Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
TOBI LIED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Tobi is shown to be elderly. (Bags under eyes), Obito would be the same age as kakashi.

The Real madara knows who Tobi is. And from the looks of it, Was aware of his plan, or even apart of said plan. Meaning Tobi is old enough to be from Madara's era.

Not nessasarily. Madara lived long enough to at least meet the baby Nagato and Nagato was around abouts 20 years younger then the Sannin (Probably less, but around there) so Madara was around at least until 50 years ago...Ish. If my Tobi thoery is incorrect, then Tobi could be around about the same ages as the Sannin, prehaps slightly younger.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:20 am
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Tobi is an advanced Zetsu clone. Madara has Mokuton and when he wants to know if Kabuto knows the full plan he does what? Checks his chest, quite possibly he left some sort of link between him and the clone upon his chest. Further supporting this fact, Tobi doesn't bleed blood, on those rare occassions he is struck, he bleeds what? SAP, tree sap! It is entirely possible Madara copied his drives (and possibly his memories/some of them) onto the clone, what? Sounds impossible? Orochimaru has a jutsu that transfurs souls, is it hard to believe that the Sharingan (Which can show memories to others) could be able to overwrite (Or in Zetsu clone's case, write, as it wouldn't have memories ETC) a mind in ths fashion?

the only reason i and alot of people dont believe its obito is because he doesnt act like obito. who is all about being loyal to his friends which obviously he is not. as in if obito is tobi y the hell would he let pain kill kakashi.

This is gonna sound highly unlikly but what if tobi is madara just another form like perhaps madara used some unknown jutsu to transfer his mind into another body. thus leaving him with a new body then he went and transfered his sharingan to the new body. so then why kabuto used edo tensai there were two madaras.

Ok and to go on the whole obito thing further, obito could have been edo tensaied then he would have both sharingan because itachi was edo tensaied and had both sharingan.

But im not really up to date on the manga anymore  

Jinei Ryuu Shinigami

1,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm
Maybe he used this technique, and 'tobi' is the off shoot.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 pm
Jinei Ryuu Shinigami
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
Tobi is an advanced Zetsu clone. Madara has Mokuton and when he wants to know if Kabuto knows the full plan he does what? Checks his chest, quite possibly he left some sort of link between him and the clone upon his chest. Further supporting this fact, Tobi doesn't bleed blood, on those rare occassions he is struck, he bleeds what? SAP, tree sap! It is entirely possible Madara copied his drives (and possibly his memories/some of them) onto the clone, what? Sounds impossible? Orochimaru has a jutsu that transfurs souls, is it hard to believe that the Sharingan (Which can show memories to others) could be able to overwrite (Or in Zetsu clone's case, write, as it wouldn't have memories ETC) a mind in ths fashion?

the only reason i and alot of people dont believe its obito is because he doesnt act like obito. who is all about being loyal to his friends which obviously he is not. as in if obito is tobi y the hell would he let pain kill kakashi.

This is gonna sound highly unlikly but what if tobi is madara just another form like perhaps madara used some unknown jutsu to transfer his mind into another body. thus leaving him with a new body then he went and transfered his sharingan to the new body. so then why kabuto used edo tensai there were two madaras.

Ok and to go on the whole obito thing further, obito could have been edo tensaied then he would have both sharingan because itachi was edo tensaied and had both sharingan.

But im not really up to date on the manga anymore

lol i think tobi is obito for the fact he has one eye and hes always been with zengetsu, who as we all know can heal everything with his god like powers.

my examples as to why i believe this is kakashi sharigan has mangekyo and like the fake madara it has time and space attributes with makes me further believe in obito.

and as final proof we all know the only way to achieve mangekyo is to kill your best friend so where is rin kakashis child hood friend why does he talk like shes already dead.

believe what you want but i think its obito and soon all will be revealed in the manga so get ready people (;  

gray reaper

NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces