Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
x-Death by Panda-x&The Real Wllerd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:52 pm
The Real Wllerd
yeah i know so umm i would like to hear some stuff about you now

Like what?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:54 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd
yeah i know so umm i would like to hear some stuff about you now

Like what?

anything  

The Real Wllerd

High-functioning Bloodsucker

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 pm
The Real Wllerd
anything

Well that's specific...
Um, I like anime and maga. I'm terrible at video games but I'll usually play them anyways. I play a lot of Tetris to help me improve my hand-eye coordination and logic skills so that I can play more video games. XDD
I do nail art, and my family is constantly annoyed at me because whenever I do my nails the whole house smells like nail polish. I like to speak french, and I took 3 years of french immersion from grades 1 through 3 before we moved and I had to switch schools.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 am
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd
anything

Well that's specific...
Um, I like anime and maga. I'm terrible at video games but I'll usually play them anyways. I play a lot of Tetris to help me improve my hand-eye coordination and logic skills so that I can play more video games. XDD
I do nail art, and my family is constantly annoyed at me because whenever I do my nails the whole house smells like nail polish. I like to speak french, and I took 3 years of french immersion from grades 1 through 3 before we moved and I had to switch schools.

cool the nail art thing must be hard i only know like one to say in the french language and that is Je Adore witch to my knowledge means i love you or i adore you i want to learn more french but nobody will teach me ummmmm as far as video games go i am awsome at rpgs and guitar hero but i am good at most video games but there are some that i am not really good at but i can still play them  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:17 pm
The Real Wllerd
cool the nail art thing must be hard i only know like one to say in the french language and that is Je Adore witch to my knowledge means i love you or i adore you i want to learn more french but nobody will teach me ummmmm as far as video games go i am awsome at rpgs and guitar hero but i am good at most video games but there are some that i am not really good at but i can still play them

It can be hard, but it gets easier with practice. ;3
And it's actually "j'adore". Je adore is really hacked sounding, so the e in je is replaced with an apostraphe to make it sound nicer. I lost a lot of french since grade 3, but I still know a bit, if you want me to help you.
I like playing LEGO video games. They're really forgiving because you have unlimited lives. XDD You're a piece of LEGO, you can rebuild yourself. It's pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

It can be hard, but it gets easier with practice. ;3
And it's actually "j'adore". Je adore is really hacked sounding, so the e in je is replaced with an apostraphe to make it sound nicer. I lost a lot of french since grade 3, but I still know a bit, if you want me to help you.
I like playing LEGO video games. They're really forgiving because you have unlimited lives. XDD You're a piece of LEGO, you can rebuild yourself. It's pretty awesome.

oh i play god of war mostly and heavenly sword you play as this badas chick in heavenly sword i also love guitar hero but i do not really like LEGO games but i kinda think they are funny to watch lol but umm what system do you have?  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am
The Real Wllerd
oh i play god of war mostly and heavenly sword you play as this badas chick in heavenly sword i also love guitar hero but i do not really like LEGO games but i kinda think they are funny to watch lol but umm what system do you have?

I have a PS2, a Wii, and a DS Lite.
All of which I own no good games for. :/
My Guitar Hero III disk got scratched, so there are very few songs I can actually play. I usually don't bother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 am
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

I have a PS2, a Wii, and a DS Lite.
All of which I own no good games for. :/
My Guitar Hero III disk got scratched, so there are very few songs I can actually play. I usually don't bother.

i have a ps3 and i own like 20 games but i spend alot of money on video games but umm you can get really cheap games at gamestop  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:08 am
The Real Wllerd
i have a ps3 and i own like 20 games but i spend alot of money on video games but umm you can get really cheap games at gamestop

I blow a lot of money on nail polish. XDD
I'm jobless right now, seeing as I can't find ANYONE who wants a sitter. So no money for games, I guess. DX  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:19 am
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

I blow a lot of money on nail polish. XDD
I'm jobless right now, seeing as I can't find ANYONE who wants a sitter. So no money for games, I guess. DX

yeah i do alot of odd jobs so i always have some kind of money  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:44 am
The Real Wllerd

I just wait to get gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. :3
After you get to a certain age, all you really want for Christmas is money. XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

I just wait to get gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. :3
After you get to a certain age, all you really want for Christmas is money. XDD

yeah i actually get like 50 bucks a week with my odd jobs  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm
The Real Wllerd

MUST HAVE!
How do you make so much??? What sorts of jobs do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm
x-Death by Panda-x
The Real Wllerd

MUST HAVE!
How do you make so much??? What sorts of jobs do you do?

like i said odd jobs i work at differrent peoples house but on the weekend i do nothing but relax  

The Real Wllerd

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Madlib Hatter

Fashionable Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm
The Real Wllerd
like i said odd jobs i work at differrent peoples house but on the weekend i do nothing but relax

Blarg, school starts soon, so I wouldn't be able to babysit even if a job did come up. Which it won't. DX  
Blind Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff