Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:04 pm
@Org: lol XD indeed I am.

I'll make some important roles so that all of you can take your pick though I'm sure Org wants to be mr. hero man XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:18 pm
Paradoxial Mouse

Angel in my Dreams

omgIisonfiyah

organizationXV

Roles that are up for grab

Villains:

Henchman of Evil dude
Mistress of Evil dude: If someone actually picks this I'll fill you in as to why she is important.
The best soldier to do the job right: Can be any race.

The hero's:

Heroin: Already taken by me razz

The Young Man that saved her: He is any race as well...though I p

refer that he's some form of human lol like an MC or elf so on and so forth

Young Man's best friend: He's the smart one that gets them out of trouble most of the time and the one that almost dies as the rp progresses, he doesn't die though so don't worry.

Miss Fairy: She travels with them and is considered the "map" since she knows the whole land by memory.

Friendly beast: This is a talking animal or creature of some sort who happens to become fond of Abigail and tags along like a pet but a reliable one who helps protect her whenever in danger.

Well, those are the roles I could come up with, have your pick!

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm
*Raises hand wildly while jumping up and down* ME! PICK MEEEEEEE! I wanna do the role of The Young Man that saved her! Unless since Mouse was technically here first....then I'd call the henchman of the evil dude!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:24 pm
lol XD I guess we'll have to wait and see which one she wants but if she doesn't care you can have it lol.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm
Eh, org seems excited to play the young man...she can take it...that, and my Lucian is so much more fun than Jane. So...I wants the man's best friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm
Looks like I'm gonna be the main evil guy then. Woohoo, time to get my evil on! Cratchet, you're working through Christmas! *kicks puppy while setting orphanage on fire*  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm
@Mouse: I'm sure you'll have fun being the friend lol he seems like he will be a fun one.

@Omg: Actually, I'll be playing the main evil guy which is why I didn't list him as the roles up for grabs. If you want to be an evil character then choose one of the one's I have listed. The evil guy will only come in at the end which is why I'm going to use that character. All his dirty work will be done by which ever character you choose.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 pm
Well then I'll either be your mistress or best soldier. I dunno which I wanna do though sweatdrop  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image
Hooray!
(A picture speaks a thousand words. I cannot express how happy I am but through this picture. xD )

Looks like I'll just be using Blanc's little brother who's all grown up now. xD (HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM. =D Well, sort of, he just has black hair and parts his hair the opposite way of him. That adorable little boy is now just like his brother: a pimp. xD )

Cookies if you remember his name, Rin. :3 You guys can guess too. (Hint: I cheated by using google translate with french, lol And you can look through for it in my journal to a link through Arrest Rose if you're a trihard like moi )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm
Adorable little Noire!!! Omg how could I forget he was so cute >w<

Now i wait to see what character omg will choose as well as Angel  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:49 pm
Congratulations! Your Shota Noire evolved into...Sexy Noire! xD

Hmm, I can't remember if he had blue, green, or red eyes. I could always edit it, but I can't remember what I said...
Perhaps I should make the story similar as well? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm
Well, I guess I'll be your best soldier person  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:54 pm
@Org: lol XD You do what you want to lol

@Omg: I would have let you be the evil dude but he's not a very important character despite his importance...lol I'm sure that made sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:24 pm
Rin128564
@Omg: I would have let you be the evil dude but he's not a very important character despite his importance...lol I'm sure that made sense.

It did, but I'm curious about the mistress part too, since I would've done it had I not changed my mind at the last possible second. XD  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm
Wait, what if Noire's older brother "died in action"(which I'm putting down in his bio), but he didn't really and he just lost his memory and now wears a mask where he works for the bad guy, giving him a (slightly?) more important role? biggrin I dunno, it's late, need to get to bed before I lose it. xP (I was talking about the henchmen btw, but you can change it to however you want to or just tel me to go take my meds or something... )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff