Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Lets Have some fun ;3 ~/~ Males Only Sorry ladys~/~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knaller56

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:03 am
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
Bipolar Reality
Cade The Imperfect

The Lucky number 7, fish has 4 letters, making it 4. 3+4= 7

Or this is a trick question in which the answer is infinity..Why?
Cause Jesus had one fish and 2 loafs of bread and feed limitless amounts of people will food still remaining.

Fish = infinity

It was both answer's, good job

One should expect nothing less then perfection from
Gentlemen Cade

Gentlemen such as myself, are far to busy with sipping tea and eating crumpets to be wrong.
But all the same, your timely response in stating my correctness is appreciated!

*pops open pocket watch* By Gosh! Look at the time, i must be off
*trots off*

One should expect nothing less then perfection from you?

That sounds a bit arrogant lol
Nah who cares.

I am just wondering what NovaHoshi is searching in a guy before its spammed with random questions XD

Arrogant? Maybe...
True? Without a doubt.

Perfection is not only what should be expected for myself, but without a doubt the standard. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Now, before anyone calls me out on my ego. Allow me to explain something to you all.
Science would have you believe in this idea...this concept called "gravity". But in truth, gravity doesn't exist. It was simply a term created to describe how the weight of my massive ego holds everyone down.
Yes, it is simply the weight of my greatness that holds you to this earth. The world doesn't revolve around me, i revolver the world.

*trots off again*

I find it funny that you call yourself "non-human"
Learning from mistakes and making them is what one of the facts that make us more human then anything. The way you are describing yourself is like a "god". Calling yourself a "god" and a center of the earth is nothing more then arrogance or perhaps your scared of something and simply want it to be that way.

I have this question for you. If your ego Holds everyone to the ground then why is there gravity on other planets? Is it because gods reside there or in your terms you also push people away with your arrogance.

Just to be honest. Being arrogant does not make you more gentleman then otherwise. It just shows a weakness. A weakness that you want to overpower others. Be better then them. Reasons for such doing is not knowing your weakness, being scared or perhaps deeper feelings. But if you were the perfect human you should know that by now you were no longer able to be behind a pc and already trapped in a lab because people with greed want to know how one becomes perfect.

Just felt like going in against your words.
I never knew you were such an old geezer. When the world was created you were already alive. I do not think many people wanna date Gravity then XD
You will crush them under your body. Although I do believe most people will crush you instead of the other way around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 am
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
Bipolar Reality
Cade The Imperfect

The Lucky number 7, fish has 4 letters, making it 4. 3+4= 7

Or this is a trick question in which the answer is infinity..Why?
Cause Jesus had one fish and 2 loafs of bread and feed limitless amounts of people will food still remaining.

Fish = infinity

It was both answer's, good job

Gentlemen Cade

Gentlemen such as myself, are far to busy with sipping tea and eating crumpets to be wrong.
But all the same, your timely response in stating my correctness is appreciated!

*trots off*

Nah who cares.

I am just wondering what NovaHoshi is searching in a guy before its spammed with random questions XD

Arrogant? Maybe...
True? Without a doubt.

Perfection is not only what should be expected for myself, but without a doubt the standard. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Now, before anyone calls me out on my ego. Allow me to explain something to you all.
Science would have you believe in this idea...this concept called "gravity". But in truth, gravity doesn't exist. It was simply a term created to describe how the weight of my massive ego holds everyone down.
Yes, it is simply the weight of my greatness that holds you to this earth. The world doesn't revolve around me, i revolver the world.

*trots off again*

Learning from mistakes and making them is what one of the facts that make us more human then anything. The way you are describing yourself is like a "god". Calling yourself a "god" and a center of the earth is nothing more then arrogance or perhaps your scared of something and simply want it to be that way.

I have this question for you. If your ego Holds everyone to the ground then why is there gravity on other planets? Is it because gods reside there or in your terms you also push people away with your arrogance.

Just to be honest. Being arrogant does not make you more gentleman then otherwise. It just shows a weakness. A weakness that you want to overpower others. Be better then them. Reasons for such doing is not knowing your weakness, being scared or perhaps deeper feelings. But if you were the perfect human you should know that by now you were no longer able to be behind a pc and already trapped in a lab because people with greed want to know how one becomes perfect.

I never knew you were such an old geezer. When the world was created you were already alive. I do not think many people wanna date Gravity then XD
You will crush them under your body. Although I do believe most people will crush you instead of the other way around.

I find your desire to both understand and criticize my actions quite amusing. For as you try to analyze where my sense of arrogance originates from, in an attempt to call me out. You simply come out as a person unable to catch the long running joke.

As many people come to realize. A person within the context of the internet (hidden behind a false name) are quite different then the person they are in their everyday life. Though more often then not, its still a persona based off features of the true to life person.
Just as such Cade is the over-exaggerated persona of myself, and will always be expressed as such. Instead of trying to present myself as this "cool" kid however like a majority of the web tenets, i set myself apart by an over dramatized self image that is all about an outside of the box version of entertainment. Which surprisingly is more effective at picking up chicks then one would think. And Why is that? cause you stand out, you put yourself out there and you grab attention.

Now, to answer a few more things.

1. Cade can't ever be trapped, why? because nothing can contain his greatness.
2. Gravity doesn't exist, just Cade's ego, which is contained and controlled with a level a concentration beyond understanding.
3. God said let their be light, and so came Cade to light the world
4.Cade isn't Old, cause time is just a human concept and doesn't really exist, so he has no need for it.
5. Cade was the first gentlemen
6. Cade isn't a God, their is only one God, and he isn't him, but he knows him, and hey often get together and drink Cokes and BS while playing split screen on black ops ZOmbie mode
7. Gravity on Other Planets is because Cade has through the power of "will" has divided his awesomeness into varying concentrations is order to keep a pattern or rotation around a star. Why? Cause God and hm made a bet that he couldn't do it, but he did. Easiest 20 bucks ever
8.What about the other solar systems? their is a Cade for each one. yes, he is many  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

knaller56

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:01 pm
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect

Gentlemen Cade

*trots off*

Nah who cares.

Arrogant? Maybe...
True? Without a doubt.

*trots off again*

I find your desire to both understand and criticize my actions quite amusing. For as you try to analyze where my sense of arrogance originates from, in an attempt to call me out. You simply come out as a person unable to catch the long running joke.

As many people come to realize. A person within the context of the internet (hidden behind a false name) are quite different then the person they are in their everyday life. Though more often then not, its still a persona based off features of the true to life person.
Just as such Cade is the over-exaggerated persona of myself, and will always be expressed as such. Instead of trying to present myself as this "cool" kid however like a majority of the web tenets, i set myself apart by an over dramatized self image that is all about an outside of the box version of entertainment. Which surprisingly is more effective at picking up chicks then one would think. And Why is that? cause you stand out, you put yourself out there and you grab attention.

Now, to answer a few more things.

1. Cade can't ever be trapped, why? because nothing can contain his greatness.
2. Gravity doesn't exist, just Cade's ego, which is contained and controlled with a level a concentration beyond understanding.
3. God said let their be light, and so came Cade to light the world
4.Cade isn't Old, cause time is just a human concept and doesn't really exist, so he has no need for it.
5. Cade was the first gentlemen
6. Cade isn't a God, their is only one God, and he isn't him, but he knows him, and hey often get together and drink Cokes and BS while playing split screen on black ops ZOmbie mode
7. Gravity on Other Planets is because Cade has through the power of "will" has divided his awesomeness into varying concentrations is order to keep a pattern or rotation around a star. Why? Cause God and hm made a bet that he couldn't do it, but he did. Easiest 20 bucks ever
8.What about the other solar systems? their is a Cade for each one. yes, he is many

Well what do we have here. That was actually a pretty nice answer yet it still has flaws in my eyes. The reason it came to my attention is not simply because I have something against you and such, It was simply me being bored for the moment.

1st: Picking up ladies on the net. I do not even know where to start. Its possible but they see you indeed different then you really are. In my eyes it can not even be worth a trophy. I even seen relationships from the net go to real life and fail. Yet that does not make it impossible. Tough your called a man if your able to show your true colors or even pick up ladies in real life with your own emotions. Tough there is not much I can say about the fact of showing ones true colors since I would lie if I said I am different. Still everyone their own reasons.

2nd: It was not simply about the reason why you put down the character as you did. It was how. When I see it like it is I can not stop myself from laughing at you in a good way. It is quite the joke. Yet "most" people do such characters because of real life just like you said. Because the person who you are made it it has ideals of how you want it. Also you saying its an extreme form of yourself in some sort of way. That ends up that without a doubt you are arrogant, If its simply because you do not want to see the truth, The past hunts you and in real life you can not do anything about it or you feel trapped on a lonely road. Perhaps even a joke as you said. In the end a lot of people use the internet as a way to release steam. To be the person who they want to be. Joke or not I still have the feeling you want to be bruce almighty. Well now in some sort of way because I speak like this you will also see it perhaps as a way to annoy you or help myself relax. Who knows. The reason however is as simple as the fact that I enjoyed this conversation. Without a doubt people would call me a clown because I like to joke around with random things. There was no need to say something like that yet there was also no reason to not say it. So I hope you enjoyed the rattle talk as much as myself.

3rd: Divides Cade with "zero"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm
knaller56

Well what do we have here. That was actually a pretty nice answer yet it still has flaws in my eyes. The reason it came to my attention is not simply because I have something against you and such, It was simply me being bored for the moment.

1st: Picking up ladies on the net. I do not even know where to start. Its possible but they see you indeed different then you really are. In my eyes it can not even be worth a trophy. I even seen relationships from the net go to real life and fail. Yet that does not make it impossible. Tough your called a man if your able to show your true colors or even pick up ladies in real life with your own emotions. Tough there is not much I can say about the fact of showing ones true colors since I would lie if I said I am different. Still everyone their own reasons.

2nd: It was not simply about the reason why you put down the character as you did. It was how. When I see it like it is I can not stop myself from laughing at you in a good way. It is quite the joke. Yet "most" people do such characters because of real life just like you said. Because the person who you are made it it has ideals of how you want it. Also you saying its an extreme form of yourself in some sort of way. That ends up that without a doubt you are arrogant, If its simply because you do not want to see the truth, The past hunts you and in real life you can not do anything about it or you feel trapped on a lonely road. Perhaps even a joke as you said. In the end a lot of people use the internet as a way to release steam. To be the person who they want to be. Joke or not I still have the feeling you want to be bruce almighty. Well now in some sort of way because I speak like this you will also see it perhaps as a way to annoy you or help myself relax. Who knows. The reason however is as simple as the fact that I enjoyed this conversation. Without a doubt people would call me a clown because I like to joke around with random things. There was no need to say something like that yet there was also no reason to not say it. So I hope you enjoyed the rattle talk as much as myself.

1. I don't really know what really to say to the start of this..cause dude...your in the speed dating gaia guild and your insulting picking up chicks through the web? Sorry but that doesn't quite make sense to me.
(Part 2): Just because a guy is capable of picking up chicks online, doesn't mean he doesn't pick them up offline as well. Like most people here, we came to meet people, nothing more.
2. I find it funny you want to call me out as"arrogant" like its some kind of terrible trait only i posses. Everyone has arrogance within them, and i wont deny myself of that fact. I do recall saying "Arrogant? Maybe", not no. So i am not hiding from that truth, you sir are just jumping to a conclusion..but more so, trying to twist things to your benefit. This whole time you have been aiming to make this personal. Trying to target me. If you are trying to invoke me to fight back and start trying to insult you, that is not going to work.
Pause.. Wait? trapped and lonely road? What? where do you get such ideas from?
Release steam? No, if i was releasing steam i would more then likely be an angry person, rather then a funny guy using myself as the butt of the joke.

3rd. Cade divided by Zero is 69. Sadly the whole equation cannot be displayed upon Gaia due to several restrictions

Back tracking!

Woman like men with emotions, yes, but they don't like emotional men. Confusing? well it should be.
Its a length process to talk that one through, but not to hard to get what i am saying when you think about it.

Showing true colors: Anyone who has met me online, talked t me for even an hour would instantly recognized me in person. Even if i kept the Cade persona through the entirety. Cade is not some "dream person", he is an exaggeration.  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 am
'Ladies' is spelled wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 am
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56

1. I don't really know what really to say to the start of this..cause dude...your in the speed dating gaia guild and your insulting picking up chicks through the web? Sorry but that doesn't quite make sense to me.
(Part 2): Just because a guy is capable of picking up chicks online, doesn't mean he doesn't pick them up offline as well. Like most people here, we came to meet people, nothing more.
2. I find it funny you want to call me out as"arrogant" like its some kind of terrible trait only i posses. Everyone has arrogance within them, and i wont deny myself of that fact. I do recall saying "Arrogant? Maybe", not no. So i am not hiding from that truth, you sir are just jumping to a conclusion..but more so, trying to twist things to your benefit. This whole time you have been aiming to make this personal. Trying to target me. If you are trying to invoke me to fight back and start trying to insult you, that is not going to work.
Release steam? No, if i was releasing steam i would more then likely be an angry person, rather then a funny guy using myself as the butt of the joke.

3rd. Cade divided by Zero is 69. Sadly the whole equation cannot be displayed upon Gaia due to several restrictions

Back tracking!

Woman like men with emotions, yes, but they don't like emotional men. Confusing? well it should be.
Its a length process to talk that one through, but not to hard to get what i am saying when you think about it.

Showing true colors: Anyone who has met me online, talked t me for even an hour would instantly recognized me in person. Even if i kept the Cade persona through the entirety. Cade is not some "dream person", he is an exaggeration.

I am not targeting you. As matter of fact since when did I search for a companion online? Try finding it cause you never will. At least not in the past. In the futher who knows. Everyone has arrogance in him. It makes persons feel better. The reason why you think I am targeting you simply is because you make interesting replies. It should be a compliment. Feeling insulted trough the net makes a person simply mentally unstable.

I however do not understand you speaking about the follow thing. Emotions. Speaking with someone an hour he will know how you are? Who knows. I don't think its possible for people to know each other in an hour. No matter if its net or Real life. Otherwise you would be a rather simple person. Neither do I think that someone can completely understand one another unless they really have a special bond. Those are even rare in our times I suppose. Well everyone has other words about those things, other view points. Still I do not believe its entirely possible to transfere one his own emotions over the net. Stories mostly work. Emoticons do as well. But do people show who they truly are? I guess they might or perhaps they don't.

And like I said before. I "think" that the reason for the most people to date online would be because they miss something in their lives. That does not make it everyone. As another choice could be fun. But yeah. Who knows. I do not believe anyone can say everything as many people are different. Even people who studied knowledge about knowing emotions and other people can not just see those stuf over the net. Otherwise all the net kidnappers would have been caught simply by pin pointing the emotions they have and then follow them until they strike using simply IP forms to track them etc. Not that hard to be honest.

Lol at post above.  

knaller56

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:13 am
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

And it is "spelt" wrong, as it is past tense.

xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 pm
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

xp

I'm pretty sure I used it correctly.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:02 pm
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

xp

ah yes, it appears in most places both are used. I still don't like the sound of spelled in that way though, just doesn't make the sentence flow smoothly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

xp

ah yes, it appears in most places both are used. I still don't like the sound of spelled in that way though, just doesn't make the sentence flow smoothly.

If spelt was used, I'd say it would be used like this:
'That word is spelled wrong.'
and then
'You spelt that word wrong.'
I feel like it would differ depending on the sentence structure.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

xp

and then

According to the dictionary, they are both used in the same way. But it is more common in America for it to be "Spelled".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 pm
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic

Nice catch!

xp

and then

According to the dictionary, they are both used in the same way. But it is more common in America for it to be "Spelled".

Interesting.
Because I know there are some words that depending on the sentence you change which one you use.
Like hanged and hung.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:36 pm
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56

Back tracking!

I am not targeting you. As matter of fact since when did I search for a companion online? Try finding it cause you never will. At least not in the past. In the futher who knows. Everyone has arrogance in him. It makes persons feel better. The reason why you think I am targeting you simply is because you make interesting replies. It should be a compliment. Feeling insulted trough the net makes a person simply mentally unstable.

I however do not understand you speaking about the follow thing. Emotions. Speaking with someone an hour he will know how you are? Who knows. I don't think its possible for people to know each other in an hour. No matter if its net or Real life. Otherwise you would be a rather simple person. Neither do I think that someone can completely understand one another unless they really have a special bond. Those are even rare in our times I suppose. Well everyone has other words about those things, other view points. Still I do not believe its entirely possible to transfere one his own emotions over the net. Stories mostly work. Emoticons do as well. But do people show who they truly are? I guess they might or perhaps they don't.

And like I said before. I "think" that the reason for the most people to date online would be because they miss something in their lives. That does not make it everyone. As another choice could be fun. But yeah. Who knows. I do not believe anyone can say everything as many people are different. Even people who studied knowledge about knowing emotions and other people can not just see those stuf over the net. Otherwise all the net kidnappers would have been caught simply by pin pointing the emotions they have and then follow them until they strike using simply IP forms to track them etc. Not that hard to be honest.

Lol at post above.

"I am just wondering what NovaHoshi is searching in a guy before its spammed with random questions XD"
" As matter of fact since when did I search for a companion online?"

- Said in Speed Dating Guild...

Moving on

"Try finding it cause you never will", online dating has existed for years, LavaLife and many more had brought people together and are growing in popularity, finding a companion online is not only possible, but easier then ever.
"The reason why you think I am targeting you simply is because you make interesting replies" "No, its because you are using the word "you" when you should be directing a larger audience.

"Feeling insulted t(h)rough the net makes a person simply mentally unstable."
This statement is so wrong on so many levels, i really don't even know where to start on this. But this is just wrong.

--

I have many friends on gaia, some how have shocked me on how in a only a few conversations lasting only several minutes, can tell when i am sarcastic, sad, or even happy just from my choice of words and sentence structure.
Such things are not uncommon, people you enjoy online chatrooms, or people who talk among each other on facebook or msn can often pick of slight differences in emotions. And this is without the use of emoticons.

And yes, people get to know me instantly. Anyone who has spend a decent amount of time in a room with me, or even chatted with me online would easily be able to recognize me in the streets.
I am one of those people, who you can talk to me online, meet me in real life and there wont be this awkwardness, its weird. I just got this personal bubble merging powers.

On the subjects of Kidnappers, many of them posses several mental issues, separating them from emotions, they display emotions differently. Some they don't actually have but know how to replicate. That doesn't work as an example.
And getting to understand emotions through text, takes time, and understanding of the person through conversation. One cannot due it simply due to understand of "emotions" and how they work with the mind.

A fine example, is RCMP officers (COPS) need to go through several mental tests before they are accepted into the ranks, by both mechanic means and trained experts. Yet we still see power corrupted and mentally cops and RCMP officers. Because even a person trained in understanding the mind, doesnt always know what buttons to press to trigger a response.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 pm
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect

and then

Interesting.
Because I know there are some words that depending on the sentence you change which one you use.
Like hanged and hung.

The English language for lack of a better way to describe it is "focked up", i feel sorry for people trying to learn it, really do  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:52 am
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
Cade The Imperfect

and then

Interesting.
Like hanged and hung.

The English language for lack of a better way to describe it is "focked up", i feel sorry for people trying to learn it, really do

But I like it.
Must say.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas