Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:28 pm
there we go pretty banners  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:31 pm
~Mialee!~XD
User Image

White Neko Chan
White Neko Chan
A gorgeous grey snow cheetah looking appears in the meadow which is covered with gorgeous flowers and grasses. She bends her slender head down to grab some grass to munch on before looking around. "Such a gorgeous afternoon here.." She smiled softly with a smile that seems to be a happy smile, loving the fact that she is back with her true owner, Tigerlily. She now wonders what possible adventures could be stored in for her on he road of life.

here you go, Mia! ^.^

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius bounced along, dancing a touch as he walked and naturally humming away tunes to himself. He was enjoying his day and seemed to be having fun doing so. He hadn't seen anyone in a little while. He wondered how Meeki was. She was really his only friend. He imagined she must be grown up by now from the small foal she was. He had so much to tell her. He had gone to visit his squirrel friends, his adopted parents per say. He left the forest, stepping into the meadow He looked around in wide-eyed wonder as he continued to walk and hum to himself. How gorgeous this place had become since his departure. Flowers everywhere, birds singing and how he loved to sing with them sometimes.
He wondered if there was any new soquili or others he would meet along the way. Either way he looked forward to what the future brought with eager happiness. He was a truly happy soul, always positive and always ever so playful. Still child-like and innocent in every way.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily's ears perked up when she had heard someone or something moving towards her. She hadn't known anyone for a long time since before her absence in the soquili lands. The being hadnt let her know if it was friend or foe. Being what she is, trust was a sacred thing to her. It was to be earned over time. She looks towards the being and steps back, wondering just what or who it was. "... just who is that?.... Better not be an enemy." She spread out her wings to make herself look even bigger. If it was indeed a foe, she would quickly fly out before the being could even try to attack her. She merely stood there, watching and listening for anything that could be described as an warning to her.

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius suddenly heard a voice and stopped where he was, looking around blinking. He hadn;t heard what was said over his humming to himself. Before him stood a spotted mare, wings outspread. He wasn't sure why but it struck him as funny. He started laughing and a wide grin spread across his face. "why do you have your wings raised like that? You sure look funny. Is it a game?" He stood there grinning at the strange, uknown mare. Cassius of course was friendly to everyone. To him everyone was a friend or playmate, and trust was given out easily just as a child was ever so trusting. "Hey do you like dancing or singing? Thats my 2 favorite things to do. I also love playing games. can I play this game with you? I don't have wings but I think I could play. "

White Neko Chan
Snowlily lets out a huge stern but angry neigh at him before saying. "This is no game, boy... Just who are you? Friend or foe?!" She shakes her head before rearing back, showing how serious she is indeed. She didn't like anyone laughing at her for any reason at all. She snorts as she moved back onto her feet, looking at him. "Just what is your reason for being here? You are too child-like.. but cute." She couldn't helped herself when it came to that.. She did think that he was cute and just too damn sweet for her to resist anyway.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius blinked at her reaction. He was not used to such a reaction, so naturally he assumed she was playing with him. "Oh hey I can do that too! " He neighed back at her, mimicking her neigh as best he could and rearing on his hind legs, pawing lightly at the sky and dancing on his hind elgs a touch just for the pure fun of it. Upon planting his forelegs on the ground again, he tilted his head sideways. "Whats a foe? My name is Cassius. " he had never heard that wiord before and didn't know what it meant. " I'm o my way back to the valley. I was visiting my squirrel parents. " He grinned at her some more, wondering if she was going to keep playing with him. She sure seemed fun so far. "Whats your name?"

White Neko Chan
Snowlily lets out a huge growl like neigh at him when she sees that he won't take her seriously. "You do realize that I can hurt you, boy? Right? You do not want to mess with me." Meanwhile.. in her mind, she thought that he is so cute and loveable, wanting to get to know him more. "You need to learn that Life isn't a game, mere boy! You have to fight your way to get to your food." She snorted, watching his reaction to her words. "I am Snowlily... My mother and father lives near here... I think.. I haven't seen them since I was born."

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius blinked. Hmm this seemed to be a fun game. "oh are you doing animal impressions? Do they really talk like that? I thought they just growled. hmm let me try that one" and with that he tried to growl but he could not quite do it as good as her. It came out sounding more like a deep squeakish neigh. He blushed. "I'm not as good at it as you are. " Again her words confused him. "Game? Life is full of games! would you like to play another one? Fight for food?" He tilted his head. He never had to fight for a patch of grass...was this still part of her game....? "Animals like lions and wolves fight for meat. We eat grass...unless you eat meat too?" At the mention of parents his head drooped a bit, ears flattening back. "Oh parents.....mine died when I was a foal.....but I was adopted and raised by my squirrel parents!" that last part lit up his eyes and his head shot up as he smiled.

White Neko Chan
[Dang you, Mia! I am hungry! *goes to type up a rp post.*]

Snowlily just growled once again before saying, "Life is not a game but a chance of survival. You never know who could hurt you." She was trying to keep from breaking out in giggles since she likes him and his cuteness... Finally she calmed down and moves towards him. "You just need to know when to be an adult and when to be a foal.... I was raised by my best friend, Tigerlily. She is somewhere around here.. She made sure that I am strong and strong-willed to surivive a life on my own once I was full grown."

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius was still confused. She had not answered his questions. But his mind had already moved onto the subject of parents. "did you know your parents a bit? Do you remember them? I don't know anything about them...I don't know what they looked like or what they were like...nothing..just blankness....I just know they died and I was alone, and the squirrels, they took care of me. That was how I survived. " He listened to her speak some more. " But I am...adult? I think.....thats what it is called whrn you grow up right? Who is Tigerlily? Another soquili? " His eyes lit up again. He loved meeting others. "So did you want to play a game or something? or walk.....ummm we can talk?" He was not sure what else to say really. All he knew how to do was play or talk.

White Neko Chan

Snowlily looks at him and said with a soft but sad tone. "I don't remember them too much only that one of them is a cheetah type. I am what you call a snow cheetah." She looks into his eyes and nodded softly. "You are an adult, Cassuis... But I think you are sweet and cute." She lets out a burring that seems to show that she is happy around him. "We can certainly walk and talk if you like." She folded her wings back in place.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius repeated that back "snow cheetah. That sounds pretty. I like your silver fur. Its shiney. " Cassius of course like any kid at heart was easily distracted and amused by shiney things. He nodded happily and grinned with his usual sheepish grin. "Yep I"m an adult. Thank you, you are nice. Ouuu I love to talk!! Do you like dancing or singing? You never answerd me before. They are my favorite things to do. " He did an impression for her dancing in place and singing a bit. "Any song in particular you like? I might know it."

White Neko Chan

Snowlily looks at him with a soft smile then gently said, "I can sing it to you if you like.. I mostly only know celtic songs since Tigerlily who is my human sang alot to me with her little wooden flute. She clears her throat as she smiled, looking around as if she was trying to remember one of the songs that she heard as a foal. She began to walk while listening to the chirping of the birds as if they were the music itself. Then she began to sing in a soft singing voice

Ah me, I must mourn my true love ever more
Though coldly forsaken it's you I adore.
And if you would return then I'd make you my bride
Or I'd cross the wild atlantic to be by your side.

On the mornin' we parted, how sad the farewell
Our words they were few, but our thoughts none could tell
And when lost to my vision far over the brine
I drank your success in a goblet of wine.

Three times have I crossed to the ship, as she lay
Becalmed on the breast of the silvery bay
And my crew are the bravest ever handled an oar
Unawed by the tempest, they laugh at its roar.

No ballroom can tempt me nor raise my despair
For there's none in the dance that with you can compare
And to watch the young lovers as they swing 'round the floor
Brings tears to these eyes that may see you no more.

And in beauty there's none with this lady can vie
She's as pure as the starts in the blue vaulted sky
She's as fair as a lily and as sweet as the rose
And there's nothing can tempt me her name to disclose.

No drink will I take for to lighten my heart
But the wildest adventures I'll take for my part
No woman on earth will I have for a bride
'Till I cross the Wild Atlantic to be by your side.

Ah me, I must mourn my true love evermore
Though coldly forsaken, it's you I adore
And if you would return, then I'd make you my bride
Or I'd cross the wild atlantic to be by your side.

When she finished, she looks at him and smiled softly. "What do you think, Cassius? I am trying to learn other types of songs..." She simply blushed at his comment on her fur which made her face become a red velvet color.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius smiled. If he could applaud he would of, but alas soquili had no hands of which to clap with. "A very beautiful song. I like some soft songs. It sounded as if the very birds and trees were in tune with you as you sang. I like to sing fun songs everyone can dance to. " And with that he reared onto his hind legs, balancing himself, turning his head towards her as he broke into one of his favorite songs. " Everybody dance NOW!" He pawed the air as he tried walked a touch to dance on hind legs. "Everybody Dance now ...
Everybody Dance now ...
Give me the music
Give me the music
Everybody Dance now ...
Everybody Dance now ...
Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah
Everybody Dance now ...
Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah
Everybody Dance now ..."
Forelegs touched the ground but not for long as he moved 4 legs to dance to his song.

"Here is the doe, back with the bass
The jam is live in effect and I don't waste time
Or the mike if it don't rhyme
Jump to the rhythm jump jump to the rhythm jump
And I'm here to provide
Peace and lyrics to make your shake your pants
Take a chance, come on and dance
Guys grab a girl, don't wait, make a whirl
It's your world and I'm just a swirl
Trying to get a nut to move your butt
To the dance floor, so yo what's up
Hands in the air, Come on say yeah,
everybody over here everybody over there
the crowd is live and I feel this groove
Party people in the house
Move ... (Let your mind)
Move ... (Put me online)
Come on let's sweat, baby
Let the music take control
Let the rhythm move you
Sweat, sweat
Let the music take control
Let the rhythm move you
Everybody dance now ...
Da da da da
da da da da
da da da da, da da da
da da da da, da da da
la da da da
la da da da
dum da dum da dum
everybody dance now
Pause take a breath go for yours
On my command now hit the dance floors
I'm gonna make you sweat till you bleed
Is that ... enough, indeed
I pay the price, control the dice
I'm more precise, to a point I'm nice
The music takes control, your heart and soul
Oh, your body is free and a whole
Dance till you can't dance
Till you can't dance no more
Get on the floor and get warm
Then come back and upside down
Easy now, let me see ya
Move ... (Let your mind)
Move ... (Put me online)
The music is my life ...
everybody dance now ...
everybody dance now ...
everybody dance now ...
everybody ..."

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:32 pm
~Mialee!~XD
User Image

White Neko Chan
Snowlily squeals as she laughed at the silly dancer. She blushed as she reared back as well and begins to dance or tried to. She spread open her wings for balance and says "Like this, Cassius?" She mews softly like a soft kitten as she could do for some reason.

~Mialee!~XD
((*blinks* short reply *swats* XD

warning he is a huge kid so expect him to act immature and silly lol))

Cassius stopped a moment and blinked at her...."you meow like a cat?" then a huge grin spread across his face as he realized he met a new friend who loved to dance! This was indeed a good day! At that instant he shouted "move your body to the beat, move your feet to the rythym! Dancing is what you make of it! " and he spuractically did a dance for her "There is no wrong moves , do what feels right and who cares what anyone thinks." He reared lightly so his hooves could slightly touch hers. "hey look we're dancing together" after a moment he let his hooves return to the ground as he laughed merrily, enjoying himself. He spun in circles, like a child playing would do. "dance to the music, oh dance to the music, make glorious music!"

White Neko Chan
Snowlily gasped when his hooves touched her own and blushed very deeply. "It seems like we are.. aren't we?" She nodded at his first question and says "It is something I could do since I was a foal." She continues to dance, flapping her wings slightly. "This is fun!"

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius struted and preened as he danced,of course this was just the usual foalish showing off since he was unaware of the other kind. "gee I wish I had wings, then I'd dance better....but I'm pretty good without them. " He dropped all his weight onto his front hooves and kicked his back legs out behind him, letting out a loud, playful whinney of joy. He hadn't had such fun since...well since meeting Meeki and that strange black stallion and the stallions that showed off. Thats when he remembered his unanswered questions. He suddenly sat with a thud, pondering them and wondering if she'd know.....

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggles and moved towards him after she finished dancing. "Wings aren't everything, Cassy." She mews once again with a cute smile on her face before licking him on the cheek. "Thank you for showing me such a wonderful time..." She looked around to enjoy the breeze for a bit before looking back at him, simply wondering why he is staring at her.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius felt the lick and it broke his deep train of thoughts. He blushed a light purple under his red coat, naturally unaware he was even doing so. He sighed softly. "The last time I was here, before I went visiting, I talked to others. These stallions nearby looked like they were kinda dancing. I asked about it and the mare said they're being idiots in hopes of attracting a mate. .... but I don't understand what a mate is exactly, or why its needed...or what this love they spoke of is either. I also asked about how mates have foals but they told me to ask some mare someday. Do you know what these things are?" He looked at her very innocently, his violet orbs shining with confusion on the matter. As he waited for her reply, he felt his stomach flutter...what in the hell was that?

White Neko Chan

Snowlily gasped and looks at him when he had suddenly asked those questions. "Um.. I know what is Love.. but not mating.. I am very unsure of that... " She moves to sit down by him, mewing softly. "Love is a deep and emotional feeling that you would have for a special someone that you love to spend time with." She couldn't stop blushing but didn't understand why.

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius sat and thought about what she said. ok that made sense...but how would you know who is the special one. "ok but....how do you know when you meet that special someone? I like spending time with you. does that mean I love you??" he tilted his head as curiousity was replacing the confusion shining in his eyes. "I told them what if the mare I ask doesn't know what mating is and they said she would. I guess they lied." He thought some more, trying really hard to remember what they said exactly. "The mare said mates are the special someone you settle down with and have children with...so the special someone you love and have those feelings for must be your mate.....now how do you have children? I still don't understand how you find that someone or know when you meet them." He shook his head, trying to figure it all out and then returned his gaze to meet hers.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily's gaze met his in an instant and gulped, stuttering out the words. "I remember hearing from my indian owner that you would know when you find her..but.. I am not sure.. How do you feel inside right now, Cassy?" She blinks softly, often wondering what is making him so cute and so damn irresistable?! She cursed herself before trying to take her gaze off of his but failed miserably.

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius of course still felt somewhat unanswered. "how do I feel? I dunno my stomach did some flutter flip flop thing, I'm not sure why....feels tingley. what is that? How do you feel? ummm and how does one have foals? I still am not too sure how you know when you find the right one....is there a signal or something to tell you?" many thoughts and questions ran through his mind and of course he just had to babble out a bunch to her. He didn't realize she was staring at him really.....maybe he had something on his face?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:52 pm
User Image

White Neko Chan

Snowlily smiled as she blushed quite deeply when she heard his reply. "I believe that you have feelings for me, Cassy simply because I have that kind of feeling in my belly as well." She looks at him and nuzzled him softly. "I am not quite sure about having foals but I believe it is called mating... and it is not done in public, dear Cassy. You'll know by what your heart is telling you... That is what my owner told me."

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius blinked in surprise....did she just says he had feelings for him? Wow that was fast. He wasn't sure if it was supposed to be fast or a slow process and he had only just met her. True he felt funny and cared for her...and she seemed tog euninely care about him. He sat tehre lsot in thought, confused and trying to figure out what had just happened and what was going through his mind. "feelings...yes...they aren't bad..." He blushed a purple color. "umm does that mean you have feelings for me? Is it suppsoed to go so fast? or is this kinda thing done slower? I'm really not too sure what I'm supposed to do now. " He felt her nuzzle....and it felt nice...and just as he thought that he found himself nuzzling her back before he knew what he was doing. It seemed as if natural instinct had decided his reaction for him. And then she confused him with her last comment. "My heart? is it supposed to do something other then go pump pump pump?" he looked at his chest as if expecting to see something happen"

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggled ever so cutely and looks at him before saying to him. "Cassy.. you are so funny and cute... Your heart supposed to tell you what to do when you care about something special or a special someone." She blushes ever so deeply "Love can be a slow thing but also a fast thing.. But for me.. I think slow is the best cuz you can get to know more about the person." She loved his nuzzle and blush, thinking how cute he is.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius nodded and smiled. "I like that idea. Its good so then I'll slowly figure out whats going on" He chuckled and looked at her. And this time, it was the first time he saw her in any other light other then a playmate and friend. He had never known how to look at another this way. She made his stomach turn upside down. It very well could be what he was curious to know about, except that he unexpectedly was learning about it from firsthand experience. Funny how things always turned out in the end. Her eyes reminded him of a perfect blue sky on a bright sunny day. How they sparkled. He noticed her mane was tied back and braided, which was cute and also allowed for her face to be seen, rather then covered by a long mane in the face. As beautiful as she was to him now, he still admired her eyes. There was something about those eyes...they drew him in...and then he snapped to attention. Wide-eyed he looked straight at her, "you should come meet my squirrel parents sometime. I bet they'd love to meet you!" He was practically ready to jump out of his skin from excitement.

White Neko Chan
[Now I want a charmed soquili.. XDD]

Snowlily blinks softly but slowly as well when she smiled. She nodded and says "Well.. as of right now.. would you .. I mean.. Do you want to be my boyfriend, Cassy?" She moves to lick him on the cheek softly to let him know that she does care about him more than a friend.. She loves how his naiveness can make him look so cute and adorable at times. She mews softly before smiling. "I do very much want to meet your parents, Cassy... IT would be wise for them to get to know their son's girlfriend." She giggles at his excitment, loving how funny he can be.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius didn't blink in surprise this time. By now, after a few licks he was used to her kissing his cheek or nuzzling him. "Boyfriend? oh is that what we call it? Thats the slow way until we know if we want to be those special mates right?" He hoped so. He really liked her but he wanted to take his time with it, an unusual thing for him, the master of spur of the moment spontinuity. He just felt it was wiser to get to know each other but stay true to one another until they knew for sure. "I'm so happy about that! We should make a trip but not yet. I just returned from visiting them. Not like they'd mind but I wanna have some time to settle in here, have some fun and get to know you some more" He smiled and shook his head, neighing in happiness.

~Mialee!~XD
White Neko Chan

Snowlily nodded in reply with a cute smile on her face and says "Yup... We moved from best friend to boyfriend and girlfriend just now, Cassy. And yes.. the slow way is the best way to do it to become those special mates.." She nodded as she listens to him and says "Alright. Where do you stay at around here when you aren't at your parents, Cassy?" She burrs and neighs in happiness as well.

((sorry this took so long. my comp was acting up so i ran a scan only to find nothing and then found out my program just had some damaged or missing files so uinstalled and reinstalled. all fixed now ))

Cassius thought a moment. He never had a home here...jsut slept wherever his head was laid..."hmmm well I've always just stayed where my head was laid and fell asleep. I don't have a home here. Perhaps we could find one? I like the forest, maybe by the edging of the forest?" He smiled and hoped she'dsay yes. It wasn't far away so he could be clsoe to both his squirrel parents and his friends and her family here. He gave a quick lick and bounced to his feet. winking as he grinned and danced in place, waiting for her.

White Neko Chan

Snowlily giggled and blushes at the lick that he gave her. She gets on her feet and says "Well.. How about you pick where you want to sleep at for the night, dear." She murrs softly before dancing cutely for him. "I would want to stay close to where your parents are as well." She looked around before flapping her wings some to let it get some excerise.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius's face gave the impression he was deep in thought as he scanned the land. But alas he really had no idea what he was looking for, he just figured he'd know when he saw it. He took off at a gallop, knowing she'd follow and ran along the forest edging, looking for something close that he could claim as a home. He slowed to a trot and turned his head to see if she was still with him.

White Neko Chan

Snowlily takes off in flight, following him and then neigh loudly to let him know that she was indeed following him. "Up here, dear! Just take your time, alright?" She winked at him and blew a kiss towards him.

[oh, lord.. once she got someone.. she can get very affectionate.. XD]

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius heard her voice from above and turned in circles before turning his head upwards to see her in flight following. "What are you doing up there??" he yelled. His eyes followed her as she flew about in the sky above and he smiled as she blew a kiss. It had been an interesting day. He hadn't expected to find a new friend let alone get a girlfriend. Nonetheless he was happy and not about to question things. For now he just needed some sleep and to do so he needed to find them shelter for the night. Up ahead he spotted what appeared to be a very old, used and apparantly abandoned teepee. "what about this? we could use it for tonight and if its good stil maybe we can call it a home??" He waited for her reply as he peeked inside.

White Neko Chan

Snowlily looks at him and then says "Just watching out for you, Cassy dear." She sees the teepee and nodded softly. "Sure. You want me to sleep inside the teepee with you?" She burrs and landed right besides him. She checks out the teepee and says 'It seems to be big enough for both of us, dear." She licks his cheek once again while waiting for his reply.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius looked at her, tilting his head. She certainly was kinda weird....but then he liked different anyways. "mhmm yes I think it'll do for the night" he said with a yawn as he stepped inside. "coming?" he called to her as he laid down, his head facing the door and watching for her entry.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at him with a smile and gracefully stepped inside before laying down by him. She draped one of her wings over his body and her head over his own. "Good night, Cassy" She burrs softly before closing her eyes for the final time of the night.

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius was surprised she sheltered him with her wing and head. He had expected to do so seeing as he was the male. It was a nice change, something he was not really used to since the last time it happed was when he was a young foal, before losing his mother. "Good night Snowy" he said as he smiled happily. He snuggled a little closer as his eyes draped and his breathing deepened, drifting off into sleep.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:52 pm
User Image

White Neko Chan

Snowlily yawns and slowly wakes up, hearing the birds in the trees. She looks over to her first ever boyfriend and smiled. She simply moved her head and purrs in his ear slightly. "Cassy.. Wake up, dear.. The sun is already up in the sky.. " She licks his cheek to see if he will wake up, taking her wing off of him slowly.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius was dreaming about about running in a field playing tag with some other forest animals. He was running from the bunny who was it, and the tricky bugger he was got in front of him. The bunny jumped up as if to tag Cas, and then ...licked him? Cassius shook his head in surprise at the unexpected lick and blinked his eyes. He slowly awoke, coming into consciousness. He blinked his eyes a few more times before he remembered where he was. "uh wha? the bunny licked me? we were supposed to be playing tag" he mumbled, more to himself really. He heard the birds and saw the bright sun outside. He turned to see Snowlily still at his side. He smiled and stretched his legs before getting up. "Good morning Snowy. ". He heard a noise outside and his head shot up, ears perked as he curiously peeked out the teepee to see what it was.

((this is an invite if anyone wants to jump on the cue and join in ^^ ))

Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rasputin landed in the clearing quietly. He had finished grazing and had a refreshing drink from the lake but what was he to do now? He scanned the area looking for anyone of particular interested. It seemed most of them were engaged with others in some way. He stepped slowly about, his long pink tendrils teasing the blades of grass as he walked.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily's ears pricked up when she heard the sound. She looks down at her boyfriend and said to him, "Stay here... " She lets out a hiss as she slowly sautered out of the teepee just to see who is out there. "Hello?" She keeps her wings open and ready to attack just in case. ".. Who is out there?!" She lets out a growl fierce enough to let anyone know that this soquili is not a good thing to mess with if she is protecting someone that she loves or hold dear to her heart.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius just stood there blinking a moment. Yea right! like he was gonna stay put...that was like asking a child to sit still. He pranced right out of the teepee just after her. Seeig her reaction made him giggle. "ohh more lion impresions?" He laughed heartily and turned to look around. He spotted a stallion with strange looking wings. "ouuuuuu....pretty....shiney" and like a child he was drawn to the transparent pink wings of the said unknown stallion. Cas of course did not stop to make sure this stallion was friendly. Instead he trotted right over to him, his eyes fastened on the wings.

Meeki
Rasputin turned towards the stallion that was heading his way and spotted a mare further beyond. "Greetings," he stated in a near raspy voice. There was no malicious in his expression or words. He turned momentarily to glance up at the sky before giving his attention to the stallion again. "Lovely evening, yes?"

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looked around til she heard Cassy say something to someone else. She whirled around and growls loudly, running over to there immediately. "Yes... It is.. But.. Who are you?" She uses her body to direct her boyfriend away from him to keep him safe. She snorted as she didn't trust this so called stallion. "Are you friend or foe, stallion?"

~Mialee!~XD

Cas stared at the pink wings, and only when the stallion spoke was his fixation and concentration broken. "huh? oh! yes" He smiled and nodded at the stallion. "Its lovely out but if its evening we must have slept all day!" He turned to Snowlily as she approached. He found her so amusing when she did her impressions in her protective manner. He walked around her closer to the stallion again. "Oh Snowy you are just too amusing. " He laughed and looked at the newcomer. "She did the same thing when she met me. She has a lovely lion impression. Its quite good really. Hey do you like to play games? or sing? or dance?" His eyes soon found the wings again and then he noticed the long pink hair trailing from the mane and he bent to get a closer look at them. "ohhh what are those....and your wings...so lovely.....what kind are they? What are these markings all over you?" His curiousity was now peaked.

((evening? XD they just woke up and it was sunny...oh my))

White Neko Chan
Snowy snorted and didn't like the feel of the air where they were. She nudged Cassius and says "Come on.. Let's go to the stream.. We need to drink, dear." She lets out a serious hiss as she knew even Cassy would take her hissing seriously. She pricked her ears up to see if anyone else was around before nudging him towards the stream. "Come on!"

~Mialee!~XD
Cas sighed and nodded to the stallion. "well I hope we meet again sometime and can chat more then. My name is Cassius. For now I must go with Snowy." He hung his head slightly and followed Snowlily, like a reprimended child followuing a parent. He had wanted to know more about this stallion and make a new friend but it didn't seem that Snowlily liked him too much for some reason.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at her boyfriend and says, "Honey.. I had a bad vibe coming from him..I just don't want you to get hurt. I hope you can understand, my dear Cassy." She used her head to nuzzle against him before dipping her head down to drink some water.

~Mialee!~XD
Cas only nodded. He understood but wasn't sure what to say. He didn't get any creepy bad feelings from the stallion. He dropped his nose into the cool water, drinking long and deep, refreshing himself. Small water droplets fell from his muzzle as he lifted his head. He looked around and spotted a nice patch of green grass. "mmmm breakfast!" and with that he trotted over to the lucious green sprouts. He took a few bites before looking up to see what Snowy was doing, blades stuck between his lips as he chewed them.

White Neko Chan
She smiled as she began to watch him eat while drinking some water. She jumped over the stream then began to graze right by him. "Cassy? Could we go and see your parents, please?" She gave him a huge puss in boots type of eyes, hoping he would want to go and see them. "You know I want to meet them." She said with a cute voice and smile on her muzzle.

~Mialee!~XD
Cas grinned as he watched her. "hmmmm but I thought we agreed to get to know each other some and spend some time here before going?" He knew she'd want to go anyways. He just had hoped to have some fun here and meet a few new friends and get settled into this place as a home as well as getting to know her some. He wondered if she had something in mind but quickly dismissed the thought. He waited for her answer as he ate hungrily, feasting on the lucious green blades of grass.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at him with a blush and says "Well... We could just walk around the land as an adventure.. You can meet my brother... he is so serious for his age." She giggles cutely and poked him with her wing playfully. "Oh, come on, Cassy.. You know that you want to."

~Mialee!~XD

Cas shook his head and chuckled a bit before getting all serious, "But I want a home of my own too. I haven't had a chance to make a home..I've always travelled the land. I like to travel, but a place to call home is something I really want right now...a place to come to after short travels and a place to lay my head, a place to raise a family when I do someday have one." He sighed and looked into her sky blue orbs, his own violet ones for the first time shining with concern and a serious nature, reflecting the expression on his face. "I'd like to meet your brother one day soon. Does he live near here?"

White Neko Chan
For the very first time, she saw the seriousness in his eyes. She gave a slightl gasped but quickly hidden it. She nodded before laying her head against his. "I want the very same thing as you, Cas.. I promise that we'll get that dream come true for us." She pricked her ears up when he had asked her about her brother. "I believe so.. " She neighed loudly in hopes that her brother would be able to hear her. "I haven't seen him in a while.. so.. I am not sure if he would even come to my call, dear."

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:29 pm
White Neko Chan
Sirenz
(( sure WNC))

It was nightfall and the small glitters of stars peeked through the midnight sky, shining like diamonds on the land below. Malikai, a cheetah soq stallion, was grazing in the meadow lazily. The long blades of grass blew in the wind and made faint whistling noises as he chomped on the tasty food.

As the full moon shone down on something glittery like dew on the grass, it was a snow cheetah winged mare walking while thinking in deep thought. It was none other than the one called Snowlily or Snowy as most of her friends call her. She mewed softly while flapping her wings to make sure her wings didn't get any dew on. She sees someone and gasped softly. "Daddy! Is that you?" She ran towards her father who she hasn't seen since a foal. "Oh, let it be you, daddy." As she got closer, she was able to make out that it is indeed her father, the cheetah soquili stallion.

Sirenz

Mali heard hoofsteps approaching him so he craned back his spotted neck to see who it could be. He swallowed the grass he was chewing and raised his head proudly at his daughter.
"Hello, Snowlily. I'm so glad to see you darling" he said warmly, "How are you?"

Sirenz
White Neko Chan
Snowlily smiled as she looks at her daddy, nuzzling him right back. "I am great, daddy.. Guess what!!!" She flaps her wings in happiness as she couldn't wait to tell him the good news about herself. "You got to guess, daddy!" She mews cutely once again, showing that she is very happy.

Malikai saw that sunshine played upon his daughter's silver spotted face even in the darkest of night. Her cheeks were blushing rose and this m ade his heart start beating a quickening pace...what a father does when he knows something is up.

"Um... is it that you got a new hairstyle from Tasunke?" he whinnied.

Sirenz
White Neko Chan

Snowlily shakes her head as she laughs softly. "No, daddy!!" She flaps her wings and blinked cutely. "I'll give you one clue.. it is something adorable!" She smiles as she thinks of all of the words to find out how to explain it in a clue. "You got a few more tries, daddy."

'Something adorable you say..?' Malikai asked.. he thought for a minute. Well, he didn't really find anything adorable actually.

"Eh... is it an adorable animal you found and now have as a familiar?"

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggles as she looks at her daddy. "Besides her, daddy... " She decided to tell him and moves closer to him. "Daddy.. I got a boyfriend! His name is Cassius!" She bounces around as she squeals, loving to hear her boyfriend's name. "He is so sweet, daddy.. He is a red soquili!"

Sirenz
Malikai snortd. A red soquili? In HIS line? He hated the color red.. It was un-natural.. must be a spirited soq and not a proud feral wildlife like he was.

"Hmph.. I guess I will have to meet this Cassius to see if he is suitable for my daughter" he stomped his back hoof on the ground HARD.

His familiar Kimba came back from pouncing in the grass at crickets and wagged his lion tail happily.

White Neko Chan

"But, daddy!" She whimpered as she thinks that she made her daddy mad at her. "I thought you would be happy that i got a boyfriend. He is really sweet. Wait til you meet him. I like him alot, daddy. Please don't mess this up for me.. Promise?" She gave him the saddest eyes like Puss in boots would do.

Spira was standing close to her owner who she is very protective of. She looks over to Kimba and used her tail to wave at him softly.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:46 pm
~Mialee!~XD
User Image

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cassius pranced as he walked. He was eager to show Snowy the new items thhe two-legger gave him. Such pretty rain dancers on his hooves...the feathers shook and fluttered as he pranced. Snowy had told him she was going to look for her father and visit him. He hoped all went well for her. He shook his head, neighing in sheer joy at the dancers that mesmorized him. He just couldn't take his eyes off them or stop dancing a bit with them.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily was coming back from the visit with her father as she sighs softly. She felt her ears pricked up to the sounds of some kind of music and picked up speed towards it. She looks around and gasped at the sight of her boyfriend dance. "Oh, my.. " She giggles at the sight of him dancing, thinking he is even more cuter like this.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius hadn't noticed Snowy standing there watching him. He was too concentrated on his little rain dancers and fluttering feathers. He began to sing as he danced and pranced in circles. He even went so far as to rear onto hind legs and paw at the sky, making his rain dancers flap and fluttler wildly to his dance. He turned his head belting out a long loud wail in his song when he suddenly saw Snowy standing there, smiling and giggling at him. He dropped his feet to the ground and grinned sheepishly.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggles softly before looking at him, walking over to him. "Now that is what I call a gorgeous boy.. hehe.. You sure know how to dance, dear." She gave him a huge lick before saying softly. "Daddy wants to meet you one day soon." She nuzzled him while hugging him with left wing.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius blushed a deep purple. He loved being near her, he just wasn't used to all this kind of attention. He nuzzled her back and leaned into her a bit. "hmm I love to dance..not the best at it but I don't care..I just love to dance..." and his eyes widened and his ears perked up as he remembered he wanted to show her his rain dancers. "look!!!" He raised a hoof to show her. "look what the nice two-legger gave me!! they look great when I dance" He had a huge grin spread across his face. "hey you should get a pair too!!" His facial expression went blank when she said her fatehr wanted to meet him. "thats good right? I'd like to meet him." He was abit nervous but then he also looked forward to it.

White Neko Chan
*Snowlily blushes softly as she looks at the new items he had just got. "I wish, dear but my owner doesn't want me to wear alot of items." She smiled at him when he leaned on her for a bit before looking at his blank expression. "You alright, hun? You seems alittle mad."

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius blinked. "owner??" There was that confused but curious look again. "whats an owner? and why not just some rain dancers...front hooves only.. see? pretty feathers." He pranced his hooves up and down and did a small dance for her.... "mad? why would I be mad? " He tilted his head at her, one ear forward and the other back which looked rather odd but funny.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at him and sighs before nuzzling him. "An Owner is someone that helps watch over you from to time.. mine is a two legger that loves to play the flute. She points at the girl that has long black hair with a tigerlily headband on it. "That is her. She is very sweet and love to meet others like us, hun."

~Mialee!~XD

Cassius blinked. Where had she come from? He never saw her appear in the area until now. "I don't have an owner, I have a friend two-legger that made me these but I just see her now and then. Whats a flute?" As always the multiple questions. "She likes to meet our kind? but two-leggers don't understand our words, sadly. " Cassius was now curious about this new two-legger. He slowly inched closer to her, observing her every movement curiously.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily laughs as she watches her boyfriend with a interested look. She knew Tigerlily wouldn't hurt him for she loves all soquli. She says "She won't bite, hun.. She is a sweet girl."

Tigerlily looks up at the stallion and gulped slightly before reaching out to pet him if he would so let her for a bit. She holds out an apple to see if he would like it, smiling.

~Mialee!~XD
*snugs ivory* I hope so. happy birthday to me if i get a slot XD

Cassius flicked an ear back hearing Snowy speak but he was so zoned into his curiousity he didn't really catch the words. He was about 5 feet from the girl when she raised an arm slowly, offering an apple. His eyes grew wide with delight. An apple!! oh how he loved the sweet, juicy crunchiness of them. He trotted forward and accepted the sweet, sweet, gift from this girl. He nuzzled her in thanks as he munched and savored the juicy flavour of the apple.

White Neko Chan

Snowlily stayed silent as she watches her boyfriend before tossing her head happily while flapping her wings gently. "She grows them herself, dear." She smiled at him with a cute smile.

Tigerlily looks at him and giggled at the muzzle softly. "You are quite welcome, boy." She knew that he didn't understand but still wanted to talk to any of them to make friends with them. She pats his neck before looking over to Snowlily. "You get him, Snowlily.. He is a keeper." She winked at her with a giggle.

~Mialee!~XD

And that was where Tigerlily was wrong. He did indeed understand every word she said. He snorted in a laughing manner and just shoved his head over her shoulder, enjoying her soft touch on his coat. Oh the delightful feeling of fingertips gently rubbing up and down his neck. Never had he been touched by a two-legger this way but he loved it nonetheless. Slowly his eyes began to droop and he was soon slightly snoring....he had fallen asleep to the light caressing.

White Neko Chan
Tigerlily gasped as she looks at him before looking at her soquil, still rubbing his neck. She didn't know what to do since he was sleeping. "hey hey, boy.. wake up.. Your girl is watching you, you know."

Snowlily giggles as she watches her boyfriend before moving over to tail whip him on the rear to get him up. She neighed loudly in his ear as well before smiling, to see what he would do.

~Mialee!~XD
Cassius was a deep sleeper so noises and tail whips would certainly not wake him. "5 more minutes......just 5 more...please...." He muttered as he dozed on her shoulder...of course to Tigerlily this would have been a bunch osneighing and whickers. A lone hoof flung out behind him at the tail whip, narrowly missing Snowlily. What a situation this was indeed! He was now dreaming about a gorgeous meadow, and nuzzling Snowlily while the two-legger caressed both their necks and backs.

White Neko Chan

Tigerlily giggles softly before letting Snowlily take over by getting his neck over her back. She leaves them to be alone with a laugh.

Snowlily giggles as she listens to before using her wing to tip him over to fall on his side, hoping him not to be hurt but as well as mad at her.

~Mialee!~XD
As cassius's head was dropped, he awoke to the sudden jolt of it. The surprise and half sleepiness played a aprt in losing his balance as much as Snowy's wing tipping him over. He toppled sideways, unable to regain his footing. Thankfully he wasn't hurt other then a bruised pride, but even then he just raised his head from where he had landed, body somewhat twisted with back legs in the air, his back to the ground and his front legs facing sideways, with a very confused look on his face. He looked around a moment before he started to laugh at how ridiculas he must have looked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:14 am
White Neko Chan
User Image
As the sun began to say good night to another long day, the star began to appear to help lighten up the dark solemn night sky. The moon wouldn't appear til later as a gorgeous snow cheetah was laying down by a tree, watching the stars. She smile while burring gently deep in thought of her dear but yet closest friend in her life. She often wonder just how he truely felt towards her but knew she was the one that was shy as well since she couldn't gather up the courage just yet.. since it was way too soon to just tell him, having not met his adopted parents just yet.

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cassius wondered where his lovely Snowie had wandered off to. He pranced happily searching for her, humming away to himself. The cool breeze swept through his mane and tail and it flowed like a black flame behind him in the pale light of the now rising moon. The stars bathed upon his bright red and purple body, luminating his figure in the darkness of the night. His violet orbs scanned the area, looking for the familiar silver shine of her coat.

White Neko Chan
User Image

As the wind would blow across the land, the sound of her burring would be taken with it. She began to sing a love song that is considered to be one of her favorites. Her angelic voice would appear in the wind along with the smell of her tears.

What if I told you it was all meant to be?
Would you believe me? Would you agree?
It's almost that feeling that we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
when I tell you love has come here and now

A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh I can't believe it's happeneing to me

Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender I can't explain
I may be dreaming but until I awake
Can't we make this dream last forever?
And I'll cherish all the love we share

A moment like this

Could this be the greatest love of all?
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this...

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this..
A moment like this

Some people wait a lifetime for a moment, a moment like this...
Oh I can't believe it's happening to me..
some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.

When she was finished, she would just stare into the night sky as if she was indeed searching for an answer for unspoken question. Her ears hadn't yet heard her boyfriend or even seen him yet since he was indeed quite aways yet.

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cas trotting along. He was sure he'd find her soon. He was getting a bit impatient but that was his nature. He was enjoying his night walk though. Then as the wind swept he heard a familiar sound. He stopped a moment and his ears twitched back and forth, trying to pinpoint the sound and location. He heard singing....a soft, sweet and angelic voice. He had not heard singing like hat since he was a foal. He slowly followed the voice, which grew louder as he neared its location. The words.....they spoke of love. They spoke of what he wanted to udnerstand and never could....until now. Nothing could explain it better then how it was being done now. He lingered on every word, hypnotised by the sound and words. And then...there she was...before him. The moonlight bathed upon her silvery spotted coat through the leaves of the tree of which she was laying under. An angelic sight that made his heart pound as if it was going to burst from his chest, and his stomach tingling in knots. It was in that moment...he knew....they were right. They had said he'd know when the moment arrived. He stepped forward softly, as she finished her song.

White Neko Chan
User Image

With a sudden gasp, she felt her eyes slowly gazes up towards the stallion that was standing there right before her eyes. It was her boyfriend the very one that she had wished he would come to her. She smiled ever so softly and gave him a look of love unlike something he had never seen before. "Hello, my Cassius... Um.. I hope my singing didn't turn you off or hurt you in anyway.." She hadn't known that he could see her stains of tears that would show him the very truest feelings of her heart. "Cassius.. I was only singing from my very heart and soul." She didn't know if he knew what she was feeling for him.. as if she had felt this all of her life just for him. She stands up, shaking the dew off of her fur but it only made her body shine even more in the moonlight and starlight. ".. Is there anything wrong with me that you must stare at me, my dear soulmate?"

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cas watched her get up and move towards him. He then noticed her tear stained cheeks glistening in the soft pale light. He heard her words and they only made him want to rush to her. Giving in he cantered to her and nuzzled her cheeks, softly licking the tears from them. Smiling he spoke softly but yet in that same deep tone of his. "How could I not love your singing? Its so ....angelic to my ears." He let his gaze meet hers and for the first time he could see and realize what he was reading in them. "You look so beautiful in the moonlight....." He stared deeply into her eyes, allowing his instinct to lead his movements as he softly kissed her soft muzzle. He pulled back a moment, looking into her shining, sky blue eyes. He knew then and there...she was the one he had been waiting for. "There is nothing wrong my dear Snowie..only that I see before me the perfect mare whom I love dearly with all my heart. I just hope that she loves me too as much as I do her." He waited, anxiously anticipating her reaction...

White Neko Chan
User Image

She only merely gasped at the words of his heart and looks back into his eyes before kissing him back on the nuzzle. ".. My dear stallion.. how I long for your love and gentle caress of your muzzle. Your sweetness and child-like innocence is what I love about you... But the most I love is you and your heart of sweet innocence." She burrs gently as she nuzzled him and says "I believe you are asking me to be your mate.. Aren't you, my dear Cas?" She licks his cheek ever so softly, knowing he is hers forever from that moment on.

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cas was taken a bit by surprise. Not quite the reaction he had expected, but so much more then he had hoped for! He returned her embrace, softly nuzzling her cheek and nibbling her muzzle gently, playing with her lower lip a bit before answering her. "indeed I think I am. They said I would know when the moment came....and that moment is now...when I saw you..laying her singing like an angel. I knew then..... I knew I loved you and I wanmted to be with you always." He was overjoyed she was accepting before he even asked. He wanted to still ask, even though she had already accepted. He wanted a way to tell her how he truly felt that moment. Poetry....how she would love a love poem....about her! He whispered softly in her ear, and in his own playful way, he recited a poem to her from the top of his head,

"The days when I don't think of you, are very hard to find
The things I feel so deeply are the hardest things to say,
But I know deep in my heart I care about you in a very special way
When I close my eyes I see your face,
Your sky blue eyes seem to pierce through my soul
Your smile captures my heart, Your laughter reaches out
To places deep in my soul
You leave me spellbound always wanting more
When I am with you I feel as I have never felt
When I am with you I feel like I want to explore
I feel like we should never be apart I can feel your love fill my heart
And I never want it to end My heart, my soul, my life
My love to you I send. If I could I would bring you the moon
I want to be with you always, I need you,I live for you
I love you with all I have to give
Your presence sets my soul on fire, you fill me with passion
You give me hope, you gave my life meaning
You won my heart & my trust, I will love you always
Please say you'll be mine from until the day after forever?"

White Neko Chan
User Image

Snowlily only merely gasped once again as it brought tears to her eyes that seemed to escape before anything could stop it. She nodded as she whimpers in happiness. "Oh, my dear Cassius!! I do.. I do accept your proposal for life... for better and for worse." She smiled before purring gently like a kitten. Then and only then she would break into another song that she wanted him to hear. It seemed like the crickets and the owls as well as the wind was her music.

Its undeniable...that we should be together
Its unbelievable how I used to say that I found in her
The places you need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal
Yeah...

One, you're like a dream come true
Two, jus wanna be with you
Three, girl it's plain to see that you're the only one for me
Four, repeat steps one to three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe our work is done, then I start Back at One.(yeah)

So incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional, once you know that its all about babe
And undesirable for us to be apart
Never would of made it very far
Cause you know that you got the keys to my heart
Cause...

If ever I believe our work is done, then I start Back at One.

Say farewell to the dark night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child whose life has just begun
You came and reached into the light
Into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life line - just in the Nick of Tiimmmeeee...

If ever I believe our work is done, then I start Back at One.

~Mialee!~XD
User Image

Cassius smiled joyfully as she accepted. He used his muzzle to wipe her tears and rested his head against hers as she sang...he listened to the words...and one thought popped into his head amongst the rest....was she singing about a girl? or was she referring to him as a she? As she finished her song, he drew his head back, with that playful, goofy grin plastered on his face. "mmmm so you sing girl you're the one for me? Last I checked I think I was a stallion" He made a point to actually check, naturally just trying to get her to laugh. "mhmm yep its all there. "

White Neko Chan
User Image

She was laughing so hard as she fell down on her side, busting her gut from laughing. "Hun!! It wasn't in the words of the song but what it means.. It means you are my world and dreams forever." She smiled as her eyes sparkled with the love for him that seemed to go on forever.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:51 am
Caitlyn Hellstorm
User Image

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( Hey newcomers!!

Sure White, she will be in mountains 3nodding ))

Snowflakes falls down gently from the skies, dancing in front of Frosta's icy blue eyes, almost like they are dancing for this particular mare's entertainment. The dark blue mare smiles lazily as she watches the snow fall down to the white ground while she tosses her head back, tilting her head upward so the snowflake will rest on her forehead and in her hair. "Mmmmm.... I will never leave this place" Frosta says in sheer content while she turns around, padding toward the snow-covered forest for some leaves.

White Neko Chan
[Ok. ^.^]

As a gust of wind appears blowing across what seemed to be waves of black silky mane. A burr could be heard as well as a frosty breath could be seen from what seemed to be a gorgeous snow cheetah type soquili. She was going by the name of Snowlily or as she prefers, Snowy. She was walking around inside the forest that was right by the snowy mountains. She sniffed at the snow on the ground, wondering what it is before hearing a voice and said, "Hello? Anyone here?" She raised her head to look around while her ears flickered back and forth to try to find the source of the voice.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta's ears pricks up curiously as she hears another female voice before she flicks her tail upward, sending a cloud of snow over her head and the swirling snow caught the light of the sun causing it to look like a frozen halo or wings over this dark blue mare. "Yooo hoo!!! I am heeere!!" She sang out happily as she sways over to the source of the sound leaving the hoof prints in the snow behind her. She spots a snow-cheetah soquili and she cocks her head to side curiously. "Hi there!" She greets Snowlily happily

(( Yep!! her second RP! *snugs Frosta* ))

White Neko Chan
(Right when she heard the voice again, she shot her face up and sees the dark blue mare. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" She giggled as she smiles softly while tilting her head at her as well. ".. I am Snowlily and you are?" She purrs while smiling softly and flicks her wings gently. "I was looking to see if my boyfriend is around here.. You know Cassius? He is the world's sweetest soquili ever."

Caitlyn Hellstorm
(( Welcome Lorako

@ Mika: lol ^^ If you are talking about yuma then yep!! thats my babeh Nutmeg! He is tabby cat and I just LOVE him to death ))

Frosta giggles as she tosses her head once again, sending some of the snow flakes flying all over above her head. "Hiii!! I am Frosta! Its nice to meet you Snowlily." She giggles again as she walks over to Snowlily while her silky white tail flicks back and forth lazily. "I think I do know that guy, I am not sure." She says in sweet voice while she glances around for any more soquilis to greet. When she sees that theres no more soquilis around to suprise her, she returns her icy blue eyes to Snowlily, giving this mare her full attention.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggled as she looks at the mare before tossing her own head, making her mane move even more, waving like a black death river. She smiled softly. "he is red with purple along with the sweetest smile you can ever see. " She looked around to see what the mare could be looking for before hearing her little lion cub coming. "Spira!!" She smiled softly before looking at Frosta, "This is Spira, my little white tiger lion cub."

Spira flicked her tail as she looks at the two and waves at Frosta before saying "Nice to meet you, madam... Snowy.. Remember.. Tigerlily wants us home before dark.. I am going back to her right now." She reowed before turning towards the path that leads to the camp.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Frosta's ears perks up as she smiles at Snowlily. "I have a lion cub of my own too!" She exclaims happily before she looks around for Chikotae, her fiesty lion cub. She sticks her lower lip out in a small pout when she couldn't find her partner in crime but she giggles and smiles at Spira. "Nice to meet you too Spira, I don't know where Chikotae have gone to but I will make sure to introduce you to that mischevious little bugger" She says in giggling voice while she paws at the freshly fallen snow.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily giggles as she smiled softly while watchings spira as she giggles softly. She looked back at Frosta softly before smiling. "She is cute and sweet when she wants to be... but she loves to be with my owner more than me." She smiled while flapping her wings slightly, keeping the cold air away from her.

Caitlyn Hellstorm
"Owner? do you mean two-leggers?" Frosta questions Snowlily curiously as she cocks her head to other side curiously. "Cold? we can go to the lake. I am parched" She smiles friendly while she nods, shaking the snow off her body and mane/tail. She was moving her hoof around distractedly and was making small pictures with them without knowing. "Chikotae is very cute little lion cub.. she love to be sneaky and mischevious." She beams in pride.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:40 pm
added to the teepee by myself today.

User Image
Cassie's Stats
Strength-6%
Courage-4%
Speed-4%
Intelligence-7%
Luck-6%
Stamina-11%  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic