Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] The Lonesome One :: Kismet's Plot Thread! (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:05 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

This sound's like a wonderful idea! She hasn't (in RP yet, at least) really met anyone with his level of seriousness, let alone someone of his breed. I can imagine how interesting, yet perhaps one sided, they're interactions could be! If you're up for RPing ASAP, I would be ready within the next few days, most likely, if/when you're ready to start! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 pm
I'm leaving in a bit until tomorrow, so if you feel impatient, you can start it.

Glad you like it. <3 Looked interesting to me.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:21 am
I apologize for the delay! I was caught up with my school work the past few days and completely forgot to check up on the thread!

I will gladly begin the thread for you, since I've been behind schedule, and I will quote you with the link! <3 I'm sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused for you!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:55 am
Hoshi Lockhart

*Tags you to the new RP thread* <3

I'm very sorry for the delay once again! Please, take your time with replying! I'm in no particular rush~  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 am
Oh, I'm not going to rush. Not unless it's a meta or breeding. Trying to keep up with over a handful of places. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 am
Not a problem! Even for myself, I can't afford to rush too much right now; in between school and several other Gaia RP's, I barely even have the time to rush anymore~! D;

If it makes it a bit easier for you to know that I'm aware of a response, feel more than free to quote me with a tag! ;3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:39 pm
ll Bump~ ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 pm
ll Bump~ ll

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 am
ll Bump~ ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 am
ll Added the Gift of life plot! ll

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

I - W A N T - I N !
Your Username: sesshy552
Plot you're applying for: Child, are you lost?
Soquili involved: Nana
Nana is a fairly shy foal, she loves to explore but if often too cautious to have the adventures her half brother always tells her about. Being mostly raised by her brother without much attention from her father and a missing mother,she grew up feeling she wasn't good enough for the attention he father gave her more adventurous sister. Always in the shadow of Riley, she's still trying to find herself in the world and within.
What you're expecting:
I'm hoping this helps the process of her coming into her own. I think having the full attention of an adult would be good for her. Maybe during this time she can learn new things aren't something to be afraid of, and that change in any way can be something of a good thing. I want her to grow up differently then she would have if she stayed with her family, she doesn't have to be dependent on her sister for everything. That way when she does see her sister again she can be a different horse.
Anything else?: I hope it's okay that Nana is already fully grown?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:01 pm
sesshy552

This sound's absolutely wonderful! I think that Nana would be an excellent fit for the plot, and I feel that Kismet could give her the attention and guidance that she is needing. I don't mind at all that she is an adult now, of course just as long as when IC she is still a foal~

When do you think you will be ready to RP? I have all the time in the world right now, so I'll be ready as immediately or not as that you may need me to be! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Ohhh yaaay~ I'm glad I finally have something for Nana to do. She's just been sitting around for so long. D:
I'll even go switch her profile back now so she'll stay a foal IC for as long as we play it.

Well I'm up for rp as soon as possible! Very excited xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm
sesshy552

ohmygoodness, I'm so sorry for not starting it yet! It slipped my mind this week with all of my school work, but I will get it done on Saturday or Sunday! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces