Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 pm
((Thanks. I was going to go with slightly more sensitive to light, but normal for the most part))

Jenna glided silently, her back towards the setting sun. She had seen the distant speck she knew to be Rock suddenly dive and was carefully making her way towards him. She's low enough to the ground that her eyes can make out three different people below her as she circles lower, pulling at her hood in an attempt to keep in from being blown back.

((I like the hoodie idea))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:39 pm
Caleb stumbled, startled by the Eraser's jump. Despite the added balance her tail gave her, she tumbled head over heels, her momentum keeping her going until she collided with a hidden boulder and slid to rest at its base. She didn't see the two new additions to the chase.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 pm
Seeing the girl who was being chased fall, Jenna lands a few feet from her. "Are you alright?", She asks softly, her reddish brown eyes allowing a slight hint of concern to show through their usual calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm
Caleb groaned and shook her head quickly like any cat after a fall. Hearing something land beside her, she hissed and swiped at the newcomer, then realized whoever it was had asked if she was all right. Her own cat's eyes allowed her to see the girl in the gathering dusk. Not an Eraser. Still, she couldn't let her guard down. "Fine. Who're you?" she asked warily, her eyes darting around to catch any movement.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Rock opened a single wing, letting the wind swoop into his pure white feathers. " Don't you hate it, the fact they made you what you are today? A hairy man with the only goal is to kill? Face it. I can just take off and you can't stop me. And you know better..." his voice held this chill to it, it could give goose bumps and hit like ice. "Your move, dog-boy" he said as he faced Xavier again and retracted his wings so they couldn't be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 pm
"A runaway like you." , Jenna responds as she examines the girl in front of her, her sensitive eyes able to pick out details that most people wouldn't in the gathering darkness. "Rock is taking care of the Eraser for the moment." She slides her hood off, allowing her somewhat messy black hair to spill free and allowing her to listen better with her bat gene enhanced hearing, her slightly pointed ears seeming to twitch a bit as she listens for any other enemies.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:06 pm
"It must suck to know everything you say it wrong. I dont just want to kill i want to destroy. Or have you not learned that yet." He answered back watching in the distant the grass just slightly move. He smiled and he looked like he was about to attack when out of the blue he darted in the direction of the moving grass. "I've found you know." He shouted in the direction of caleb and the jenna.

Ash was in the distance watching Xavier and Rock about to fight when she was what xavier did. "I guess i have to clean up his mess." She mumbled and sighed jumping down from the small tree she had jumped into. She slowly walked which then turned into a slowly jog which eventually turn into sprinting. in a few minuets she had reached Rock. "Hello Rock." She said with no emotion whats so ever.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Caleb examined this other girl as well, her nose wrinkling slightly at the bat scent. "Who's Rock?" she asked. Her ears were still flat against her head. Until she got far from the School as possible, she wouldn't let her guard down. Not even then. "You smell of bats. Is that what they put in you?" The tip of her tail twitched, showing her fear and ire just as much as her ears did. Hearing the Eraser's shout and the rustling of the grass, she took off again at a sprint, looking frantically for a tall tree or something she could climb where the Eraser wouldn't be able to reach her.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 pm
"Hello Ash. Sorry to cut you short, but I gotta make sure no blood is spilled here. You know Xavier." He added with a grin before flying towards where Xavier darted to kick him in the back.. again. "Don't you ever learn, Xavier... Twice in a day, I know you do better than that, usually. You're making this too easy..."

(I added a little something to the profile skeleton. It's entirely optional, so no need to panic over it, but I thought it would be nice if people could come up with a theme song for their character. If you do come across a song that you'd like as a theme for your character, just send it to me and I'll put it in your profile. You really don't have to, if you think it will reveal too much about your character's personality =P)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm
Jenna watches the other girl quietly before turning towards the voices. She had recognized Ash and Xavier's voices and knew that she would probably have to help Rock out before looking for the girl again. "She could have waited for me to answer before taking off." , she sighs as she creeps through the tall grass towards the voices.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:26 pm
"Wait don't hurt him." Ash shouted as Rock flew off to stop him. She sighed knowing the Rock would be paying to much attention to Xavier and none to her that she could probable get to the cheetah. She trained to be silent and no one would she was coming except Xavier since they trained together. A small smiled formed on her face as she sneaked past Rock and Xavier. "Losers." She mumbled under her breathe as she found the cheetah on a tree. "Got ya." She said jumping to grab her with a net but fail as her reach wasn't long enough. Ash didn't really look like an Eraser nor did she intend on killing the others like Xavier. Though she suspected his was due to his daily beatings and stuff.

Xavier looked and smiled. "Well if i made if hard you would be dead right about now." He was basically laughing at this point. His hunger to catch a runner was growing by the minuet. He stretched out his back were Rock had kicked him. "Did they teach you to take the killing blow? i was right open there, and i just wanted to confirm my suspicions. Well shall be get down to things." He said as his smile grew ever more devilish then ever.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:31 pm
Jenna quickly changes direction when her sensitive ears pick up Ash sneaking past her. She creeps up behind her, suddenly and silently launching herself at the fox girl.

((What are the characters ages?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:33 pm
Caleb yowled and hissed. "Leave me alone! I don't wanna go back to the School!" Glad as she was that the Eraser couldn't reach her from the ground, she knew she'd have to come down some time to get food. She hadn't thought that far ahead.

(Dunno 'bout the others, but I'm playing as maybe fifteen or sixteen)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:37 pm
"My answer is simple. I don't want your dirty dog blood all over my shirt. I'm not a blood thirsty idiot who turns his back on the ones he's fighting. You wanna catch that girl? You'll have the clip my wings and beak my arms and legs... She's one of us, so you just keep your dirty hands in your pockets and run along now... Before I gotta drop you over there myself..." Rock muttered, knowing Xavier could hear him and fell back into his stance he was earlier. He was ready to fight that guy until things got a little less heated and everyone could go their own ways... Though that wouldn't happen with the erasers. They ALWAYS knew where we were... always.

((I'll be heading to sleep now, it's 2:30 am here in eastern canada and I'm tired from my day XP Goodnight everyone))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 pm
((No one's really sure of their age. We were never informed of our exact birthday, so we judge along how much our bodies are developed. Rock's about 18-19. He's escaped once before, got caught and waited a bit before breaking free again. Some people never learn rolleyes ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff