Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Legend of a Shark and Spider - 1x1 - Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 am
Maara flinched slightly, a little surprised to hear Rowan's voice. She turned around to look towards him, at this point not even needing to look to get the job done. Although she disliked it, she unfortunately started to become rather talented at cleaning. Her head was still bowed somewhat low, yet not so much that she couldn't see the man from where she was. "I was never of peasant upbringing. Singing and playing the harp were part of my education, and I've become quite talented with both."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am
"Ah... Why didn't your parents ever make you their slave for their amusement then? Instead of sacrificing you to me. I knew already that you were not of the usual kind, just by the way you are dressed." He said watching her clean. She was very talented it seemed. What else was she talented at? other than cooking, cleaning and it seemed musically as well... He was intrigued. He watched her anyway. It was kind of funny to see her flinch visibly as he had spoken.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am
"I couldn't bear them a proper heir. A girl taking over the family duty alone is scandalous and my husbands had a way of meeting unfortunate ends." Maara replied with a soft sigh, soon finishing with the washing. After setting the shirt up to properly dry, she turned around to face the man, her head tilted slightly downward. "My family called me a cursed, wicked creature and sent me off as a sacrifice - thinking that sending one such as myself would be beneficial no matter the outcome." Perhaps he would direct his anger towards her people more, since even she acknowledged that they were simply using him? Perhaps she would be allowed to live, to go free? The latter was reaching, but one couldn't blaim her for the small hope.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:22 am
"Well that's interesting... I wonder, how did these men come to their unfortunate end?" He wondered out loud. It was intriguing, that humans would sacrifice their daughters for not giving them a son.. He rubbed his chin as she finished his shirt. His dirty pants and underwear were in the bathing room. He hadn't thought of grabbing them. He looked at her. He had a feeling that there was a part of her that was evil and conniving... He could feel it. He liked it.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am
"Since I am the only child born of my family, many attempts were made on my life. My husbands often got in the way, leading to their demise." This was a complete and utter lie, but it wasn't exactly like Rowan knew for sure. She would've begun ranting and expressing a clear hatred for the man who sacrificed her, but she wasn't sure if he thought highly of her enough yet to let her speak any more freely than she already had.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:22 pm
"Well that isn't very kind... but what do i know of kind."He shrugged as he left and went to his room. He was tired of feeling chilled to the bone and her story didn't help. He fetched some clothing and put them on. He sat on his bed and thought a moment. What kind of father would do that. His wasn't the greatest either, but he had always been told stories about how humans were kind especially to their offspring... Offspring... That reminded him that it was almost time for his species breeding period. His hormones were going to flare soon before he rapes and pillages another village because he refused to go to the damned ritual for his species. He shook his head. He went back into the entrance room and sat in his chair again. Thinking.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm
"No, it isn't." Maara muttured softly under her breath once Rowan left the room, looking - for a split seccond - utterly bitter. She put on that stoic mask once more, going on to clean the bathroom now that Rowan was apparently finished. She started humming once she began cleaning again, the melody rather cheerful and bright despite the sour predicament she found herself in.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:18 pm
Rowan listened to her hum. It was pretty, melodic, and quite nice. It almost lured him into sleep a couple of times. But it also brought him out of it. his mother would hum him to sleep. Which caused him anger, regret, but happiness for the moment. He sat up and shook his wet head. He loved the water. He decided that soon he would be going out again. very soon, just to clear his head. Maybe for once he would go to the stupid breeding grounds where his father and mother met. but then he'd have a child to teach, and a woman to slaughter. He didn't feel like slaughtering one of his race this year. Not this year. He wondered things he probably shouldn't wonder. Wouldn't want to wonder. but wondered anyway. Even for a brute, he had a head that he used every once in awhile.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm
Carefully, Maara washed these garments as well, soon hanging them up to dry just as she did the shirt. Upon finishing with her chore, until the clothes dried at least, she went on to where she normally stayed - planning on brewing a few poisons to pass the time. She still hummed, though, still filled the air with gentle song. Perhaps it was a form of comfort intended for herself? Or perhaps it was an experiment, to see just how much she could get away with?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm
He had finally gotten tired of her humming, and decided that instead of yelling at her to stop. He would sing himself. He started off humming a little before full out opera singing made it's way past his vocal cords. It was really bad to his ears. He could hear every note that was out of place. He knew that if his ears were hurting, so would hers. But only because hers aren't as sensitive, that they wouldn't start bleeding like his might. It was deep and kind of throaty. Definitely something his kind would sing. He liked his singing, although it sometimes caused his ears to bleed.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 pm
Indeed, Maara was quick to catch on when she had gone too far. Even if it wasn't intentional, she had made the situation worse for herself. Biting her lip, she fell silent, grinding the poisonous plants into power a little more violently now. He wasn't terrible, but he certainly wasn't the best either. How she hated the echoes of this cave-like place! This inward rage was once more directed towards her father. That was how she always coped with this sort of thing these days. He betrayed her, took the side of back-stabbing servants over his own flesh and blood! Given, she would most certainly betray him the moment he displeased her - just as she was planning to now - but at least she had a rhyme and reason for what she did.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 am
He started to laugh. A loud hearty laugh as he listened to the echoes in his home. He continued to laugh till his sides almost burst. The echoes sounded even worse than his actual singing. Which almost killed his highly sensitive ears. Either way it made him laugh. When he finally stopped laughing he had started to cry. He stood up holding his side as he walked around his home. He found her concocting more delicious spices. "Where you planning to cook today?" He asked quietly as he watched. His ears stopped thrumming since the echoes finally faded.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 am
"Only if you wish me to." Maara replied, keeping a calm tone despite her now throbbing headache. "These 'spices' don't lose their touch even years after they are first created. Seeing as how you enjoy them so much, it's best if I make them as often as possible so we don't run out." For what seemed like a split-seccond, as she spoke this second comment, she seemed to hold a joking, playful smile on her lips. Needless to say, she quickly realised her station and let it fall away once more.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 am
"You should hold a smile more... To be more hospitable. In case i decide to bring a female into the home. I'd rather have her see a kinder being than a docile, mean one." He said. It was slightly mean yes, but the smile was better than the usual plainness of her face. She looked better, was basically what he was saying. "No not tonight, i feel like hunting again tonight. This time i'll bring something new for you. Maybe some different rags for you." He said before wandering into the room to look at everything. She wasn't actually wearing rags. They were nice, but to him, clothing was nothing more than rags to him. Even his own where rags.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:15 pm
"Very well. I'll try to smile more." Maara let a smile, although faint, return to her lips. If it wasn't bad for her to be a little more expressive, then things should be much less stressful for her, shouldn't they? Her eyes also couldn't help but light up at the thought of getting new clothes. The word 'rags' didn't sound appealing, but it was about damned time she got something else to wear. Maybe being stuck in this modest piece of garbage of an outfit was what kept her natural beauty from doing its job? (Vain, isn't she?) It wasn't like she was ever naked or poorly dressed in front of the man, perhaps because she didn't want to get any dirtier from the cleaning than she had to.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff