Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
E.P.Flannery's Plot Thread (added Kynreeve & Amariel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
heart heart heart Made this the other day, Fergus and Lemon, Best Friends Forever!!!
heart heart heart
User Image
Lemon your such a jerk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
Faithofthefallen
Hmmm

Well Vesper's wings and body sparkle, she has shiny silver bells and beads
User Image

It might be fun to throw her and Luthias together. maybe she shrinks down and he tries to capture her? Just throwing ideas out, on my way out the door wink

Oh! perfect, I should have thought of her. should you start or should I?

Either way works but I won't be able to start it until tomorrow night most likely 0-0; I'm out and about for second thanksgiving today and I work 10am-6pm tomorrow  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 am
8D Hey bby, we should rp.

User Image

He's got bling...<3

elf princess flannery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 pm
-[The Spoof]-
8D Hey bby, we should rp.

User Image

He's got bling...<3

elf princess flannery

*squeeeee!!* 8D yes! so much fancy! Luthias will love  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

I don't have a whole lot of solid plots for Baba, anyone with ideas for her please post!!

Baba is a crazy lil lady (actually she is rather large), she lives alone with her waxy "pets". She likes to make mischief, and usually starts with a big plan, but distractions cause her to loose focus. Baba has a temper and the wax birds quiver in her wrath. (mostly she just shouts) She likes visitors and often jokes about eating them, or cutting them up to roast. Hidden behind all that craziness is a great well of wisdom and on occasion she will grace us with good advice, then slip back into her madness. She is an amusing character to encounter.

Any ideas are welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm
note: Luthias is confronted with his past and is forced to remember and discover why he is so obsessed with shiny objects. (perhaps was given responsibility of watching over a treasure but it is lost or stolen?)
need someone who would have know him in the past to confront him about what he did (unsure what that is)
open to ideas

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 pm
I'd like to offer Lissa for RP with Luthias.

I have an upcoming plot in which a soquili is trying to get into Vasilissa's lands to get a treasure that's located in the caves. Lissa could offer Luthias some treasure in return for him helping to defend the lands - that's if it'd be the kind of thing he'd do.
You should be warned that there will be fighting involved, that will use dice rolling to determine winners - though stats will also most likely play a part. :3

You can read more about Lissa's plots Here to see if there's any others you'd be interested in. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:48 pm
I have a mare that I think would pretty much do well with any plot idea you have for Fergus. xD

User Image

She would more then likely break him out of his shell and get him to travel around with her if he so wishes. She isn't shy, so she will let him know the truth about anything, but I'm not sure that is a good or a bad thing. xD

But they do share the same fear. She is very self-conscious about her looks so she doesn't really talk about them very much.

We can talk about it more since the plot could go a variety of ways. xD Just let me know if your interested <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:25 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX
I have a mare that I think would pretty much do well with any plot idea you have for Fergus. xD

User Image

She would more then likely break him out of his shell and get him to travel around with her if he so wishes. She isn't shy, so she will let him know the truth about anything, but I'm not sure that is a good or a bad thing. xD

But they do share the same fear. She is very self-conscious about her looks so she doesn't really talk about them very much.

We can talk about it more since the plot could go a variety of ways. xD Just let me know if your interested <3

yes im interested, did you forget we started rp a while back? Fergus makes traps to catch wild pigs and the plot was that Vesper might trip into his trap and make for an interesting way to meet xD incase you lost the link her it is again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:43 pm
oh dear e___e;;;
I think I lost the link to that. D=
Sorry about that and I will get right on tagging that RP <3
In that case we don't have to start another RP then. xD *FAIL*

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:42 pm
I'd like to RP with Baba. Kai's mine. I'm not sure how'd they meet. You said Baba likes visitors. Is she the sort to invite folks over or not mind random guests? Kai is big on practical things and turns her nose up to things that aren't, so I imagine she'd be "WTF this stuff is useless." when she saw the wax pets. She'd be puzzled by Baba, because I'm thinking Baba'd be mad after what she said, but if her wise side ever came out, then she'd be fascinated and would visit again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Tenko72
I'd like to RP with Baba. Kai's mine. I'm not sure how'd they meet. You said Baba likes visitors. Is she the sort to invite folks over or not mind random guests? Kai is big on practical things and turns her nose up to things that aren't, so I imagine she'd be "WTF this stuff is useless." when she saw the wax pets. She'd be puzzled by Baba, because I'm thinking Baba'd be mad after what she said, but if her wise side ever came out, then she'd be fascinated and would visit again.

sure! Baba is always open to visitors :] she usually lures ppl in with her birds, they are so bizarre its difficult to not follow them. or she could happen upon her "hut" (which Baba moves periodically and wont be found in the same place twice.) her hut is actually an ugly old shack that she wears over her (it appears to "walk")  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:41 pm
biggrin Thanks for answering! I can start RPing tomorrow.
EDIT: I made it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22568967  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas