Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:34 pm
"And that my friend is how you make a high quality bomb with nothing more than a shoe, some sweat and a little pinch of dirt. Of course you need alchemy to make it work, otherwise you look like an idiot." Garrus said and laughed in the face of the guy who had asked him about bombs. "Seriously, order a drink or get the hell out." Garrus said, ready to start another brawl, so long as he didn't wreck the place too bad, he wouldn't feel his boss' wrath, or rather his mentor's wrath since a boss paid the people in their employ. I better not have any more life problems, otherwise I'll get wasted and end up married with kids! Garrus thought to himself.

"Evening Livianni, anything interesting tonight?" Reeve asked casually. He had just finished slaying a Troll and was worn out, those things were really hard to fight when you made a bet you could kill it with your bare hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire sat quietly in her corner, watching the other people in the room socialize as she nurses a mug of strong alcoholic goodness. She was certainly feeling the effects of the job she had just finished the night before, her whole body currently feeling like one giant bruise.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:30 am
The demon boy finally appeared in a tired heap. His tail and ears drooped and his brow was furled in agitation. He hated waking up, but he had a job to do. First though...

He walked by the alchemist and tapped him on the back of the head.
"Calm down..." The or else was implied. He glowered at the other guy and walked on. Sitting next to the mercenary woman, he asked for his waking normal and waited for the beer.

He had to start light or else he wouldn't be as effective as an arena master or a temporary guard. He sighed and took the drink. Looking at the woman out of the corner of his eye, he asked her,
"What job was it this time? you look like a wreck." He brought the drink to his lips. As soon as he set it down he added to what he said. "Of course, you make 'worn out' look good." He was a charmer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 am

"Rogue centaurs kidnapped villagers, I rescued villagers, fell off a waterfall.", Claire lists before taking another sip of her beer, leaving out the bit about the birds. She chooses to ignore his last sentence. "How's business."

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:54 pm
"NYAN!~" Nyan threw herself onto Argrydal, her super favorite elf! "Nyu~" She turned into a bunny and pressed her nose against her favorite elf's hand. Then she turned back to Nyan and curled up, twitching her nose. "Ayaa~ Argy~" She reached out to poke the elf's ear. "Ear!" she declared with absolute delight. "Mya-nyu!~"

"Well, hello, elfie. Hello, Kitten." Havok grinned playfully at the pair. "Will either of you be needing anything?"

At this, Nyan curled up closer to Argrydal and looked at Havok, thinking hard (AND SUPER ADORABLY). Then she said, "Nya! Cookies!" She gave a delighted little giggle and clap, bouncing on her super-amazing-awesome TOTALLY FAVORITE ELF!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 pm
Just outside the inn, a portal appeared and Winona sped right out of it on her broom as a ferocious growl filled the air and a shot of fire followed after her. Luckily, the portal closed and Win's broom didn't catch on fire. In great speed, she crashed through the door and was sent tumbling on the floor of the inn before hastily getting up, tidying her dark green hair with all its pink highlights. "What I miss? Anyone ordered a room? Argry, play me a song, will you?" She said, snapping her fingers to fix the door. It didn't fix itself on the first snap so she cussed under her breath. She snapped two more times and the front door of the inn went back in place as good as new. Win then dumped her broom onto the counter of her station, jumping in herself, right after. Innkeeper tiemzzz!!

Isa heard the growl and rushed to the building she saw from afar, having awakened in a dazed state in semi-human form. She opened the door slightly and the room seemed as though it stopped and stared, so she came in quietly and closed the door behind her. "Meow?" she said with large adorable eyes, looking very confused at all the people.

((OOC: Good heavens... I'm still in the mood for nekos.... *face palm* And I'm gonna change Win's text color when I get back from school. I totally forgot what color she went by. Oh well, can't help it. First RP character evah, WOOT! ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:14 pm
"KITTY!" Nyan launched herself at Isa, hugging her. "Nyu!~ Akuu~" She poked the kitty ears, making meow sounds. Then she turned into a little kitten and started rubbing against Isa's legs. "Nyan~~"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 pm

When Nyan started rubbing against Isa, she then picked Nyan up the same way her master used to pick her up and started meowing, hoping the other would understand 'cat'. "Meeeeoww. Meow mew meow? Meow mew mew? Meow, meow? Meow meow mew" Or simply put, "Hello there. Do you happen to know where this is? I'm lost, you see? I ran away from home"

((OOC: going to school. See you guys Later~ I'm gonna read your profiles -.- ...later))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 pm
Purring in pleasure, Nyan licked Isa, then looked up as she heard meows. Then Nyan turned back into herself and hugged her new super best friend! "Nyan~" She spun around, grabbing five cookies from super amazing Havok! and crammed one in her mouth. Then she turned and poked Isa's mouth with another cookie. "Nyu?~"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:43 pm
He turned his head towards her. "Sounds rough." She was leaving something out. Everyone did. It was a person's nature. He just didn't delve deeper as it may have not been important. The little fact didn't put her off any. He shrugged.

"Its been going. Not much fighting lately, yet someone seems to be stirring something up every day. The arena had to be shut down the other day, repairs. It opens tonight." He said all of this in a bored tone. The inaction killed him. he hated to sit around and do nothing. "Next time your looking for help, I'll join you."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

The corner of Claire's mouth twitches ever so slightly upwards. "Life isn't all about action, pup, it's good to have moments of relative peace. Though I'll keep your offer in mind." She shifts in her seat only to wince as pain flares through her chest, making it hard for her to breathe for a moment. "Damn centaurs know how to kick..."

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

((So is he human/wolf demon or wolf/demon? It's hard to tell from the profile))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:25 pm
He shook his head and chuckled. "I would imagine they can kick." For a centaur who had no weapons, kicking was their primary attack. Punching and biting was for people they could grab. He ignored the puppy comment. For him it was like calling him a child. Calling him weak.

Reaching into his hip pouch he pulled out a vial. "Here. Its a healing tonic I had Win fix for the arena." That should make her pain go away as well as help the healing proses speed up. It would take half the time for her to heal with it. It also sustained her life for near fatal wounds.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 pm

"Thanks." The mercenary takes the vial and examines the contents out of habit before drinking it, her smile growing a bit bigger as she is now able to breathe better. She scans the room again and notices Isa. "New stray?", she asks as she sips at her beer.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

"There's always something interesting about, Siegfried. You simply have to look." Argrydal replied easilly, giving an 'elf response' simply out of habit. She couldn't shake it no matter what she tried. Sometimes, when Argrydal caught herself, she couldn't help but wonder if giving completely useless answers of philosophical nature was simply hereditary to her species or simply just a bad habit on her part. Thankfully, though, she soon caught herself and gave a more decent answer. "For me, hearing the first-hand accounts of glory and failure is more than enough to satisfy. But perhaps you are more interested in recent events? ...In such a case, there isn't anything of real interest for the moment being. Just the usual drunken barfights, drinking contests, and the like." Then Nyan came along and started messing with her ears. Although this was normally considered highly insulting by traditional elvish standards, Argrydal had enough experience in dealing with foreigners to realise that this was by far not intended as such. The child was simply trying to get her attention, to play perhaps. She didn't protest or move away as Nyan sat herself in her lap, letting her do as she would since she could very well get her stories written despite such a distraction. Once the girl moved, Argrydal was more than happy to fufill Win's request, playing a lively tune as she sang the tale of an adventurer that existed around two-hundred years ago. Some of the time she would sing in her native tongue, her song sounding like a blur of melodic syllables into a pleasing song with perhaps indistinguishable lyrics for the majority of the patrons. After all, there were very few people who would dare venture near Arbenburdy. Today was not one such day.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Win tilted her head, looking at Claire and the demon boy. "Oy! That potion is expensive! Instant effects, remember?" she said, remembering the time she gave the vial. She put her palm to her face and said in a shouting manner though with some kind of ambiguous smile, "If you're just gonna give those vials away, next one is on you, alright?"

Isa took the cookie and nibbled on it gently before listening to what the mercenary said, learning a new word. "S-Stray, mew?"

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces