~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:43 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Yay I'm so glad you like all of them, since they all need rp. xD
I'd definitely love to rp all three of them with him. ^_^

Chatella - That plot sounds fun and I think she would love to do that. Since running into people with issues is her favorite thing to do especially if she can help then. ^^

Topper - That sounds fun too. I think topper would enjoy that, since while she is not a fan of guys she might actually take a liking to him pretty fast. Hoping that she can teach him how not just mope around and stuff. =]

Shirlyn- Friends yay! If he could break down her mask that could be amazing. Since she's never really shown her true-self to anyone thus far. An it would be entertaining to see how close she will let him get. I honestly think they'd be great friends too. < 3

Well if you want to start on the ones you suggested for the three of them. Maybe we can come up with some more plots later on? xDD If you don;t get tired of rping with me. lol. Since I love plots and your boy is just wonderful!

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm
chi honda
Okay! :]
I'll get them set up soon.
I have a couple tags that need my attention first but when I am done I will set it up. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Just a brief question: For the adoption plot, do you want absolutely two Soquili to temporarily adopt/mentor him? Or can one Soquili possibly adopt/mentor him~?  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
It can be one or two soquili that adopt him, doesn't matter. <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:13 pm
That sound's perfect to me! <3 In that case, I can offer up my mare, Kismet:

Personality
Kismet is a wise and gentle Soquili, usually speaking in a mature and philosophical way. She has had an enormous love for spiritual connections with nature and the bonds creatures can have between one-another and even loves to think of destinies and fate. She is a very tolerant Soquili, but does not get along well with those tainted with darkness. Kismet even has a fear of thunder and lightning, and is known to become very anxious when even being shown an image of lightning. Although she will not show it on the outside, she will be definitely be fearful around them. She likes to choose sophisticated words to make her sound smart, because deep down she doesn't believe that she is [even though she honestly is bright individual]. She is quiet and has a high tolerance with her temper, but if she is pushed far enough she will snap; it has rarely happened in front of another Soquili, though. She is also a strong believer in fate and destiny, appointed to her by her adopted name that the mysterious mare that raised her had given her. She looks only to the inside, the very core of the individual, as she is far from being a shallow Soquili. She is also the kind of Soquili that when she gives her love, whether to a lover or a close friend, her love is unending and unconditional, and it will last forever within her. She is a peaceful kind of Soquili, but although she avoids violence she will use it when necessary without hesitation; and boy, does she have a strong kick!

Why?
Given the chance, Kismet would absolutely love! to adopt the foal as her own and raise it, almost like her old mentor had done for her. She would try to teach the foal about the bonds of the world and of the respect of nature, but the foal would not have to "mold" to the teachings. Having an adopted foal would even give her the chance to act more foalish and energized herself, rather than the laid-back usual self that she is. Even if the foal wished to leave at a time to return to its natural family, she would still take it in and raise it as her own before it makes its final decision.

(( Both have been taken from her quest thread. but the info. can be very good for you to read to see if Kismet might be a good fit for the plot~ :3 ))

For: Possibly/hopefully~ the adoption plot, but if Kismet could be a better fit in any of the other categories then I will be happy with that, as well!  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:08 am
I'll get to you when I can concentrate Silvr. x3
*snugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:17 pm
surprised  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:43 pm