Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L
Anyone want to play with Tarots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:11 pm
redsandgirl
Ello I like doing Tarot to XD but im not that good at it
so i morely do it for myself XD. I was wanndering if you can do Reading 2 for me pretty plz and thank you

You'll find that Tarots work better with confidence, finding the right deck and plenty of practice. Never feel afraid really. A lot of people, even a number of professionals get bad readings and don't feel embarrassed, ashamed or anything. In my opinion, Tarots are there as advisor and zoom in on possible outcomes and we can't always take advice and accurately pick the right outcome.

But yeah sure, I'll do yer reading

1: Your past experience in love: The King of coins - Okay, so I take it you were with an early partner, who knew what that person was doing and was quite wise. But everything this person doing was practical and very basic, but not very outside the box or imaginative.
2: Your current experience in love: The Three of coins - You've had a good love life with plenty of experience, but hard work. You've possibly earned a bit of attention with these relationships and are known for them, I bet you've got a few people in queue wanting to go out with you next?
3: What you want from a relationship: The Ten of coins - You want someone that can build a stable life with you, perhaps get married, have the perfect family and enjoy your lives together
4: What you need from a relationship: The Seven of coins - You need someone who works hard and is patient.
5: What you have to give your partner: Justice - You have a great sense of morals, norms and beliefs, one that'll help guide anyone and help them hold them up to ensure they can keep on doing the right thing and of course tell them off when they're doing the wrong thing xd
6: A possible future experience in love: Death - As you know, don't be afraid, something new is coming your way, I have a feeling that when you meet your partner, things are going to be very different. Most likely because this person offers a new life for ye, one that'll either be full of joy and happiness or just more hard work and such. But I get the feeling it'll be a positive change.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm
WalrusM3
Well hopefully it'll help you and bring you good fortune wink

Have your readings ever come true?  

Cursed Romantic

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 pm
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
so i morely do it for myself XD. I was wanndering if you can do Reading 2 for me pretty plz and thank you

You'll find that Tarots work better with confidence, finding the right deck and plenty of practice. Never feel afraid really. A lot of people, even a number of professionals get bad readings and don't feel embarrassed, ashamed or anything. In my opinion, Tarots are there as advisor and zoom in on possible outcomes and we can't always take advice and accurately pick the right outcome.

1: Your past experience in love: The King of coins - Okay, so I take it you were with an early partner, who knew what that person was doing and was quite wise. But everything this person doing was practical and very basic, but not very outside the box or imaginative.
2: Your current experience in love: The Three of coins - You've had a good love life with plenty of experience, but hard work. You've possibly earned a bit of attention with these relationships and are known for them, I bet you've got a few people in queue wanting to go out with you next?
3: What you want from a relationship: The Ten of coins - You want someone that can build a stable life with you, perhaps get married, have the perfect family and enjoy your lives together
4: What you need from a relationship: The Seven of coins - You need someone who works hard and is patient.
5: What you have to give your partner: Justice - You have a great sense of morals, norms and beliefs, one that'll help guide anyone and help them hold them up to ensure they can keep on doing the right thing and of course tell them off when they're doing the wrong thing xd
6: A possible future experience in love: Death - As you know, don't be afraid, something new is coming your way, I have a feeling that when you meet your partner, things are going to be very different. Most likely because this person offers a new life for ye, one that'll either be full of joy and happiness or just more hard work and such. But I get the feeling it'll be a positive change.

Thank you for the adivce ^^ I will try to keep that in mind , and thank you for the reading i see a lot of truth in it, may ask what tarot deck you have im just courioseXD<--- in other word im wirdo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 pm
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Wouldn't know, I've only used Tarots for Six months xd . But in a way I guess they have. One thing that normally happens for Tarot readers is that they normally draw out a particular card, usually a Major Arcana (A card with a strong personality and very fixed on interpreting). When I started the ones I'd kept drawing was Death (Card of transformation and rebirth) and the Tower (Changer of beliefs), both change cards really.
I had believed my role in society was to be a care worker and I wanted nothing to do with actual business. But somehow it all changed, now I'm not as into Care working anymore, started consider business, taken up drawings again, really my lifes been topsy turvy. A psychic who got me into Tarots told me that my life would change drastically and I'd be having a new outlook to things.
But if your speaking about readings with others, still wouldn't know. With a small island I have, find it not often to find clients IRL, I've only mostly done readings online for acquaintances.  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 pm
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
redsandgirl

Thank you for the adivce ^^ I will try to keep that in mind , and thank you for the reading i see a lot of truth in it, may ask what tarot deck you have im just courioseXD<--- in other word im wirdo

It's the Manga Deck Tarot I got from the Manga University. I got it recently, I first used the Gilden Tarot cards, but they are 'very' commonly used cards and I only got them because they were pretty. I bought a few decks afterwards, but none satisfied my identity needs. But while I was trying to learn how to draw, I found the deck on the Manga University site and immediately found a connection to them and had to have them.

Ever since the Manga Deck tarots have served me well, even though the Gilden Tarots served me all the same, I have a better connection with the Manga Tarots that have gotten me to do much better readings. There were a number of other Manga decks that I found, but I never really liked their style and I couldn't feel anything with them.

My views with getting a deck, always look for one that matches your identity. But its not weird to ask about questions like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 pm
WalrusM3
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Wouldn't know, I've only used Tarots for Six months xd . But in a way I guess they have. One thing that normally happens for Tarot readers is that they normally draw out a particular card, usually a Major Arcana (A card with a strong personality and very fixed on interpreting). When I started the ones I'd kept drawing was Death (Card of transformation and rebirth) and the Tower (Changer of beliefs), both change cards really.
I had believed my role in society was to be a care worker and I wanted nothing to do with actual business. But somehow it all changed, now I'm not as into Care working anymore, started consider business, taken up drawings again, really my lifes been topsy turvy. A psychic who got me into Tarots told me that my life would change drastically and I'd be having a new outlook to things.
But if your speaking about readings with others, still wouldn't know. With a small island I have, find it not often to find clients IRL, I've only mostly done readings online for acquaintances.

Hmm the onely time I ever had my readings come ture is when there bad XD... but then agine that might be becuse im worrying over it idk,and realy? you could of fooled me your very good at it. I got mime last christmas. I allways wanted then but never new what they where called intill my frineds mom got them for her and thats how i stared . I realy dont find myself doing that great with reading others .. but when i read mine i can take and over all look and understand what the cards are telling me XD . but i have a ot to larn aLot  

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:47 pm
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Hmm the onely time I ever had my readings come ture is when there bad XD... but then agine that might be becuse im worrying over it idk,and realy? you could of fooled me your very good at it. I got mime last christmas. I allways wanted then but never new what they where called intill my frineds mom got them for her and thats how i stared . I realy dont find myself doing that great with reading others .. but when i read mine i can take and over all look and understand what the cards are telling me XD . but i have a ot to larn aLot

Perhaps some faith in your cards, when I started out, sometimes I was unsure what the cards were given me, that sometimes I twist the interpretation due to a lack of confidence and end up getting it wrong and the feedback I'd get would tell me the answer I should've gone for. Also, always remember to ask your question, its hard to interpret when you don't know what your on about and always treat your Tarots the way you like, there are all kinds of ways for treating your Tarots that Tarot readings end up doing very differently, but do it the way it works best for them.

How about this, you give me the same reason that I gave you. That way I might be able to give you tips.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 pm
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Perhaps some faith in your cards, when I started out, sometimes I was unsure what the cards were given me, that sometimes I twist the interpretation due to a lack of confidence and end up getting it wrong and the feedback I'd get would tell me the answer I should've gone for. Also, always remember to ask your question, its hard to interpret when you don't know what your on about and always treat your Tarots the way you like, there are all kinds of ways for treating your Tarots that Tarot readings end up doing very differently, but do it the way it works best for them.

How about this, you give me the same reason that I gave you. That way I might be able to give you tips.
Yes more confidence would probily do me more justice with my readings and treat them well for the most part and im willing to try new ways to read becuse im very open minded. Im not exatley sure at what your asking persayXD  

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
Frontier Champ Ash
WalrusM3

Yes more confidence would probily do me more justice with my readings and treat them well for the most part and im willing to try new ways to read becuse im very open minded. Im not exatley sure at what your asking persayXD

Just do Spread number 2 for me smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3

Ill try XD just let me go get my crads  

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:22 pm
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
WalrusM3

Ill try XD just let me go get my crads
ok i have them now i knw there six cared but how does the speard look ? hople thats not stuiped qustion  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm
That's alright, I should've mentioned, The spreads in the form of an 'L' shape

4 5 6  

Thy_obsessive_freak

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm
WalrusM3

4 5 6
its fine XD and thats confiniente  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:25 pm
redsandgirl
WalrusM3

4 5 6

1: Your past experience in love : Queen of cup: In your past you had and open heart and took chance.
2: Your current experience in love : two of coins:I belive this card is telling me your haveing to blance somthing with your current love life maybe you like to diffent people or maybe there are just changes that you blanceing.
3: What you want from a relationship : six ofswords; You want the ying to your yang lol, you want hope and you want to know that yourwith some one that won due you wroung.
4: What you need from a relationship : 7 of swords: you need somone that is hunest and turstwrthy someone you can depened on.
5: What you have to give your partner : kight of wands:You give the person protectshion and a knowing that you will be thair for them when the going gets ruff
6: A possible future experience in love ;themagician: One day you will reach your full happince you wiil rech what you want in you love life weaver that maybe  

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:30 pm
redsandgirl
redsandgirl
WalrusM3

4 5 6

1: Your past experience in love : Queen of cup: In your past you had and open heart and took chance.
2: Your current experience in love : two of coins:I belive this card is telling me your haveing to blance somthing with your current love life maybe you like to diffent people or maybe there are just changes that you blanceing.
3: What you want from a relationship : six ofswords; You want the ying to your yang lol, you want hope and you want to know that yourwith some one that won due you wroung.
4: What you need from a relationship : 7 of swords: you need somone that is hunest and turstwrthy someone you can depened on.
5: What you have to give your partner : kight of wands:You give the person protectshion and a knowing that you will be thair for them when the going gets ruff
6: A possible future experience in love ;themagician: One day you will reach your full happince you wiil rech what you want in you love life weaver that maybe

Spot on, not bad at all. All you need to do is write a lot clearer so its easier to read what you're telling me. But yes, I opened my heart to someone a long time again and took many chances at it, I am wanting to balance my life before I can even think about a serious relationship and I am wanting someone who won't be a burden to me.
See, you can handle it and if you want further help and practice reading, you can always go here http://www.tarotforum.net/ , many of the people are understanding and have plenty of wisdom to share. There's even a newb reading exchange that they do every month, to let newbs practice their readings.  
Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff