Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Equal Powers Clash [spartanxaya] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:33 pm
"Your welcome." Nicholas snickered. That broom was annoying him greatly. He knew he had to find a way to break it, but he didn't know if he could. He knew lightning didn't work, and it seemed ice was useless. So how about fire? Nicholas took back his eel and summoned two of his more powerful creatures, fire golems. The golems made their way to Win, sending a fist of flames right at her. As they did that, Nicholas started to look over his arsenal. He was running out of cards, not bringing many with him today besides his hoards of wolves, and he was still a novice with his book. He was also running out of energy to fight, needed to go home and just relax for a while. A yawn escaped as he paged though the book, finding some new spells he would try to learn when he had time, like he was ignoring the battle altogether.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am
When the golems appeared, Win held her hands outstretched as a wind barrier formed all around them as Win vacuumed the air from the inside until they were put out like candles being covered with glass. She gestured with her hand to mean 'goodbye' before she turned back to the wizard. "Boring. My turn!" She said, throwing a bottle that exploded poison gas straight at him. While doing so, she side-straddled her broom and levitated, reciting a rather long incantation quickly. She kept her eyes closed as she tried to focus energy into her hand.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm
Nicholas didn't even take notice of the poison, just reading through his pages carefully. He put a hand casually out, and out a nowhere, a powerful gale shot our of his hand, blowing the air up into the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm
Win finished her incantation and pointed her palm to the sky, a yellow light shooting from her hand. Suddenly, the atmosphere changed into something darker as the clouds formed above them and a lightning storm became apparent. "He he he he.." Win narrowed her eyes, calling down the lightning to attack Nicholas.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:30 pm
Nicholas saw the sky turn dark and smiled. "Calling in Mother Nature to help you out?" He said and threw a card up, his ell creature returning. "I have an eel remember?" He said with a laugh as the eel absorbed the lightning strikes. However, his eel really took a beating before and needed to retreat back to its card after taking all the lightning strikes. Nicholas needed to conserve some energy, all the attacks really making him tired. He flipped to one of his mastered spells, a pule attack which didn't take much energy but can pack a punch. He aimed his hand at Win and starting shooting her with a barrage of pulse beams.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am
"Mother Nature loves me~ Nyeeeh!!" Win stuck her tongue out at Nicholas. For a preeetty old witch, she was very immature. Then, when the pulse beams started shooting at her, she cast a spell which triggered a magic reflecting mirror to come up in front of her, shielding her and reflecting the energy back at Nicholas. This didn't last long though as the mirror vanished again after reflecting the energy. "Why don't you just quit?! Let me take control of the land! Clearly, you have no use for it." She said, trying to make him discontinue stopping her in her quest to take over the land.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm
Nicholas continued to throw punches at her, many colliding with the reflected shots, not stopping for anything. "Of course I need the land! My summons can't roam around to get fresh air without this land!" He said at her, his needs for land not for power, but for the love of his summons. "I will never quit and you will never have this land!" He yelled at started to shoot even faster at the risk of overdoing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 pm
"How about I give your summons space to move and you hand over the rest, as well as the people, over to me?" Win said, trying to compromise, at the same time, shooting a ray of pure energy straight at Nicholas, devouring his shots and continuing onward to the summoner.

((OOC: Bored. Thou hast permission to beat Win with some uber awesome move and do whatever... Romance tiemzzzz! Jk jk! XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 pm
Nicholas saw the ray but didn't move. He took it straight on, holding his hands out to deflect it. It knocked him back pretty far and dug his feet into the ground, but he stayed standing. "No deal..." Nicholas uttered, pulling out a final summon. It was pure black, unlike his other ones which actually showed the creature. He never had to use it before, but it was time to end this banter. Swirling black energy burst out from the card, engulfing Nicholas in it. He couldn't been seen anymore, just a black tattered cloak, the inside just looking like a black hold to nothing. Two crimson eyes that opened up inside, it's gaze piercing and strong. The figure looked as if it was about to attack, but then vanished instantly. It then reappeared right behind Win, a hand right to aimed at back, dark energy charging from behind her. She turns and it fires the the beam of energy at her chest, the beam earth shattering. After the attack, the being disappears, Nicholas now back where he started.

Nick was exhausted of all of his energy, but slowly started to make his way home, tripping over his feet a few times.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 am
"What?!" Win said in protest. "That's a good deal!" Then, when the being appeared before her and shot the beam of energy, the witch fell onto the ground along with her broom. After the crash, she lay there unconscious, not having had the time to defend herself against that attack. The nights in that land were cold and the wild, harsh. How would an unconscious witch defend herself from the dangers in the wild? Surely, it wasn't a genteel thing to do to simply leave her there.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:00 pm
Nicholas looked back to see he did much more damage to Win and left her down for the count. He knew how dangerous the night was and how cold it was too. He sighed, cursing to himself as he slowly made his way over to her and picked her up, carrying her back to his home.

She would awaken in a bedroom, candles lit on all sides and a plate with some fruit and water left on the side.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:04 am
Win gasped, having awakened in an unfamiliar place and looked around the bedroom, having felt warm by the candles. She reached for the top of her head, having felt a little cold up there, noticing her hat was nowhere to be found and also her broom - the things that identified her as a witch. 'Gawd. I feel like a frikkin' human!' she thought to herself, reaching for her necklace and holding it tight. Its magic wasn't as powerful as the broom's but it would certainly do for now in case anything bad would happen. Still, she couldn't felt but pity herself, having been taken by surprise. What's left now was to find her broom and hat as well as figure out who it was that saved her. Had it been a human, a witch's deal for lifelong assistance would be necessary... Unless interpreted wrong as slavery. That was the last thing the proud witch could bare.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Fazing through the bedroom door was a shadow pup, a cute little puppy version of the bigger forms. It jumped up onto the bed, looked at Win, barked happily, and then jumped off the bed, fazing through the door again. After a few minutes, the door opened, Nicholas walking in. "I see that your awake now. Good. That must mean your energy is slowly coming back again." He said, taking out this book. "I did some more research on my display of magic with that final attack and learned how gruesome it actually is." He said and closed his book. "It drains your magical abilities. You cannot use your broom or any major spells you know for approximately five days. That said, you still do have weak magic at your hands, that necklace for example." Pointing at the necklace as he spoke. "It may shoot down your pride, and believe me, I'm not one to want to do this either, but your gonna have to stay here for the next five days until your magic comes back to full strength. I don't care how much you hate it, but you'll die out there in your current condition. So just relax for a while. Breakfast is gonna be out soon." He said and then opened the door again. "Oh and I'm not telling you where your broom is. You'll get it once your healed. Oh and I hot some medic summons to treat you so your physical being is healthy and undamaged. As for your hat, I thought it would be a rather nice gesture to wash and restore it since it was pretty tattered after the attack." He turned to one of his wolves, who had the hat on their head. "Here. It's good as new again." He handed her the hat and then left to go finish breakfast.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:48 am
"Oh hey.." Win said as the cute puppy jumped onto the bed and back down. She looked to the door with much curiosity as it opened. However, when she realized it was Nicholas, she narrowed her eyes and hissed, "You...!" Although she didn't want to listen to his senseless blabber most of the time, she was interested in the information he had and kept quiet for the most part before shaking her head and getting out of bed. "What?! No way!" She was embittered by the fact that she couldn't use high levels of magic and said, "Leave me alone! I can take care of myself. This necklace may be less potent than my broom but it can form barriers. That is all the protection I need" She then looked down, bothered by a question in her head as she got the hat though she didn't place it on her head. With a little hesitation, she turned back to Nicholas and said, "Why did you save me? You could have just let me be, you know? I'm finally out of the game! Isn't that what you wanted all along? Now why did you go around doing something stupid...." She paused, a realization striking her that it was a charming thing for him to have done. "...Saving me" The proud witch turned around,trying to hide a blush though trying to act brave and continuing, "Besides! Don't you know the predicament you've put us in now?! You still technically count as human even if you're stronger than the normal ones. A witch's deal is in order" She shook her head, thinking about it.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm
"Your barriers can only last so long my dear witch." He said, her question then popping up on why he saved her. "Why did I save you... You know, that is a good question. My best answer can be said with another question. Have you ever thought what it would be like without a rival? It would be boring and I have to swallow my ego when saying this, but you are a terrific witch and powerful as well." He said, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room. "Besides, your a human as well and I don't want to kill a human. I don't kill humans." He told her, one of his wolves walking up to his side as he gently petted their head. "A witch's deal you say? That is interesting. I forgot about the deal. May you explain it to me? I haven't researched that in years." He asked, now interested in what the deal is.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff