Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:53 pm
Aki was more distracted with the girl appearing before him instead of her new spell. He noted right away that she looked very familiar. Perhaps he had met a family member of hers or something. She was quite adorable. Shaking his head, he decided to continue being a smart a**, "let's just end the fighting and get naked already..."

Aki ignoring the urge to change into his dragon form and gobble her up, he decided to fly higher...seeing how far she would go to try and reach him. He had to manuver through the now flying stones that were now trying to penetrate him. Aki was doing very well until something shinny caught his attention...something he didn't notice before. This slight distraction has caused a miscaculation in his dodging skills. One of the sharpened stones made a gash across his arm which caused blood to come pouring down. Now the dragon was pushing his way to the survice, practically clawing his way from the inside. Aki's eyes turned blood red as black scales transformed over his body. The change was quick, always quick...but it was the most frightening thing ever for most humans and demons alike to witness. A dragon now landed on the ground not to far from Ana, shaking the earth with the landing. This form was so massive that it crushed any trees or stones near. A low growl came out as he was now face to face with the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:12 pm
Aki wound find that the higher he flew, the harder it was for the stone to keep up with him. They were earthen bound after all, and once they reached up so far they simply didn't have the strength left to keep climbing. Not that it mattered because from what Ana could see...she hit him. From her angle she couldn't see the severity of the wound, but a faint rush of glee spread through her body.

Her celebration was beyond being too early for the fight. For it was at that same moment, that Aki took on his true, full dragon form. Excitement was exchanged with fear mixed with adrenaline. The ground shook beneath her feet when he landed back on the ground, making her fall back. His growl made a shiver run down her spine. Oh god what had she gotten herself into?

Steadying herself, Anastasia knew she had two choices now. Kill it before it killed her. One last time she touched her hand to the ground, and whispered the words that would bring forth her earthen power. Stone pillars rose between them first, giving her shelter from attack...not that it would help much. Lastly, stone rose up all around the dragon, it's sharpened edges aiming for his weakest spots. The membrane of his wings, his eyes, any place where the stone would have a chance of breaking through that thick hide and further weaken him.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am
Aki lets out a rawr, flames bursting into the stone wall that blocked Ana. Feeling the ground shake once more, he took flight before anymore damage can be done. Noting right away that this girl had little fear about facing him alone. This intrigued him like no other. Although Aki had to fight the urge to just set fire to the whole area but not wanting to kill the naive human, there was only one thing he could think about doing. While in the air, he peered down at her. “Human, stop or I will set fire to 10 innocent villages for your mistake,” Aki hoped that this will at least get her to stop long enough for him to catch her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm
Anastasia crouched behind the stone wall, avoiding the flames that tried to lick around the wall towards her flesh. Though the flames didn't reach her, the heat certainly did, making her wish she picked a rock that was more insulating as a shield. She could only thank the gods when the flames stopped.
Looking up from over the wall, she was disappointed to see that the stone spikes missed him again, this time in entirety. She was about to reach down to the ground again, but that was before she heard what the dragon said to her. Ana hesitated, not sure for a moment what she should do. Did he mean what he said? She certainly didn't put it past a dragon to kill hundreds of innocent villagers on a whim. Nonetheless, Ana crouched to the ground, placing her hand on the damp earth, but this time she didn't the language of the ancients under her breath. "And how do I know your telling the truth? Why should I believe someone like you?!" Ana was ready to attack again at any second, but first she wanted to hear how he would answer that.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:55 pm
“And why would you not believe that I will kill?” Aki asked in retort. He landed on a tree, causing it to sway back and forth under the force. He could easily snap it, but then what will help shade his pond? Than again, he may have to move because now he was found out. Aki watched the girl closely, remembering the good old days when there were virgin sacrifices. He liked those days and wished he could live them again. But demon hunters came along... with their magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:37 pm
Anastasia couldn't answer that. She had no reason to belive that he wouldn't kill. Everything in her life had thaught her that all demons were simply blood thirsty beasts. Well...save that one time...before her village was killed.
Anastasia couldn't help but growl under her breath. What was she doing? SHe should have been trying to kill him. But yet she hesitated because of something he said? Even with all her training, all her skills as a hunter, she was still managing to let this dragon get into her head. In earlier hunts it had been simple. She had been with a group, where even if the demons did try to be clever, she wasn't the ones calling the shots on what happened. But this time...she was all alone.

Still trying to decide on what to do, Ana's hand left the ground for just a second. She was contemplating running, but then what would stop the dragon from killing her, or torching the entire area if she wasn't fighting back. She could try to call a truce...but what would make him keep his word? And if she did stay and fight, there was that looming possibility that he may or may not attack 10 innocent villages. She couldn't have something like that on her conscience. Finally, she was able to think of a reply. "And if I stop fighting you, whats to stop you from killing me?! Like your kind did to my entire village?!" Anastasia yelled, the frustration coming out in her voice.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm
“Child, what makes you think that I couldn't have killed you already,” Aki said with a hiss. His wings even flapped once in annoyance which caused the tree to sway even more. His claws were still sunk into the trunk as he continued to glare at her. Then he tilted his head to the side, 'my entire village?... hmm she wasn't born a hunter?' Aki knew damn well that no creature would attack a village of hunters. With this knew thought, Aki changed to his hybrid form and settled on a branch. He was still slightly damp from the resent bath. Crossing his legs he yelled out so he could be heard from his height, “What are you trying to prove anyways? That you can annoy a Dragon?”  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:44 am
"You could have." Ana answered simply. She as well as any hunter knew that if he felt like it he could have torched the area as soon as he found her there. But she supposed he must have been fond of his hideaway as to not want to destroy it unless necessary. Ana watched as he went back into a more hybrid form, making her put out a sigh of relief. He wasn't as powerful in that form, she had a chance yet to get out of this alive, and possibly with his head.
Anastasia clenched her fist at his last question, not liking the feeling as being regarded as more of an annoyance rather then a deadly hunter. "I'm trying to prove that even those who aren't born as a hunter can be as good as any other hunter in existence. And I was planning to prove that with your head!" She yelled, not knowing how she was letting him get into her head.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:53 pm
Aki rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself, “so I was right about the Hunter thing.” He continued to watch her closely, prepared for an attack. Then it hit him, leaning forward and smiling at Ana, “You know I am not a full dragon. I am a weak little halfling. Even Hunters wouldn't waste their time with me. Dragons do live in packs after all.” Aki shrugged his shoulders and continued speaking, wondering how far she would believe him. “Ever since I was shunned from the dragon community for being the 'weak' one... I have been seeking revenge. I can help you kill the mighty Prince of the Dragons.” He glanced at her through his wind blown hair to see if she was eating this up. 'I mean how could one pass up the opportunity to kill a mighty beast such as a prince...' regardless of the deception he was planning. If she really wanted to prove herself, would she trust him long enough to come up with 'this plan?'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm
Anastasia stood silent for a moment, her guard dropped completely now while she considered this once in a lifetime chance. To bring down the prince of dragons...and to bring his head back to the village. There would be songs sung of her by her grand-children's children. There was just that nagging thought in her mind about how she could trust a dragon in the first place. "This prince...you can get him someplace alone yes?" Anastasia asked, making it clear that she was more then considering his offer. He was right, she couldn't pass up this chance. "Alright dragon. Bring me this Prince and your life will be spared. But I swear by the gods, if I feel like you are even thinking of betraying me, you'll find yourself skewered by the stones of your own cave before you take another breath." Anastasia put her sword away as a sign of goodwill, more or less, and walked more out into the open. "Also, don't go into your dragon form. I'll consider that a threat as well."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:55 am
'oh this is going to be fun...' Aki thought to himself as he hopped down from the branch. He landed in a crouch, wings spread out to help keep balance. His eyes focused on the very cute human, "planning this will take a bit and it all must be well thought out. I will come up with details so we won't get ourselves killed." He stood up and smile. "I will stay as I am now and not change into a dragon form unless it is for our protection." Aki ran his hand through his damp hair, pushing the strands out of his face. He stared at Ana, excited about the new game he was playing. "What should I call you?" He asked as he stayed his distance. He didn't want to frighten her...not before he had his fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm
"Well lets get to planning immediately then. I'm sure you would rather get rid of me as fast as possible yes?" Anastasia kept her distance as he jumped down from the trees with the aid of his powerful wings. Admittedly the feat was impressive, though she would never admit it to him. "And alright. Just remember, if you change when we aren't in danger, you know the consequences."
Anastasia moved a fraction closer, not liking the idea of getting closer to a dragon. It went against every instinct in her body to be not killing him that second. But to get the prince of dragons...she was going to unfortunately need his help. "My name is Anastasia. Though I would prefer you just call me Ana. And yourself?" Oh gods she was introducing herself to a DRAGON! What was the world coming to? She could only prey that this plan would be over with before anyone from the village saw her.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm
(I usually post a lot more through out the day, but I should tell you. My best friend is getting married Friday and I am running around like a headless chicken helping with the plans. So once this is over I will be posting a lot more... promise. smile )

Aki bowed like a human gentleman, in hopes to throw her off, “Aki is my name. Short and simple.” He had learned this from the humans and used it every time he was pretending to be one. It was a way for the males to greet others and he was quite fond of it. Although a Dragon would never bear the back and the neck to another Dragon... they also wouldn't sniff each others a**... but that was a different story. He also noticed that human girls giggled a lot when he did this 'gentlemanly' thing. Aki then stood straight up, “if need be, I will also disguise myself as a human.” Plans for this new adventure with the hunter was already forming in his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 am
((lol, Okay. biggrin Congrats to you friend. ^.^))

Ana tilted her head slightly, watching the strange mannerisms. "Do you make a habit of acting like your human?" Anastasia asked, her tone only a little bit mocking. "Perhaps hunters have been doing a better job then I thought. If even the demons would rather be human." Much to Aki's disappointment, Ana wouldn't giggle at all from his gestures. "A human form hm? That could be useful. I wonder, is that how you learned our actions?" She couldn't help but wonder from that thought, how many villages he could have infiltrated by having a human form. How many hunter secrets he could have discovered. The very idea made her feel sick that demons could do such a thing. Had they not power enough?
"Well Aki, let us be on our way then." Anastasia said, wanting to waste no time.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 am
Aki grinned, 'oh a fiesty one... I'm starting to like her even more.' He continued to grin as he spoke, "don't you remember what I told you. I'm only a halfling..." Aki voice dropped a level when he finished his sentence, "my mother was human." He than turned away from her and started to walk North. "Well we will need some tools to help guide us. Maybe talk to a ... wizard." He looked away from her so she wouldn't see the hate on his face. Dragons hate wizards... save a couple. If it wasn't for their magic ... there wouldn't have been any hunters in the first place. Aki made friends with a wizard...but that doesn't mean he liked him much. Shaking his head to rid himself of his thoughts, he turned back towards Ana and smiled...hoping she wouldn't ask to many questions about his web of lies.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff