Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
22 Male Looking for Someone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
That sounds pretty cool, did you like working there?

It was pretty fun, just a lot of stress, cause I was pretty much the store b***h. xD

That suck, its sad that no one treats you right when your the person cleaning up after them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:45 pm
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

It was pretty fun, just a lot of stress, cause I was pretty much the store b***h. xD

That suck, its sad that no one treats you right when your the person cleaning up after them.

Yeah it was even just that, I did my job and other peoples jobs too. I was the only one in the store as well with a fork lift license. xD

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 pm
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Yeah it was even just that, I did my job and other peoples jobs too. I was the only one in the store as well with a fork lift license. xD

Sounds like a lot of work, let me guess no one listened to you and you got in trouble the most, for their mistakes? That happened to my brother..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 pm
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Sounds like a lot of work, let me guess no one listened to you and you got in trouble the most for their mistakes? That happened to my brother..
Yeah unfortunately, or I would get jumped on cause they would be looking for me, and I was helping another department like the bakery or deli.

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:54 pm
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Sounds like a lot of work, let me guess no one listened to you and you got in trouble the most for their mistakes? That happened to my brother..
Yeah unfortunately, or I would get jumped on cause they would be looking for me, and I was helping another department like the bakery or deli.

Yeah big corporations like that have a tendency to do that, and it sucks. I'm going to be looking for a new job soon seeing as I'm headed down the same road. To much work for one person and I work alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 pm
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Yeah big corporations like that have a tendency to do that, and it sucks. I'm going to be looking for a new job soon seeing as I'm headed down the same road. To much work for one person and I work alone.

Yeah I did too, it's really ridiculous. @_@ Well I am glad you're gonna find a better job. 3nodding

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Yeah I did too, it's really ridiculous. @_@ Well I am glad you're gonna find a better job. 3nodding

^ ^ Yeah, why work somewhere that makes you unhappy, and feel unappreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 pm
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

I completely agree with ya, ya definitely deserve better.

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Every one does. ^ ^ Hopefully your next job treats you better  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 pm
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Hahah I doubt it a lil bit, funny enough I am sure I am gonna get hired by the same company you currently work for. x3

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 am
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Hahah I doubt it a lil bit, funny enough I am sure I am gonna get hired by the same company you currently work for. x3

Really?? Thats really cool  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 am
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Hahah yeah I applied for Vons. One of the stores this within the same company of Safeway

Audio Pool

AssassinXHistorian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 am
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

Hahah yeah I applied for Vons. One of the stores this within the same company of Safeway

I've heard of Von's but never been to one, Good luck thou I'm sure it will be a good job ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 am
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin
Audio Pool
Aeli-Kurin

I've heard of Von's but never been to one, Good luck thou I'm sure it will be a good job ^ ^

Thank ya much. 3nodding

Audio Pool

Maiden of Lost Memories

Desirable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:33 pm
Audio Pool
It's been about a year since my ex and I split, and I figure I should start looking again

On Gaia...? Seriously looking?  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces