant thought swimming and questioning with hope whether the two other members of their quartet would arrive at the Ball as well. The thought had not passed her in the slightest before her arrival, but now the prospect made her joy swell even more.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Nott Family Castle User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

Ronyo was bombarded by an attack of red, white, and black as Phi all but tackled him. If it had not been for the stair rail Ronyo might have lost his balance from the girl enthusiastic hello. Ronyo returned the hug trying to not be as pressing as Phi's bear hug.

"Why thank you Ms. Ichval, you look beautiful yourself."

Ronyo had never seen his friend is such attire and had to admit she was rather fetching in her black dress. He smiled hoping the one who would truly appreciate the sight would be here as well. Which brought to his mind when or if his other friends had arrived. It was good that Ronyo and Phi could enter the main party together so they would not be outnumbered right from the beginning of the entire affair. With a smile Ronyo extended his elbow towards phi and used his other hand to tip his hat slightly.

"Well then shall we see what awaits us at the event? Maybe with luck we will run into Colton and Jane or if nothing else enjoy the festivities while we wait for them."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Casually lounging, Tay’s golden eyes veered upwards to note his companion enter from the hallway, and it was at this moment that he had decidedly stood to greet Roi with a subtle nod and coy gesture towards an available seat in the vast and elaborate design of the house. Several paintings decorated the painted walls of the room, several of them containing the past heads of the Nott household and their children, posed smiling gleaming faces with watching eyes of gold. ”Evening,” Tay had replied cooly, and as he had, a burst of flames spurred to life within the hearth, yet in the time it took for him to veer a side glance towards the open brick construct, not a soul could be found.

Brows furrowed with distaste, a glance was cast over Roi, and then, once again, green burst of licking flames poured from the center of the hearth, and there stood Ronyo Storm. Whatever snide and condescending comment he had prepared for the lot was wasted, because, just like that, he had run after a flurry of red, seen only from his peripherals. Long, steady strides carried him across the room, away from the plush throw rug and atop the refurbished wooden floors in the corridor to spot the two very figures he suspected dashing down the West Wing towards the Grand Staircase.

”Looks like things just got a bit more interesting,” He couldn’t help but smirk towards Roi who stood several yards away near the mouth of the hearth room, and Tay, staring down the short corridor separating him from his two peers before they rounded down the stairs and away from his sights.

╔══════════════╗
Location: West Wing Corridor- Near the Mouth of the Hearth Room
Injuries: -
Mood: Deviant
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts Second-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

Cathryn left her parents to talk with Will and went in search of Tay. She hadn't found the boy while at school, and was still eager to meet him. She followed Will's instructions and walked up the stairs to the third floor, all the while admiring this castle of a house.

As she reached the second story she paused to consider her mother, the true Gryffindor all the way through, being left to talk to Will, the Slytherin. Her mother, as was stereotypical of Gryffindors, shared the opinion that all Slytherins were no good. Cat knew that this was not true. Will was a very nice man and Cathryn was friends with him. She worried over the fact that her mother may say something inappropriate, but then remembered that her father was there as well. Having nothing against Slytherins, he would keep Shannon from regretting anything.

With that worry pushed from her mind, Kitty continued up the stairs. She found it quite hard to balance in heels, and the stairs made it even worse. She made it to the third floor, and looked to her right.
"Tay?" she called. "Are you up here?"

-Rowena-

-Maximus-

Age:12 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 pm
Please remember, this isn't how I hoped it would be
But I had to protect you from me

That's why I slipped out the back before you knew I was there

William Dante Nott the Second

User Image

And then, all at once, the gates flooded and the guests came pouring in. William excused himself from the O’Malley family to greet the Acacia’s, whose son was a mate of his own son, and so, special care was taken as he introduced himself fully to the family, mother and father, whom he was delighted to note was the captain of the Irish quidditch team, before noting the three children at their feet and instructing them of William and Woil’s location up the stairs to the third floor, and to the right. ”Mr. and Mrs. Acacia, welcome, please, come in.”

Next, came along the Rosentha family, the mother was once a dear friend of his late wife who was in the same year and house as she, though he personally hadn’t ever truly greeted Halice before, or had even heard of her for the past twenty years. ”Halice, I’m glad you got my invitation,” William greeted her humbly, after all, he hadn’t even been sure if she still lived in the country. ”Please, do come in.”

Quickly filing in behind was the Radcliffe family, and he greeted Arthur with a kind and knowing smile, having worked with the man in the ministry for several years and was a bit relieved to note that the escalation of evidence against his brother had in any way tainted their friendship. ”Ah, Arthur, glad to see you, and it’s always a pleasure to see you again, Gwendolyn.”

When finally, he thought he had a moment to breathe, there came another knock on the door which sprung forth a nostalgic smile as his aging eyes descended upon one of his very best mates at Hogwarts. ”Alfons, good to see your still alive and well these days, I've had the house elves prepare your favorites, just in case.” Will had to jest at the noted absence as he ushered the man closer with a greeting, shook his hand, and lay a pat on the back and with a grin on his lips. ”Though, I was afraid you might’ve gotten trapped beneath those walls of books you hide yourself in. "

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Located: Nott Castle Foyer
╚══════════════╝

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items