Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm
Selicia shook her head with furrowed brows and replied to the hunter, "I won't believe that you are any different from us unless you stop eating cattle and other animals to gain sustenance the same way we vampires drink from humans... also to gain sustenance" She then continued, "Feeding from humans is the only way to survive. And if you insist that we stop doing so, then you are only starving us. Besides, not all of us do what you say we do the same way not all of you do what I perceive you to do" She tried shaking off his accusations since fighting was not exactly in her best interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:03 pm
"So you don't hunt humans? Listen, you aren't meant to exist. You are a freak switch in genes that should have been destroyed at birth. Put simply you're a defective product that should be removed from life's shelf immediately." he said to her, irritated that they hadn't fought.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 am
Selicia smirked and shook her head, "I don't hunt. I let them come to me" She revealed the nature of her feeding yet it didn't exactly matter. The hunter's new accusation was still as weak as the first so the vampiress closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling it just as quickly. She looked straight at him with those same engaging eyes and said, "What are you talking about? You humans are old stock on life's shelf. We are the next step. The upgrade. We're faster, stronger... Immortal. What about you? ...Besides, it's simply evolution. Ever heard of it? Charles Darwin? As well as 'Survival of the Fittest'?" She said, the sarcastic side of her kind of leaking out from taking offense.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:48 pm
"So what if you're better? You'll never age, you may be sronger and faster. But the life you lead is depressing. People will continue to die around you, soon there will be no humans left to feed on. Your massacring thousands of innocent lives to feed your kind. You aren't evolution, what you are is wrong. You will never be able to appreciate anything in life. You can never walk in the sunlight, enjoy regular food and drink, a nice soft bed to lay on. What you are is a deprivation of life. And I pray to god everyday that your kind dies out." Vardo did not want to keep talking, at this point he just wanted to kill the b***h and be done with it.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:56 am
At this, Selicia gasped. She then assumed an innocent and frightened expression as she replied, "Mr. Hunter, why do you say such things? All you are is unkind. Your senseless murder of our kind is indefensible" She continued with furrowed eyebrows, "Something tells me you've only been able to kill the lesser kinds until now. Well, let me tell you this. I am not like them. We are not all alike and as I said before, I don't kill humans. I only feed off them and preferably, in a way they don't notice. You humans, however, kill whatever you desire for your own nutrition. Even mother nature, you kill. The one that needs to be eradicated is you! At this point, even us vampires will lose our habitat if you continue to destroy the planet as you do!" She stopped, closing her eyes before reopening them with a determination that was strange for a face so capable of innocent expression. "Besides, living as a vampire is different from living as a human. It is not depressing in the least bit like another of your false assumptions. And we were all human like you to begin with. We had our fair share of 'food and drinks' in our lifetimes though I agree that I've been turned too early... And against my will. But your wanting to take my life for no legitimate reason is what I don't understand." She then stopped her little rant and threw her hands up. "But what is it to you, stupid one-sided hunter?" Her fangs showed but she tried to restrain her anger. "You know what? Humans killing humans has more cases than vampires killing humans. Why don't you go fix that first before you go around trying to wipe us out?" She shook her head in disgust.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:51 pm
Vardo was done talking. He was done playing the level headed hunter while she rambled on and on, trying to defend a losing side. His eyes quickly flashed from calm to dangerous, his weapons gripped tighter in his hands as he lashed out quickly. It was no loner guns he played with but instead a sword bestowed upon by his master. He had killed tons of vampires with this one sword, watching as their life slowly vanished away. Vardo was not a regular hunter. His killings were fueled by anger, rage and revenge. Not a kill went by that he didn't say something about his life before completely killing his victim. Every vampire took on the face of his parents. Whether it was male or female, all he saw was the drained faces of once two energetic people. Vardo was tired of facing the truth..but he had too. For himself and the rest of his people that died to the fangs of these killers.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 am
Selicia stood back and gasped, thinking, 'This isn't good' as she watched his eyes change. Playing innocent wasn't going to work, was it? So she let her eyes revert back to their normal crimson color as she started checking if her daggers were placed well in her sleeves. She was weak even among her supernatural kind though, so fighting a trained hunter really wasn't ideal at all. Besides, it wasn't fun to hunt something that could hunt you back, now was it? She closed her eyes as though she had no options and shed a bloody tear. "It wasn't my choice" She repeated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:28 pm
Valdo grabbed her by the neck and slammer her against the adjacent wall, deep anger peering into her crimson eyes. "Why do you not fight me? Why do you stand there and continue to act submissive. How are you taunt me like this!" he yelled, throwing her to the ground as hard as he could.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:16 am
Selicia held onto the hand that was constricting her neck, the cold emanating from them. She widened her eyes, staring at him before she let her eyelids fall, as she continued staring at him with eyes that begged for mercy. When he threw her to the ground, she blocked her fall with her hands as she turned her eyes up to him, still not intent to fight. She spoke as sweetly as she could, "And what do I get by fighting you? Death, still?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm
Valdo was torn at this point. Never had the hunter experienced an enemy that did not fight him, in most cases the vampire was the first to make a move. In this situation, however, she was more inclined to take a beating. The hunter held his sword at his side, staring at the female vampire while contemplating what to do. "You confuse me." he gave off a chuckle and ran his fingers through his hair.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 am
When the hunter stopped, Selicia began to sit up daintily, raising the strap of her crimson dress which had fallen when she hit the ground. She slowly reopened her eyes and stared at Valdo with a look demanding mercy. Who would have guessed this same vampiress was one that favored subtle sadism towards her victims - that which hurt more than the actual piercing of skin although the sensation of having a vampire drink was quite ecstatic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Valdo looked at the vampiress on the ground, noticing the look in her eyes which begged mercy; he was not one to dish it out. He bent down and looked at her, running the blade of his sword on her neck. "I could kill you. Right now, Right here...and no one would care. No one would come to help. You are all alone, and at my mercy." The thought turned him on in a way, knowing that this vampire's life was on his hands. How intriguing. The new rush that went through him.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm
Selicia gently held the hand that had a blade held to her neck. She was bleeding a bit now but it didn't matter now. She had to sell her innocence or die. She said very softly, "Then I place my life in your hands... Mr. Hunter"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 am
((Vump))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200