Soldiers of Life Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yeah (Join?)
  Eh (Needs Work? Pm with Suggestions?)
  Not really (Pm With Suggestions please?)
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am
User Image
"The plants are her power,"

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? My backyard
What am I doing? Helping my mother plant more flowers.
Who is with me? My hippy of a mother
Who am i interacting with? Mother

Rosa smiled as the beings in her front yard collapsed into writhing corpses. She would get rid of the later and use them as fertilizer. She grabbed a knife that she had from the dirt, as she mostly used to cut flowers easily or to dig some. It was just her thing to do. She embedded her flowers essence into the blade making an identical one out of a flower in her other hand. By 'embedding' she actually copied the knife's sharpness and shape and size with a plant. Making tow. One that she could turn into a sword and one that she had if she didn't have anything else."A new record beating. Time for the town."Rosa said to herself before heading off towards the village. She and some other teenagers would be fighting to save the village again. Since they had for her entire life. Or so she supposed. She had to think about what some of the elders said about prophecies and the like. She shook her head as she came up stealthily on a hunting party of ogres that had surrounded a boy. Maybe seven or eight who happened to be trying to protect an older woman and a baby girl. She stabbed one in the throat and slung the other dagger into another one's head before sending her sharpened petals at the last one. She noticed that one had pierced through the throat. She sighed. She was tired of this.

"You will figure that out soon enough."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:59 am
User Image◬ℜ◭ℬℇℒℒ◮ ℳƔȶℎ⊛ȿ
I heard the Wind Speak, So I shall not Fear the Earth.

Harpies give the air a horrible taste... Arabella let her thoughts have her as she shot down the last Harpy above her to the ground. She let her bow hand rest for a moment, and gave herself a once over. Still in her sleepwear, and wielding a longbow and quiver. She'd more than likely have to find something else along the way because she didn't have her long range of chain anywhere nearby. She'd left in a hurry. She'd been in bed and then her mother had woken her and it had all been this. Before she'd even eaten.

"Still, I hope there are Orcs..." Arabella spoke to the empty air around her, kicking a harpy wing off of the roof. "I do love fighting Orcs..."

__--~*~--__

Arabella leapt off of another roof and onto an Orc from above, giving it a nasty wound to the back of it's thick skull with a rock she'd found somewhere or another. It's friends, slow to think but quick to anger, turned on her at once. Five of them together, each with a short stubby blade meant for hacking, against one very fright-less girl with a bow. The odds seemed rather good for once. She jumped into the air, flying higher than most people would, and landed on the lip of the building again. There she set her aim and let fire. Iron-tipped arrows were able to penetrate the Orc's thick hides, and she knew they were double strength because of the force behind them. She'd been young when her mother had found her floating a few inches in the air as she slept, and since then she'd been working with the wind on her side. As every arrow slid from her weapon, she felt the wind push it twice as fast as any other.

(I apologize for taking so long to post, the holidays with my family took up all my free time.)  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:47 pm
"Mother Gaia hates it when creatures such as yourselves attack her childer." the boys voice came out as a few Ogres surrounded him. Sighing slightly Stephen rubbed the back of his head as he looked at each of them. Large brutish creatures that were just as mindless as they were violent. "Why is it that Odin thinks to continually attack or home" he asked adjusting his glasses a bit. As he did the earth under there feet opened up dropping each of them in a hole up to there shoulders before closing again. "Sooner or later he will understand it." Walking behind each of the Stephen finished each off in a similar fashion with a skull shattering blow with a mace he carried around.

Turning and walking away he looked towards the rest of the village. The others that had been gifted it seemed had started to work as he had. "Would a nicer afternoon have been asking to much?" Rubbing the side of his head he walked towards the center of the village. A large force would like be sent there as it always seemed to be. Odins monsters always seemed to attack the same way. A false attack from one side simply to try and flank from another.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 am
User Image

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? Town
What am I doing? Taking things down
Who is with me? the plants
Who am i interacting with? No one

Rosa laughed as she was thanked by the small family. They ran to their home, which she was glad for. She started again into the town, when she was snatched from behind by a harpy and an orc got a hit into her stomach. She was almost to the town square. Her stomach roiled as she threw up and was picked up by her hair. She cried out in pain and grabbed her hair with one hand and the other held her stomach. She was soon surrounded by orcs and ogres. From what she could tell dizzily they were arguing. She finally took her knife and cut her hair short (Like it is in the picture) and fell to her knees. She looked up as they started one by one trying to hit her. She didn't really want to do this as she rolled under one of the orcs and his own weapon hit him in the crotch. She had become very versatile and very agile. She climbed onto the orcs back and jumped to a new host as someone hit the first in the head and tried that method until one ogre became smart enough to attack where she would jump and hit her in the back. She blacked out a second and cae back noticing that her tactic had worked mostly as half of them ha dbeen killed by their friend. The one who was searching her for her weapons ended up stabbed in the stomach before she was pinned and forced to release her weapons. She hoped whoever had given her her gift would help her out as she tried to find any plant life near her/"Come on, where is anything?"

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 am

"OY! Ogre!" There was a sudden breeze and then a very loud 'crack' as Arabella's right shoe connected with an Ogre's head. She laughed as he fell, and looked around to see what sort of trouble she'd gotten into this time. A circle of half-dead Orcs and Ogres, surrounding one familiar (Sort of) face. "Didn't you have longer hair earlier?"

Rosalina looked beat, really. Maybe if she wasn't laying on the ground it wouldn't be so bad. Arabella gladly held out a hand, brandishing a small blade at the circle around her, who still looked dumbly at their fallen Ogre friend. She was covered in scratches, and looked like she'd taken a tumble through some thorn bushes. She'd actually been hoisted into the air by Harpies and then thrown into said bushes, but it had been rather exhilarating. She still had the thorns in her short white hair to prove it. "Let's finish them off and head toward the center of town."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 am
User Image

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? Town
What am I doing? Taking things down
Who is with me? the plants
Who am i interacting with? No one

Rosa nodded as she took the other girls hand. She noticed the thorns in her hair and smiled as she stood before taking one gently and throwing it at the ogres and orcs. It split and grew quickly and shot like bullets at them. She smiled as she only missed two or three of them. That's all she had needed, was something plantlike, as she could then take it on her own. She was definitely beat. She knew it. If it hadn't been for Arabella, she'd have gone to be lunch."Thank you Arabella."

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 am

"Glad to be of help." Arabella smiled, pulling back her arm, and let her small blade fly. It sped up and sliced into an Ogre's chest, leaving just the two Orcs, who were lumbering slowly toward the girls. The girl who was still in her night things, though now covered by a jacket thrown at her by some passing boy she'd saved from a harpy, seemed thrilled. Orcs~ She paused for only a moment and then pulled another small throwing blade from her jacket pocket, then let it fly. The first Orc went down with a blade to the eye socket. The last looked angry.

Out of knives, Arabella pulled an arrow from her quiver and held it aloft, brandishing it at the last Orc. There was a silent standoffish second between them, and then the arrow flew fast without a bow. It embedded itself in the Orc's chest, but the Orc didn't stop. The Nymph let out a laugh, jumped, and flew into the air a bit above it. It looked up, just as she kicked her foot out and landed on the arrow. The Orc fell, and Ara let out a breath of more laughter before she started pulling the arrows and knives back. She could definitely reuse them.

"Shall we head to the center then? The rest will meet there, as usual." Whether she was talking about the monsters or the gifted teenagers, it couldn't be certain. Both made ample sense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? Town
What am I doing? Smiling at a Nymph
Who is with me? Arabella
Who am i interacting with? Arabella

Rosa smiled at the nymph and nodded."I just wish that we had all six like are in the stories the elders tell us..."Rosalina said as she started towards the center. She hadn't been far when she'd been attacked and almost eaten. She could feel herself hurting more and more as the adrenaline was starting to wear off. She took a deep breath and figured that one of her ribs had been broken if not more. As it hurt to breath somewhat. She managed a good smile as she and Arabella ended up in the center. They only had five of the supposed six gifts... She shook her head and remembered that she had cut her hair."Oh, mother will be furious that i cut my hair... Oh well."

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 pm
Slowly making his way towards the center of town Stephen had stopped by helping several of the populous with the creature problem that was slowly taking over. "This is to much on such a nice day" he muttered with a small sigh looking at his mace the boy gave it a few shakes letting the blood from the orcs and harpies he had encountered drip to the ground. "The earth stained red with the blood of her children saddens gaia but death and war are ever present" he muttered to himself as he stopped. He could easily see the center of town from where he was at and just like he suspected the largest amount of monsters had taken up there position within it. "Where are the rest of the guys" he muttered kneeling down as the earth under his feet rose up about eight feet to give him a better view of the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

Rosalina Fintersal

Where am I? Town
What am I doing? Talking to a Nymph
Who is with me? Arabella
Who am i interacting with? Arabella

Rosa looked around wondering if any others would be showing their faces in the center. Normally three would make it to the center before the monsters would make it to the center. She noticed a block of stone barely over the house tops and wondered what it was before realizing that it was stephen. She smiled and waved before noticing that some monsters were headed into the center as well."And here comes the cavalry..."Rosalina said quietly as she heard the shrill cries of harpies and orcs and ogres everywhere. She shook her head before taking the weapon she had created herself and brandishing it for herself to see before attacking as hard as she could. Even if it hurt. And she already knew that it would. She had to be star gazing mad to even attempt to do something like that. but hey, crazy was never mentioned in her family.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 pm
I heard the Wind Speak, So I shall not Fear the Evils on the Earth.

Arabella, without even thinking, dashed into the center of the town. A square that had once been brightly lit with a marble fountain depicting the God of Mischief, but now lay barren and broken as every day something new came to destroy it. Today seemed to be mostly ground oriented, Orcs and Ogres, but the Harpies surprised her. The Gods seemed to always choose things that didn't match.

Still, Arabella hated Harpies as much as she liked fighting Orcs, and there was plenty of Harpy left to go around. She jumped, using the head of a fallen Ogre as a trampoline, and felt the momentary weightlessness as the air took her light body into the sky. A Harpy shrieked, and she yelled right back, pulling a knife from her Jacket and tossing it with deadly aim. Another Harpy caught her arm, and she recklessly grabbed it's foot, pulling it down; back toward the Earth with her. The bird-monster cried out as the girl landed, having flipped the thing underneath her and snapping it's leg. She pulled it's foot off of her arm and ended it, looking around for another beast.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 am
Pharore

Pharore stopped playing the game and cautiously walked up to the central platform, this was the first ceremony she'd been to, apprentices were never allowed to go. She was even wearing her apprentice tunic still, not Wizard's Robes, all of the wizard's rodes were different. There was Zilean the Time Wizard, he had a giant clock on his back, and he was the one making the Time-Stop happen. "Hurry up Pharore, there's a wraith attack going on right now, demons and devils all around, we're going to be needed." after he finished saying that the building shook, " Zilean can't keep the time stop up forever hurry." Pharore raced up to the platform. "We're here to celebrate the joining of Pharore into the Wizards and all that jazz now let's go kill us some Demons!"

The Arch-Wizard shouted and jumped off the platform racing for the door. In the time it took him to reach the door Pharore's grey tunic transformed into her own unique Wizard's robes, she also gained a glowing blue aura. Pharore followed the others Wizards out of the building, but with far less gusto. "Put up some shields!" A wizard shouted and a huge bubble appeared over only to get shattered into shards of mana seconds later. Pharore realized they came out onto one of the streets leading into the center of town. She raced for the square, and a harpy landed on top of her. Immediately a blazing aura went up around Pharore, frying the Harpy to a crisp, an Ogre attacked her shortly after, it swung a large club and hit the ground in front of her knocking her backwards. She fell on her back and tried rolling backwards but got caught in her own skirts, she spotted a girl with White hair and spoke into her mind "Help! I'm on your left pinned down by an Ogre" The ogre then lifted up it's club and pressed it down onto Pharore and started to press her into the ground.

Paradise451

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:57 am
I heard the Wind Speak, So I shall not Fear the Evils on the Earth.

Arabella spun and pulled back her bow. She let the arrow fly straight to her left, into the chest of an Ogre. The girl glanced at the wizard on the ground and smirked, hopping down from her place on a broken ledge of the fountain to grab the other woman's wrist. She pulled up, let go, and then pulled another arrow and let it fly into the air. There was no stopping for chit-chat in the middle of town, too many Harpies and Orcs and Ogres. Arabella was having way too much fun on her own.

She knew that the bottom of her night clothes had become stained by blood, her own and the blood of Orcs, but the Jacket took most of the destruction. Except for the sleeve, which had been ripped by the Harpy that grabbed her earlier, the jacket had become battered and stained, stretched by the wind, and would probably never be returned to the owner. Now the Jacket took another beating, as a Harpy swooped down and grabbed for the shoulder with it's teeth. It tore into the fabric and pulled up as Arabella gathered another arrow. She pulled back and let loose before the Harpy could feel that she had turned, and the beast fell dead at her feet. Then she turned to the next Orc nearest her, and went after it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 pm
The earth below his feet slowly receded back into the ground as Stephen slowly started making his way towards the center of town again. He was never quick about getting there usually one of the last to arrive seeing the attacks as many times as they did it was a wonder that the rest moved quickly all the time. An orc rushed towards the teen with a worn piece of wood fashioned into a club. The sound of it yelling and growling filled the air around stephen as he looked up the earth beneath the orcs foot opening up just enough to grab hold of it's foot as it fell. A bone cracking noise along with cries of pain started to flow from the twisted creatures mouth as it tried to get it's foot from the hole. "Don't bother" the teen said as he simply continued to walk past just out of the creatures reach. "The rest of the towns people will kill you soon enough."

Arriving not far away from Arabella Stephen again adjusted his glasses the wretched things at times being more harmful then good as he saw several more harpies darting about. Harpies were not exactly his best opponent they being elevated off of the ground making it harder to hit. Unlike Arabella he wasn't much of a ranged fighter not having a knack for archery even tho he had given it a try. "Lets see if there as simple this time as the last one" he muttered a shrill whistle escaping his lips to get some of the harpies attention. His plan worked as two of them turned there heads in his direction before diving at him. "Guess so" he muttered watching them dive down at full speed. Just before they got there tho two thin pillars of earth rose up just enough to clip the harpies wings sending them crashing and screeching down infront of him. Using his mace to finish them off Stephen stood up looking around at the destruction caused so far to the village.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradise451

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:46 pm
Pharore

Pharore got up and dusted her dress off, the fabric was torn from the harpy and ogre, but it started restiching itself back together, cause with all wizard gear comes an auto-repair enchantment. Then a rock smashed into the ground near her, almost knocking her down, but she some kept her balanced, but let out an ear-piercing shriek that woud put a Banshee to shame. She tried getting away from the boulder as it took a humanoid form, it wasn't a boulder but a Golem, and once again she tripped on her skirt and fell backwards.

She couldn't see the white-haired girl anywhere, or anybody else that could help her, so she shrieked once more and managed to get her footing and started running. One of her lessons was that it was very hard for fire to beat rock, and she was far out of her league with battling the Golem. Soon after the ground was pounded by the Golem knocking her and many others to the ground. She quicky got up and dived behind a broken wall.

A body hit the wall and draped over it, causing Pharore to gasp and back away. She shivered, it was a Wizard, his aura faded away as he passed on. Pharore stared with large eyes and ran, the Golem would surely kill her if she tried to battle it. As she was running a Harpy with clipped wings smashed into the ground beside her causing her to run even faster.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff