Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Ask me anything? :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
I prefer nerd rap: guys like Jowin, Duane and BrandO, MegaRan/Random. I only care for "stupid rap" if I'm dancing at parties; when I on the dance floor, I'm all about the beats. My music interests are more like rock, j-music, dubstep, trance, metal, screamo, and most everything else aside from country. :3

Ah yes. I love beats and good lyrics. If you can combine the two, you've got me x3

Exactly! Sadly, there aren't that many rappers who do that these days. It's either sleazy lyrics with epic beats or great lyrics with so-so backtracks.Lil Wayne is good club music, but I'd never blare Carter IV out my windows. I'd prefer to blast stuff like Takacha, Gackt, or even My Chemical Romance from my speakers.

Asdfghjkl. BlastingMCRawldatimez.
But I mean I could care less where its from. I just love it. Mom never understood XD "YUNO listen black music D8<"

Lol, moms never understand. And my black "friends" had even less understanding at first. I have one friend who got me into Gackt, and since I grew up going to almost all white Catholic schools, I got a lotta crap for not listening to "my own music." However, I loved the sound of guitars over synthesizers and all digital back tracks (dubstep and trance being the exceptions). If I can't feel the bass, I can't feel the party. But if the lyrics have no meaning, I can't mellow out to the song.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:18 pm
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
I prefer nerd rap: guys like Jowin, Duane and BrandO, MegaRan/Random. I only care for "stupid rap" if I'm dancing at parties; when I on the dance floor, I'm all about the beats. My music interests are more like rock, j-music, dubstep, trance, metal, screamo, and most everything else aside from country. :3

Ah yes. I love beats and good lyrics. If you can combine the two, you've got me x3

Exactly! Sadly, there aren't that many rappers who do that these days. It's either sleazy lyrics with epic beats or great lyrics with so-so backtracks.Lil Wayne is good club music, but I'd never blare Carter IV out my windows. I'd prefer to blast stuff like Takacha, Gackt, or even My Chemical Romance from my speakers.

But I mean I could care less where its from. I just love it. Mom never understood XD "YUNO listen black music D8<"

Lol, moms never understand. And my black "friends" had even less understanding at first. I have one friend who got me into Gackt, and since I grew up going to almost all white Catholic schools, I got a lotta crap for not listening to "my own music." However, I loved the sound of guitars over synthesizers and all digital back tracks (dubstep and trance being the exceptions). If I can't feel the bass, I can't feel the party. But if the lyrics have no meaning, I can't mellow out to the song.

I feel your pain and agree completely bro. My dad was always saying that thing about "your own people" and s**t. What about just I like the good music idgaf who sings it. :T  

HekkuWrekku

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:39 pm
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

I feel your pain and agree completely bro. My dad was always saying that thing about "your own people" and s**t. What about just I like the good music idgaf who sings it. :T

Oh my goodness, it is SO hard to find girls who think that way. Most I know just hang on every lyric am artist spits like it's freaking nectar of the gods. I find I have more favorite songs than favorite artists. I'd rather be classified by the songs I like than the artist who makes it. But moreover, I'd rather just do me and not worry about labels. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm
MajalElric

Besides, seeing asian girls more would just make more horny more often emo

Lmao nice  

HekkuWrekku

MajalElric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:45 pm
Razloki
MajalElric

Besides, seeing asian girls more would just make more horny more often emo

Lmao nice
Its true D:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 pm
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

Oh my goodness, it is SO hard to find girls who think that way. Most I know just hang on every lyric am artist spits like it's freaking nectar of the gods. I find I have more favorite songs than favorite artists. I'd rather be classified by the songs I like than the artist who makes it. But moreover, I'd rather just do me and not worry about labels. smile

Right? It's annoying. I have many songs I like and really I'm just now starting to get into tracking down the artist for more good songs. I used to simply listen to songs, you know? Now I can like name artists. And fudge labels. >n>  

HekkuWrekku

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:25 pm
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

Right? It's annoying. I have many songs I like and really I'm just now starting to get into tracking down the artist for more good songs. I used to simply listen to songs, you know? Now I can like name artists. And fudge labels. >n>

I miss the old days when it was all about the quality of the music and less about the quantity in the bank... But I support those who put out good stuff for the fans to enjoy instead of pushing garbage to enjoy the fanbase. Ya know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 pm
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

I miss the old days when it was all about the quality of the music and less about the quantity in the bank... But I support those who put out good stuff for the fans to enjoy instead of pushing garbage to enjoy the fanbase. Ya know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean! I don't think I've seen it so much...probably because I avoid it....mainly I see that with bands. They come back having completely changed styles with the times. A lot of people complain about mcr going the whole killjoy way. In my opinion, I don't think it was so much fans as it was that s**t changed in their lives.  

HekkuWrekku

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

I know exactly what you mean! I don't think I've seen it so much...probably because I avoid it....mainly I see that with bands. They come back having completely changed styles with the times. A lot of people complain about mcr going the whole killjoy way. In my opinion, I don't think it was so much fans as it was that s**t changed in their lives.

I will admit the Killjoy phase did kinda turn me off to them at first because when i got into them, it was because their dark music matched the angst I had bottled inside. I felt this album was a bit of a radical change in how they presented their vies. Instead of the eerie bones and death, it seemed more like an anime gone live. Their vibrant color style and happier tones took me as a major shock, but after I realized they go through phases like the rest of us, I came to accept it. Sure, I don't love every (most even) song on the album, but those I like I like a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:57 am
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

I will admit the Killjoy phase did kinda turn me off to them at first because when i got into them, it was because their dark music matched the angst I had bottled inside. I felt this album was a bit of a radical change in how they presented their vies. Instead of the eerie bones and death, it seemed more like an anime gone live. Their vibrant color style and happier tones took me as a major shock, but after I realized they go through phases like the rest of us, I came to accept it. Sure, I don't love every (most even) song on the album, but those I like I like a lot.

Mmmhm. That's basically what I went through. On the other hand, Linkin Park....not so much liking the new change.  

HekkuWrekku

Reikon Soushike

6,875 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 am
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

Mmmhm. That's basically what I went through. On the other hand, Linkin Park....not so much liking the new change.

I'm gonna admit; haven't followed Linkin Park that much though I do like their stuff. How much have they changed?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike
Razloki
Reikon Soushike

I'm gonna admit; haven't followed Linkin Park that much though I do like their stuff. How much have they changed?

Hmmm....look up the album A Thousand Suns. I mean the songs are cool, but its an odd change...to me.  

HekkuWrekku

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces