Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
The Rich Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:27 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

He seemed lost in her room, and she laughed. Good, because she’d been hoping for that reaction the moment they stepped foot into her house. She giggled as he keenly noticed the bundle of pillows she kept that lined, not only her bed, but the built in sofa that wrapped around the length of her back and right wall. When he spoke, she rose a coy brow up at him, almost shivering as his breath rolled down her neck from his kisses. ”Oh?” She whispered up at him tantalizingly, teasing him to no end. ”So what are you thinking of then?”

Of course she knew, but she wanted to tease him as much as she could. During the school year, with final exams, quidditch, the dueling club, and now NEWTS looming overhead, it was nearly impossible for her to have any spare time with him. And she missed it too much.

Fashionably: Ravishing
Troubles: Curiosity

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:49 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William laughed as she teased him. "Must I say it! he thought to himself. She knew what he was talking about. But she still tease him further! He kissed her on the lips, sitting down upon her couch. It was quite comfortable. He then brought her down to his level, sitting her on his lap. "You always did love teasing me," he said, gently rubbing his hand down her cheek. "It is a shame, you used to be good at it. Seems like your losing your touch," he said, kissing her again.

Over the years, Will certainly learned how to counter tease, due to Belle's often use of it. He had to learn or she could've gotten him to do every little thing. She would have him in the palm of her hand. Well, in some cases, she did, but that didn't stop him from trying. "Hmm...seems like I'm becoming more and more of a Slytherin each day," he said, chuckling. Oh the things he wanted to do with her. Which by the end of the day, probably would be reality. Those beautiful blonde locks, lovely curves. Everything about her was absolutely perfect. It was almost as if he was living a dream.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

Her giggles filled the room as her carnal smile spread into a wide grin as he pulled her close and guided her down into his lap. As his fingers grazed down her cheek, she mocked her surprise and dropped her jaw, seemingly shocked. ”Oh really? I’ve lost my touch?” She dared, but that grin was growing, even as he kissed her again.

But her pride was still too concerned with his accusations…

Of course, she knew he was teasing her! But still! That didn’t make it any less of a challenge! Her tongue clicked against the back of her teeth as he declared himself a Slytherin, and she shook her head, tsking down at him with a smirk growing on her lips. Long legs slid against her dress as she straddled him, resting her knees on either side of his legs, capturing him. ”You so sure about that mate?”

….Well! He should have known better than to challenge her….

Troubles: A Challenge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

William Cloud

Will looked at her as she seemingly had taken the challenge. And when she straddled him, that was just about when the thoughts of everything went away. All he saw was her now...all he cared about was her. And coming up with a witty comeback was his second priority.

"I'm quite sure! Although you have found your ways to sway me. Maybe just one more won't hurt," he told her, wrapping his arms around the small of her back and bringing her down to his level. "Look at that beautiful face. I don't think I'll take my eyes off of it," he said to her, kissing her again. How he missed this. He missed Belle. And now he would get to spend quite sometime with her. He couldn't wait.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

She blinked and pearl white teeth nibbled on the bottom of her lip as she contemplated her next words. But all she could do was giggle; he was so flustered, so nervous, and, she couldn’t help but wonder exactly what he was thinking at this very moment. Her lips spread into a wide grin with his next words, he always knew just what to say to make her melt. Suddenly, his lips were pressed against hers and it was all she could do to not turn into putty in his hands. She smirked as she locked her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before pulling away just in time to breathe.

”So, I think we have the whole house to ourselves.” She smirked, barely able to hide the excitement in her voice. ”Any idea what you want to do before I beat your arse in dueling again?” She teased, batting a playful wink as she spoke.

Troubles: A Challenge

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

William Cloud

He smiled at her as the kiss lasted quite the time. He was extremely glad he came now. Just think right about now he would be sitting in his room doing nothing. What was happening was much better than that . He preferred this to everything actually.

"Remind me to beat you later. But I . What do you think we do?" he said, kissing her again, making sure she was the one to make the first move. He knew she would crack sooner or later, no matter how much she wanted to not. "I'm sorry, I always let the lady choose, especially one as beautiful as you," he said to her, keeping his arms tightly wrapped around her, but she had no reason to pull away, so he had no idea why he was wrapped around her so tightly.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:37 am
My life is so cold
User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Owner of Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range

A breath she hadn’t known she was holding in suddenly released in a sharp hiss of pain. In all of the frantic haste, someone had knocked her down to the ground. The trample of people had stampeded over her, she was lucky to have not gotten her skull crushed. But her leg was splintered in the bone, maybe even broken, she couldn’t be sure. Adrenaline coursed, she wanted to go back, she should have done more—but her family was too important to ignore. ”Are you two alright?” She exclaimed softly as she shifted her weight, leaned against the stuffed black bear that dominated the heart of the room they were in. The hunting room, it’d been so subtly called, with the heads adorned on walls of creatures all across the world, muggle and mundane alike. Green eyes watched the two students, they hadn’t seemed to have moved an inch.

Fashionably: Golden
Troubles: Pain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie's teeth dug into her lip harshly drawing blood, as she pressed her face against Dominic. The smell of blood.... his blood, her blood, everyone's blood was overwhelming. She didn't dare lift her face for fear of what she might do. He was the closest living thing to her. If she breathed to deeply.... She shook her head. She didn't want to think about it. Instead she just stopped breathing, refusing to let the scent of blood force her into something she hated. Tears still flowed down her face as she pressed her body against Dominic's, and the scent of blood still filled her mind, clawing at her willpower, begging her to just give in to her true nature. She wouldn't though.... she couldn't.

The next moment though the smell of blood was mostly gone as Belle pulled them away from the scene. As soon as they were safely in the former Slytherin's house, Gracie was pulling away from Dominic and wiping at her eyes. She spun away, staring determinedly at a wall and still refusing to breathe. She knew he was hurt. She had smelt his blood clearest out of it all. Whether it was because he was closest to her or because everything about him attracted her including....that. She didn't know. She just.... couldn't breathe. Not right now. Instead she withdrew her teeth from her own lip and wiped the blood away. She would be fine. She would be healed up before anyone could even really notice she was hurt. Instead she got a hold of herself and rubbed her eyes, her back still to both of them.

Only when she was sure she wouldn't try to kill either of them, did Gracie turn around and glance at the two. She nodded in response to Belle's question, eyes looking at her leg with a grimace before she turned to Dominic. His arm or hand or shoulder or something was bleeding, covering his skin in his own blood. She stepped forward slowly. Bright blue eyes trailed over him, and she licked her lips. "I can-" She paused. As she opened her mouth to speak the scent of blood hit her in a wave, and she almost ran away right there. She wouldn't let herself hurt him. Never. Instead she took another step forward. "I can help... with that. Apparently healing class is going to come in handy today." As soon as she finished speaking, she clamped her mouth shut and stopped breathing again. She was lucky she didn't have to breathe. Really really lucky.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:59 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He was in a tremor; he hadn’t even realized it, until the stillness of the house around them had finally set in to his senses. But he barely seemed to register it at all. Muscles hummed as he shook, arms clutched fully around Gracie’s freezing form until she pulled away from him all at once, tore free and moved away. His heart sank. He could almost taste the fear pulsing from her in thick waves, high enough to drown him, if he struggled.
”Grace?” He blinked slowly. A worried glance was shared with his cousin, maybe she would understand? Girls, it was a girl thing, right? But not even Belle understood why the vampire had been so taken aback. That much he could tell.

Slow eyes roved back over her, taking a small step closer and almost reached out to touch her. That’s when he noticed the blood that pooled down his arm and drip dropped down his fingertips to plop down on the floor and stain its flawlessly clean reflection. But was it even his own blood?

Curious fingers ran down his shoulder, but it felt fine, and then slide down his upper arm, and then his elbow. All along the back of his arm, the flesh was torn straight through and even the muscle was pierced. He was wounded, and his cousin was injured. He’d barely even noticed it at first, until the pain washed over him at once and it was all he could do not to drop to his knees and hold back a choking sob.

Finally, Gracie turned around, and for a moment, the pain had gone all but numb. He felt, hyperaware of it, of the blood. It’s thick copper scent hung over him, and it seemed to glitter under the light. He felt, he felt… weird.

Like prey.

Breath caught in his throat, he couldn’t explain this, why he was feeling like this. But that look in her eye….. He stared transfixed.
”You took healing too? Good,” Belle breathed a sigh of relief beside them. His attention swayed and he glanced left and right, slowly, the paranoia was draining from his body like his blood. When he finally seemed to understand what Grace had said, he nodded, admonished his arm while his cousin sat herself down and began to summon healing supplies to her side. "Does it hurt?" He wondered halfheartedly. He just couldn't stand the silence; his mind was festering with its thoughts.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Rich Family Home
Wounded
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

User Image

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie could see it in his eyes. The fear. It killed her inside. It felt like a knife stabbing her a thousand times over again. Blue eyes watched him sadly. Of course he was scared of her... who wouldn't be? She was.... a monster. She licked her lips, tasting her own blood on them, and stared at him. She didn't move closer... but she refused to step away. She wouldn't hurt him. Not now, not ever. She would never hurt him.... not unless she had to, to save his life. She broke from her thoughts at Belle's soft voice, before drawing her wand from within her dress and turning eyes on Dominic once again.

She wouldn't say it aloud. Not with his cousin around, but she wanted to. She wanted to tell him she'd never hurt him. Promise him she'd never eat......do that to him. She still wasn't breathing, but she stepped forward and gently lifted Dom's arm and flipped it over so she could look at the gash tearing his flesh and muscles apart. She gasped at the look of it and immediately regretted that action. The scent of blood... his blood filled her mind, and she squeezed her eyes shut. 'God damn it! No.'  She opened her eyes and lifted them to his face. 'Trust me.' She promised silently.'I won't hurt you.' 

The pear wand lifted in pale fingers and hovered it over his wound, drawing it along the length of the gash as she muttered spells under her breath. All the while she fought off the urge to bite him. She fought off the blood lust clawing at her mind. She wasn't a monster. She wouldn't hurt him. She kept repeating that mantra in her mind until the wound on his arm was healed up. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" She asked, her voice sounding strained. The cut on her lip from her own teeth was healed perfectly and the larger gash on her back was just a tiny wound now, and would be gone with in minutes, leaving no trace of it ever having been there. She wanted to run, before she hurt him.... but she loved him and she couldn't leave not even when she was terrified of being to one to hurt him.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:31 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

If she had seen it, that bewildered, crippling horror, he hadn’t noticed it. He hadn’t sought to look for that pain that erupted with molten lava from her heart, poured over the room and leaked until the house burned with it. But he never noticed, he never noticed. His attention was far too busy, wavered far too heavily on the threat that had loomed over them so closely but now it was just… gone. It all felt so surreal. Every time he closed his eyes, he was there, huddled in her shadow and hiding from the wrath that unsheathed at Hell’s chamber doors.

She beckoned him close after a moment of dwelling silence and he obliged simply, which was weird enough alone, to take orders instead of give them (even if they weren’t exactly voiced aloud.) She whipped out her wand and slid it across the incision slit in his arm. It healed, slow, but painful—gods, it burned. He grit his teeth and hissed in pain, his face wrenched up in dismay as he snarled and bit back anymore tears from falling. There was too much sweat, luckily, to know that some of the salted rivers were just tears. At her question, he shook his head no.
”Are you okay?” With so much concern knitted in his oceanic eyes, his fear was long forgotten—for now.

”Er,” He paused, glancing down at himself and then to her. ”Scourgify,” he decreed once he grabbed his wand and pointed it down at himself and at her, siphoning away the blood with ease. ”Who all was at the circus? Were your cousins there?” He wondered, hoping they’d gotten away. His own mother and father had been there, his brother left early, luckily. The poor bloke would have been too crippled by fear to actually do anything. ”You should write a letter, make sure they’re okay, tell them you’re okay.” There really wasn’t much else he valued more than family.

╔═══════════════════╗
Rich Family Home

╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie knew he was in pain. She could hear it in his quick breaths and hiss of pain, but most of all she could hear it in his pounding heart so loud in her ears, pumping the blood she could smell, so deliciously close to her. She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment before turning bright eyes on him at his words. The concern in his eyes quelled any fears in her heart, and she just offered him a small relieved smile, before shaking her head as well. She was about to step away from him before the overwhelming smell of blood all over the both of them got to her but he fixed that problem with a simple spell. 

Smiling gently at him, she pressed her forehead against his chest and breathed in deeply. Finally smelling nothing but him. Not his blood, or the blood of others, just that slightly sweet, and over all her favourite scent in the entire world. Her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt as she just held onto him. She hadn't realized it, but tears were spilling down her cheeks again. She didn't know why she was crying now. It was all over. She knew Michelle was fine, and as long as Michelle was fine Ver and Elli were fine too. Everyone she had seen at the dance had to be fine.... right? So why was she crying. "I'm sure they're fine." She said quietly, not raising her face from where it was pressed into the fabric of his shirt. He was right. She should write a letter telling them she was okay.... but she couldn't even gather her thoughts enough to figure out why she was crying right now, let along to write a letter.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

She was upset, that much he could tell, but he couldn’t understand what for, at least, not really. He tried to offer her a lopsided smile, the faint hint of dimples highlighted his cheeks but it hadn’t mattered. She buried her face in his chest (almost knocked him off balance, too) and all he could do was hold her close. Fingers gently loosened the tangles in her hair, stroked the back of her head, tried to quell her worries. If he only knew what they were. Her curled form felt cold, so cold. He had to resist that chatter that sparked at his teeth and the quiver running down his spine.
”Shhhhh,” he hushed her. He was surprised to hear her talk, through the quiet, choked sobs.

But he didn’t know what to say. He tucked his head beside hers and held her close to his heart. Frantic eyes searched the room, wondering what became of his cousin, only to see her apologetic look as she motioned for him to comfort Grace, and then the blonde slipped down the hall faster than he could have thought possible. The more she buried her face in his chest, the more he realized she was hiding from something.
”Gracie,” he whispered gently, his fingers searching for her cheeks and chin, gently prompting her to look up at him. ”Grace, what’s wrong?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Rich Family Home
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie nuzzled against him as he held tightly. The feeling of his fingers drawing through her hair calmed her slightly. The steady beat of his heart had slowed to a normal rate and was pounding in her ears, serving to slowly calm her sobs until she just had tears falling down her face silently. So much had happened tonight. It was supposed to be just a simple good night and maybe have a dance with Dominic. But now.....

As he forced her face up to look up at him, she tried her very best to stop her tears. The realization hit her though. She knew why she was upset. She blinked and resisted the urge to chew on her lip, instead grinding her teeth together. She sniffled, releasing her grasp on his shirt with one hand to wipe away her tears. She listened to his heart beat, trying to come up with the words to explain why she upset. "Dominic...." She whispered finally, her cheek rested against his chest, listening to his heart. She knew she didn't need to be pressed against him to hear it but his warm body against hers was a comfort. "You're..... i mean you were scared.....of me...." 

The last words she choked out before she buried her face back against his chest. She didn't want him to see the fear and horror in her eyes. He was right to be scared wasn't he? She could hurt him or... kill him. She was a monster and..... She gulped tried her best not to start sobbing again. She should walk away and leave him before he truly ruined his life.... but she couldn't She couldn't walk away. She needed him. Instead of walking away like all logic dictated she should, her fingers tightened in his shirt and she pulled herself closer.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:19 pm

With a flutter of wings an owl dropped the large letter and envelope on the Stoop of the House Hold. It landed in front of the door with a loud and satisfying Thump.

The Outside of the Envelope read in an elegant script:
Rich Family

Quote:

Dear Rich Family,
User Image
The Ball will be occurring during the upcoming summer and will be open to the members and their guests:

Alexander, Annabelle.

Please send back an owl to the Brighton Estate with your acceptance or your denial as soon as possible.
Child Care will be available.
We hope to see you on our day and evening of dance, feast, and enjoyment.
~ The Brighton Family

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces