Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Sign up sheet!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLove NotesxX

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:51 pm
XxLove NotesxX here im 14 i play basketball and softball i love music and peotry im straight  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:52 pm
Hello my name is Kevin, age seventeen. I'm Dominican and Peruvian. I speak spanish and english. Doing this for the heck of it. Nice to meet you all by the way. I'm into sports (soccer and football) I love sweets not to much. I enjoy to work out. I look really asian, I've been told I look chinese (a lot).

iCaptainCondom

Hilarious Genius

9,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

inactive_user00001

Anxious Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Troxey, but you can call me Freddy. :3
I like anime, animals, classical music(1600s-1980s), modern music(Not Rap, Hip-Hop, or Country, though.), Im gay, and Im single.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm
xevran
perverted(ish) im fun i like ppl who are fun and i am easy to fall in love with cx and im straight and im 14 and aslong as ur under 18 and over 13 im ok with it  

Xevran

4,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

WobbleWobble12345

3,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Name - L1k3ABoss

My Name is Luis but most ppl call me Lou.I'm straight.I just recently turned 17 years old. I love to Chill with friends and Watch Scary Moives! I like to I'm really into Music (All-types) and i Love to Dance, even though i'm not very good. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 pm
name:ai uzumaki12

my name is aislinn.I'm bi and im 12 in a half...turning 13 in 5 months and i like anime, and i like pop and rock music. and i like to hang out with my friends  

Casandra_Lamia

blo0dydrag0n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm
Usermame: blo0dydrag0n
Im 17 and dony ask why im on this i enjoy bike rides music and anything that includes a person that i like. Im easy to get along with. Will get mad if anyone hurts me or my friends. Trustworthy and simple minded. Really determind to get what i want.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 pm
My name's Tucker, I'm 14 and straight. I love anime, and nice ppl, and I love to chat biggrin . I'm kinda akward in a nice way and I ask a lot of questions :3  

MadTucks

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Makaig

Dangerous Hunter

3,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:05 pm
My name is Makai Jialong Garcia
i am a nice person not nice if you try to kill me i am a fan of halo i like games,talking, training, and programming User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh and i like resident evil4 and 5,full metal, and guitar
hero  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am
Username: Doki Doki Latte
Preferred to be called: Samara/Doki

Orientation: Heterosexual ~ boys, boys, boys
Looks department: Pretty boys/Asian-looking
Age Preference: 16+, preferably 17/18.
If possible. . .
Someone with a pretty avatar? If not, it's alright haha. I just don't want someone that will beg me for gold -.-''

dancing, sports, running, thrill, rain, nature, art, music, quotes, depth, laughter, autumn, insight, chatting, debates, food, beauty, manga, spirited individuals, full moons, photography, dreaming, writing, reading and singing.

Dislikes:
easy "I love you" 's, manipulators, guilt trips, being doubted, ignorance, liars, naivety, criticisms, hate, spicy food, outbursts, pettiness, superiority complexes, codependency, manly men, stupid arguments, going in circles, assumptions, extreme heat, troublesome situations, threats, being taken for granted, and envy.

Doki Doki Latte

Pure-hearted Strawberry

babydeariie

8,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am
heart

Hiies smile im Babydearrie/Baby.
Currently 15 going on 16 in 3 months time.
I prefer to talk to guys from 16 years old to about 18 or 19 ? biggrin Straight btw ;D
I like listenting to music and sleep in my free time xD i love to chat ~

-- The End --  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 am
VietDJ

Sex: Male

VietDJ

Sperantia

Unbeatable Sex Symbol

8,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:04 am
Let me be patient, let me be kind, make me unselfish without being blind.

My name is Larissa, im 14 years old, gonna be 15 in October, i'm from Holland
im straight yay boys~ nice, handsome cute sweet boys~
i like Karate, Kickboxing, drawing ((Anime)), singing, playing with my 3 cats and my dog, chatting, being with friends, reading manga, i also like Capoeira~
i like listing to music, like "Skillet" "Bullet for my Valentine" "Black veil Brides" "Rammstein" "My Chemical Romance" but i also listen to Pop music

i may have faith to let mountains fall, but if i lack love im nothing at all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm
Username: Jarlysaur
Preferred to be called: Jarly

Orientation: Straight
Looks department: Pretty boys
Age Preference: 16+
If possible. . .
Someone who won't fight with me. Who'll just cuddle and chat with me. wink

dancing, trapeze, rain, acting, drawing, art, music, writing, technology, acting, reading, movies, chatting and singing.

Dislikes:
Liars, feeling naive, being yelled at, feeling attacked, criticisms, hate, spicy food, manly men, stupid arguments, and heat.  

jarlysaur

Fashionable Conversationalist

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas