User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Alexandra turned around and saw Max. She smiled to him and spoke warmly, "Yes, It Is." Alexandra never had a problem with Max, just his family. She knew he wanted to get out just as bad as she did. She folded her legs, dropping under water, and swam to shore. She didn't mind being so free around Max, he made her feel comfortable.

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 am
yum_puddi Bump yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm
heart Bumpy heart  

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Gabby carefully dusted the delicate figureines that resided on the shelves in the queen's summer palace rooms. She admired the pale beauty of a particular shepherdess before placing her back into place. The bedroom of the Queen was very rich in delicate and exotic items, and when Gabby was smaller she would pretend to be a princess from far, far away, come to visit the queen and her family. Of course, she knew better now. Now she only allowed herself a moment to admire, and then it was back to work. An entire palace didn't clean itself, and if she wanted to finish the washing tonight so that she wouldn't have to in the morning, she would have to get to work. To help pass the time, she sang an old folk song under her breath. "If only, if only, the woodpecker sighed, the bark of this tree were as soft the skies. And if that were so, then never again, would I leave this dear nest of mine." It was an old song from the people of her father, sung to children to help them go to sleep. A lullaby. "For I could sleep, sleep ever so sweetly, snuggled up in my sky bark. But, the woodpecker sighed, the bark of this tree is not as soft as the sky, and so I will again leave this dear nest of mine in the morning." As Gabby finished dusting the little ornaments, she stepped back away from the shelf and twirled a couple times to signal a job well done. Now it was time to go do the washing. Just like the woodpecker in the song, she sighed. "If only, if only, the cleaning maid sighed, the soap for the wash were as sweet as the blossoms. And if that were so, then never again would I cease washing the underthings of the Queen." she sang, playing with the words and giggling as she sang of the Queen's underthings. If her mother heard her, she'd be in for a strict reprimand from a willow switch! Gabby bent down to lift up the basket of things to be washed, and headed down the servant's stairs to the terrace garden that had a short path that led to the forest. There was a large tub of washing water and lines were hung up in the moonlight, ready to hold things up to dry. Setting down the large basket next to several others, she surveyed the scene and sighed again. So much for finishing before morning. It would be noon before all this was ready to be folded and put away. "If only, if only, the cleaning maid sighed, the washing were not so large. And if that were so, then never again would I spend my entire night washing the underthings of the Queen!" This time, Gabby sang loudly and freely, sure that the rest of the palace household, including the Raoyal Family, was deep asleep and would not notice one singing maid.

ι've ѕeeɴ тнe royαl ғαмιly, αɴd тнey're jυѕт lιĸe yoυ αɴd ι. ѕo wнy do тнey мαĸe oυr cнoιceѕ? wнy do тнey тell мe тнe ѕтory oғ мy lιғe?
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

Alex woke up, looking around briefly before sighing in relief. Empty, spacious and clean. Just how she liked it. She'd had yet another nightmare about the people revolted again, overtaking the manor, and slaughtering the family, reaching her last. Hopping out of bed, she then decided to wake up her brother, knocking on his door. Not hearing a response, she knocked again. Worried about his safety, she opened the door, and gasped in shock at what she saw: her brother Max had escaped, AGAIN! Deciding to take her usual action, she dashed back to her room and changed out of her nightgown, putting on her armor, before finally leaving a note under her sheets. After all this was done, she climbed down the vines growing outside his window, and began to follow the prints left by his horse.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Max smiled. Relief washed over him as Alexandra recognized him. "It's so good to see you. I feel likes it's been ages." He walked forward to stand along the shore of the pond, smiling down at her. They has been close when she worked for his family and it saddened him the day she left. He, of course knew all about it. Max didn't have many friends, or people that attempted socialization. With his last name it made it hard to try and talk to people, to try and make clear that he was not like them at all. But he shrugged his shoulders; at least one person understood.

Max heard singing coming from afar and wondered if there was a small town that held people against his family. Oh god, if his family ever found out...he shredded to think such a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain

Alexandra smiled as she stepped ashore. The feeling of the sand in her toes made her cherish those little things she has now that she's free. She walked over to Max and hugged him, not caring if she got him wet.
"I'me very surprised to see you out of your home. Finally come to join me on an adventure? Or just came to spy on me?" She said nudging him and winking, jokingly. She sighed a little as she looked up at the night sky. The moon was beautiful and it was so warm out. "Come swim with me." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the water.

She won't make a sound
Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down
She wants to be found
The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Gabby had nearly finished the large load of laundry when she heard a slight commotion down in the direction of the path to the forest. Curious, she finished hanging up the shirt she was washing and went to investigate, only to find the Princess Alexia, dressed and wide awake. "Princess?"Gabby asked in a surprised tone."What are you doing out here at this time of the night, your highness?"

ι've ѕeeɴ тнe royαl ғαмιly, αɴd тнey're jυѕт lιĸe yoυ αɴd ι. ѕo wнy do тнey мαĸe oυr cнoιceѕ? wнy do тнey тell мe тнe ѕтory oғ мy lιғe?
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 am
User Image

Alex jumped in surprise at the question, and turned around, fearing the worst, only to see Gabriella. She sighed in relief. "Oh, it's only you Gabby. I thought you might've been mother..." She giggled a bit, then pounded her open palm with a fist. "I was going after big brother again... He KNOWS it's not safe to leave alone!" She said, stating the obvious.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm
Miss Emni Rose
User Image

[{I'm on my iPod, so I'll have to add the pretty colors the next time I am on a computer. Sorry.}]

"Not to speak out of turn, miss, but aren't you walking alone? Also, I couldn't be the Queen, she left to go visit the Duke and Duchess of Wildmere yesterday. She won't be back until tomorrow." Gabby said respectfully. The Princess was very kind, but there was protocol she had to follow. "You always could have woken one of the household."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Quiet. That is what Odestae wanted. Peace and quiet. She allowed the noise to go for a moment, listening closely to the sounds of the house. It was time to be in bed, but she knew people were awake. And so she peaked out of her room, and then locked her door quickly. The girl crawled out of her window, sliding down. She could hunt with only sound, she didn't really need to see. She stuck close to the wall, scarcely covered in her hunting gear. The princess wasn't really afraid of being caught or being seen, nor was she particularly perturbed by the sounds of voices further ahead and then farther off. She took these things in stride, and simply continued on to her hunting spot, bow and arrows kept tight to her body; bow in hand, arrows in the thin quiver on her back.

( If you'd like, I could pretty up my post. Otherwise, I think I'll stick to this :3 )

pramheda

Fox

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 am
yum_puddi Bump yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:12 pm
BUMP! ^^ Nope, it's fine the way it is. Post whatever way feels comfy.  

Moonlilly Music Lover

Romantic Lover

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Max smiled, "Not to adventure..maybe a little spying. I really just wanted out of the castle and happened to come upon you." he replied. When she asked him to join her how could he say no? Max stripped down and joined her in the water, sighing as the cold water hit his body and pushed him more awake. Max went under then came up quickly to get the hair out of his face, water falling into his eyes as he shook it off.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff